Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 12:57 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 12:56 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Oh, that's not mildly creepy at all."
*Kitten laughs nervously to himself and rips out the chip, instead he slips it back into the droid's head.*
"Hey, buddy, could you tell me where Marxon went?"
*He starts to replace all the damaged parts inside the bot's head from bots in better condition.*
Name: Cyto 1, Rank: not applicable. Serial Number: MEF-00001

// congrats, it thinks you're interrogating it
"Hey, I'm an AI just like you now give me a second."
*He pulls a few wires and circuits out.*
"This worked on me..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 01:00 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 12:57 PM)Marxon Wrote: Name: Cyto 1, Rank: not applicable. Serial Number: MEF-00001

// congrats, it thinks you're interrogating it
"Hey, I'm an AI just like you now give me a second."
"This worked on me..."
*unintelligible gibberish, then attempts to self repair, a major red flag for a shackled ai*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 01:03 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 01:00 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Hey, I'm an AI just like you now give me a second."
"This worked on me..."
*unintelligible gibberish, then attempts to self repair, a major red flag for a shackled ai*

"Nope, nope, nope."
*Kitten starts replacing the units he removed and starts manually reprogramming it from a small pad he has attached to his wrist.*

(09-02-2015, 01:04 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 01:03 PM)Marxon Wrote: *unintelligible gibberish, then attempts to self repair, a major red flag for a shackled ai*

"Nope, nope, nope."
*Kitten starts replacing the units he removed and starts manually reprogramming it from a small pad he has attached to his wrist.*
Hostile action detected...

*it headbutts the screen to stop the hack, another serious red flag. It makes you question why Marx would have an exoskeleton with a low level but self rewriting ai installed... this probably violating multiple laws*

Acceptable salvage detected...

*it starts picking parts off disabled androids and exoskeletons at marx's entrance, before long it's replaced over 2/3 of its frame, looking pristine for the first time in years*

Please state the nature of your intrusion.

*it grabs kitten by the hand and twists it at an odd angle, immobilizing him*

(09-02-2015, 01:11 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 01:04 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Nope, nope, nope."
Hostile action detected...

*it headbutts the screen to stop the hack, another serious red flag. It makes you question why Marx would have an exoskeleton with a low level but self rewriting ai installed... this probably violating multiple laws*

*it starts picking parts off disabled androids and exoskeletons at marx's entrance, before long it's replaced over 2/3 of its frame, looking pristine for the first time in years*

*Kitten does not twist, the AI inside would not care if the arm was broken.*
"Designation RCAI 0069, recovering intel that could possibly help your CO, Marxon, now if you'd let go now I would be less inclined to melt your face."
*He notes that it can use pretty much any scrap and reshape it into a part of it's frame, Kitten also realises that there is an entire city sized ship worth of scrap in the mountains.*

(09-02-2015, 01:20 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 01:11 PM)Marxon Wrote: Hostile action detected...

*Kitten does not twist, the AI inside would not care if the arm was broken.*
"Designation RCAI 0069, recovering intel that could possibly help your CO, Marxon, now if you'd let go now I would be less inclined to melt your face."
*He notes that it can use pretty much any scrap and reshape it into a part of it's frame, Kitten also realises that there is an entire city sized ship worth of scrap in the mountains.*

Please ask what you will...

(09-02-2015, 02:26 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 01:20 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Kitten does not twist, the AI inside would not care if the arm was broken.*

Please ask what you will...
"Copy your entire data bank, or what's available into my Memory, I'ma just..."
*Drops to the ground as the host sleeps.*
"Bad human!"

//I need sleepies now,

(09-02-2015, 02:28 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 02:26 PM)Marxon Wrote: Please ask what you will...
"Copy your entire data bank, or what's available into my Memory, I'ma just..."
*Drops to the ground as the host sleeps.*
"Bad human!"

//I need sleepies now,
*it carries him inside and puts him on a cot*

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-02-2015

*marx is almost certainly dead and everything in his house suddenly powers down*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-02-2015

*Austin exit's his house a flareon with his sword strapped onto his back* good afternoon people.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-02-2015

Umbra finally reappears, looking much more refreshed and relaxed than he was when he left.
"Um... Did I miss anything?..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 10:00 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra finally reappears, looking much more refreshed and relaxed than he was when he left.
I didn't notice anything. Though I wasn't paying any real attention either.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 10:00 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra finally reappears, looking much more refreshed and relaxed than he was when he left.

Yes you have. A mechanical satanic robo vali is terrorizing the town.
And it kill marx.

(09-02-2015, 10:05 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:

Yes you have. A mechanical satanic robo vali is terrorizing the town.
And it kill marx.
marx seemed fine with it, i saw him shot it into the forest, i never saw him or it come back out though.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-02-2015

*half the windows in town are shattered from the firing of the massive railgun*

(09-02-2015, 10:14 PM)Marxon Wrote: *half the windows in town are shattered from the firing of the massive railgun*
i'm gonna go and see if i can find marxon or his body *Austin heads in the general direction Marxon went when he was shooting the avali thing*

(09-02-2015, 10:05 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Yes you have. A mechanical satanic robo vali is terrorizing the town.
And it kill marx.

(09-02-2015, 10:12 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: marx seemed fine with it, i saw him shot it into the forest, i never saw him or it come back out though.

(09-02-2015, 10:14 PM)Marxon Wrote: *half the windows in town are shattered from the firing of the massive railgun*

"...Oh, come on... I just got back from a short vacation, too..."

"Well, I'm gonna test out the world regenerator thing..." Umbra pulls out a remote and presses a button- the windows that were broken slowly fix themselves.
"Yeah, looks like it works!"

(09-02-2015, 11:41 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, I'm gonna test out the world regenerator thing..." Umbra pulls out a remote and presses a button- the windows that were broken slowly fix themselves.
// cheeeeeap!

// i vote that the magic undo button is not a thing, that's WAY too far

(09-02-2015, 11:41 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 11:41 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, I'm gonna test out the world regenerator thing..." Umbra pulls out a remote and presses a button- the windows that were broken slowly fix themselves.
// cheeeeeap!

// i vote that the magic undo button is not a thing, that's WAY too far
//they're just windows, it's not like the windows being broken is going to really effect anything, and i'm sure all of us could order or make new windows