Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 02:35 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: The machine hummed to life, and the crystal activated. Shortly after it turned on, Wurg stumbled into the room. She...didn't have any clothes on, aside from a bra.
At least there's nothing visible.
"Huh whazz goin on whyzza revival machine on?!" Just from the way her speech was slurred, it was obvious she had only just woken up.

"Oh, sorry, Wurg... Marx kicked the bucket."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 02:35 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 02:29 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I kind of knew Zyph was going off the deep end... At this rate, he'll be no better than Chaos."

"Okay, I gotta get this done. Be right back."
He rushes into Wurg's lab and inserts the crystal in the regenerator device thing.

The machine hummed to life, and the crystal activated. Shortly after it turned on, Wurg stumbled into the room. She...didn't have any clothes on, aside from a bra.
At least there's nothing visible.
"Huh whazz goin on whyzza revival machine on?!" Just from the way her speech was slurred, it was obvious she had only just woken up.
*the machine throws multitudes of errors due to the incomplete nature of the crystal, probably a very bad omen along with the dark heart of the crystal*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 02:50 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh, sorry, Wurg... Marx kicked the bucket."

"What th-You turned it on without me?!" She rushed over to the console, and saw the hundreds and hundreds of errors. "No no no no no...this isn't good, this isn't good at all. I have to shut it down. He's gone, the crystal is too far gone for him, if it produces a body..." Wurg began typing on the console, doing her best to shut the entire procedure down.
Hopefully she did it in time.

(09-04-2015, 03:11 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 02:50 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh, sorry, Wurg... Marx kicked the bucket."

"What th-You turned it on without me?!" She rushed over to the console, and saw the hundreds and hundreds of errors. "No no no no no...this isn't good, this isn't good at all. I have to shut it down. He's gone, the crystal is too far gone for him, if it produces a body..." Wurg began typing on the console, doing her best to shut the entire procedure down.
*its already started, it would be murder to stop now*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-04-2015

*Someone has pinned a roast me note onto Marx's skeleton.*

(09-04-2015, 03:18 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 03:11 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "What th-You turned it on without me?!" She rushed over to the console, and saw the hundreds and hundreds of errors. "No no no no no...this isn't good, this isn't good at all. I have to shut it down. He's gone, the crystal is too far gone for him, if it produces a body..." Wurg began typing on the console, doing her best to shut the entire procedure down.
*its already started, it would be murder to stop now*

Wurg's hand hovered over the keyboard. Just one more keystroke would terminate the process and end what was being born.
Did she have the right?
It was her machine.
But it was someone's life.
But their life would only be mere minutes of horrible agony.
But it was still a life.
Not one worth living.
"...Murder be damned. I'm not going to let someone suffer because of this. Never being aware in the first place is better than a lifetime of anguish."
She tapped the console, and terminated the process. The machine powered off. The dias dimmed. But the crystal was intact. Even if the cloning was stopped, the crystal was still intact and activated.
"We need to get Danu, and see if we can fix this. She might know how to fix the crystal...if it can be fixed."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-04-2015

Danu had been sound asleep in her house since her magical outburst. The door was locked instead of being open like usual, and she had the place pretty well secured and quite dark inside.

(09-04-2015, 03:31 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 03:18 AM)Marxon Wrote: *its already started, it would be murder to stop now*

Wurg's hand hovered over the keyboard. Just one more keystroke would terminate the process and end what was being born.
Did she have the right?
It was her machine.
But it was still a life.
Not one worth living.
"...Murder be damned. I'm not going to let someone suffer because of this. Never being aware in the first place is better than a lifetime of anguish."
She tapped the console, and terminated the process. The machine powered off. The dias dimmed. But the crystal was intact. Even if the cloning was stopped, the crystal was still intact and activated.
"We need to get Danu, and see if we can fix this. She might know how to fix the crystal...if it can be fixed."
*a horrifying and incredibly loud shriek comes from the forest in the distance, spine chilling and foreboding, the moment the process stopped*

https://youtu.be/jl_UeyvT72Q

(09-04-2015, 03:40 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 03:31 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg's hand hovered over the keyboard. Just one more keystroke would terminate the process and end what was being born.
Did she have the right?
It was her machine.
But it was still a life.
Not one worth living.
*a horrifying and incredibly loud shriek comes from the forest in the distance, spine chilling and foreboding, the moment the process stopped*

"...That's worrying." Wurg grabbed the crystal, and tried to put it into her pocket.
Then she remembered that she didn't have any pants on.
"...Uh, Umbra, could you take the crystal to Danu's house while I get dressed?"

(09-04-2015, 03:31 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...That's worrying." Wurg grabbed the crystal, and tried to put it into her pocket.

"I don't like the sound of that, either... But yes, I'll get this to Danu." He takes the crystal and rushes to the seraph's house.

(09-04-2015, 03:48 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 03:40 AM)Marxon Wrote: *a horrifying and incredibly loud shriek comes from the forest in the distance, spine chilling and foreboding, the moment the process stopped*

"...That's worrying." Wurg grabbed the crystal, and tried to put it into her pocket.
*more of the crystal erodes off with handling*

Umbra knocks on Danu's door.
"Danu? Are you home? There's a problem..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-04-2015

Still no response. All the lights were out, all the doors and windows secured.

(09-04-2015, 05:10 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Still no response. All the lights were out, all the doors and windows secured.

"Great... First, we have another crystal problem, then there's a weird screech, and now the only person who could fix the thing is asleep or something... I need to head to bed soon, too, but I can't leave this crystal alone or it'll probably disappear... Looks like I'm screwed over."

"...I also have no idea why I said all that out loud."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-04-2015

*a group of cordnits print out, amazement fills zypherus eyes*
I've finally found it!
*he brushes a large pile of notes and reports to the side and begins to enter them into a gps*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - roguephoenix64 - 09-04-2015

//What... even... happened...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-04-2015

*Kitten has set up an extensive spy network in the entirety of the known land based inside the crashed ship in the mountains, that's now heavily reinforced and home to a bunker home to Kitten and the non-organic crew of the settler uploading data to a central data-base linked to Kitten.*
*At the minute he's examining Joeythomas.*
"That looks... interesting, let's go see what he found."

Umbra is standing outside Danu's door, asleep, still holding the crystal. That's commitment, right there.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 01:54 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Kitten has set up an extensive spy network in the entirety of the known land based inside the crashed ship in the mountains, that's now heavily reinforced and home to a bunker home to Kitten and the non-organic crew of the settler uploading data to a central data-base linked to Kitten.*
*At the minute he's examining Joeythomas.*
"That looks... interesting, let's go see what he found."

*he actavates his home security system, and leave his cabin*
5 diffrent sites.
One is bound to be the jack pot.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-04-2015

*Austin begins to wake up, he's slept late, now he is getting ready to go outside*hmmm what should i be.