Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 07:43 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 07:38 PM)Corosar Wrote: hmm.... well then... i guess i have a new world to explore... hmmm...

*she continued to fiddle with the avali survival harness humming softly*

"So, uh... Who are you? I'm Umbra... The dragons from my old home dimension called me Vulomkiin..."

*she looked up for a moment*

My name is Corosar Karkarn.. nice to meet you Umbra.. though.... if i remember correctly... your ... name seems to be in the realm of skyrim's draconic dialect... in my culture we nicknamed it Skyrim Wyvernian. hmm if i can remember correctly... that means Dark Hair Born... if i am correct. i personally would have called you a whedab tsila hind hoinpa kaldra or... a dark furred hind legged fox so... i kinda expect you to stick with the other dialect

*she laughed softly and smiled as she figured out the cooling system starting to purr lightly*

ahh good... no more needing to be oversized!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 07:03 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 06:38 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house a flareon* good afternoon or morning, whatever time it is here right now.

*she squeaked and immediately shifted into her dragon form panicking from the temperature readings her surivival gear gave off near the flareon. she made sure her survival gear dropped when she changed.*

oh... okay... your .... really... really hot little one! note to self... calibrate survival harness to compensate for hot creatures.

*she began fiddling with her harness she was just wearing trying to exchange cooling units.*

ummm okay then. well hi anyways.
*anthro flareon btw sorry for not completely specifying*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 07:58 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she looked up for a moment*

My name is Corosar Karkarn.. nice to meet you Umbra.. though.... if i remember correctly... your ... name seems to be in the realm of skyrim's draconic dialect... in my culture we nicknamed it Skyrim Wyvernian. hmm if i can remember correctly... that means Dark Hair Born... if i am correct. i personally would have called you a whedab tsila hind hoinpa kaldra or... a dark furred hind legged fox so... i kinda expect you to stick with the other dialect

*she laughed softly and smiled as she figured out the cooling system starting to purr lightly*

"Well, from what I remember, they said it meant... Eirlther 'darkness born' or 'shadow born.' I don't remember which. Let's just stick with 'Umbra.' Nice to meet you, Corosar."

(07-06-2015, 07:46 PM)Surge Wrote: *surge walked back into the square with 753 trying to keep up, the two already conversing*

no no no no! I don't know anything about anyone trying to destroy the universe or something I told you!

*753 grabbed surge and turned him around to face the droid*

I don't care what you know about a plot I need to know what you know about my Styx device!

I don't know anything about it either!

YES YOU DO. You obviously do, I will not allow this reality or any other to be destroyed or otherwise damaged as a result of your childish refusal to cooperate!

"...Styx device? As in... The river Styx?"

(07-06-2015, 08:09 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 07:03 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she squeaked and immediately shifted into her dragon form panicking from the temperature readings her surivival gear gave off near the flareon. she made sure her survival gear dropped when she changed.*

oh... okay... your .... really... really hot little one! note to self... calibrate survival harness to compensate for hot creatures.

*she began fiddling with her harness she was just wearing trying to exchange cooling units.*

ummm okay then. well hi anyways.

*she finished with the harness as the dragon shifted back into an avali with the same patterns as she asked about. Her main feathers are purple with a nice red trim showing both male and female patterns. her base feather colouration is a nice deep black. as soon as she shifts, She immediately gets the harness on and activating it which began to cool her body and prevent her from overheating from the local heat of the area and of others around her.*

hi there.. sorry about that... i just needed to recalibrate my survival harness

(07-06-2015, 08:21 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she finished with the harness as the dragon shifted back into an avali with the same patterns as she asked about. Her main feathers are purple with a nice red trim showing both male and female patterns. her base feather colouration is a nice deep black. as soon as she shifts, She immediately gets the harness on and activating it which began to cool her body and prevent her from overheating from the local heat of the area and of others around her.*

"Oh, you were... Ah. And you're a shapeshifter, too... Huh."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 08:18 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 07:58 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she looked up for a moment*

"Well, from what I remember, they said it meant... Eirlther 'darkness born' or 'shadow born.' I don't remember which. Let's just stick with 'Umbra.' Nice to meet you, Corosar."

(07-06-2015, 07:46 PM)Surge Wrote: *surge walked back into the square with 753 trying to keep up, the two already conversing*

no no no no! I don't know anything about anyone trying to destroy the universe or something I told you!

*753 grabbed surge and turned him around to face the droid*

I don't care what you know about a plot I need to know what you know about my Styx device!

I don't know anything about it either!

YES YOU DO. You obviously do, I will not allow this reality or any other to be destroyed or otherwise damaged as a result of your childish refusal to cooperate!

"...Styx device? As in... The river Styx?"
you can talk to surge about the name if you find it weird, all I did was make it work.

I told you I don't have anything on it! you didn't give me anything that even references it.

Yes I'm well aware the data I gave you is outdated but the data also easily enables you to access more current data, and somebody does something with the device, and you're the only suspect as you're the only one with ANY way of having that data.

I don't care! I don't know anything about your stupid device! I don't know anything about your stupid plot! I haven't used any of the damned access keys you gave me! I DON'T KNOW! You've done nothing for me since I met you, you've used me as a guinea pig in some half-baked experiment and then acted like it was a far better idea than what we'd actually asked you to do, then you just vanish for a few weeks, come back, and tell me I'm somehow responsible for destroying reality? NO! NO NO NO I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR NONSENSE ANYMORE. *Surge pushes 753 away and starts to walk away*

(07-06-2015, 08:26 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 08:21 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she finished with the harness as the dragon shifted back into an avali with the same patterns as she asked about. Her main feathers are purple with a nice red trim showing both male and female patterns. her base feather colouration is a nice deep black. as soon as she shifts, She immediately gets the harness on and activating it which began to cool her body and prevent her from overheating from the local heat of the area and of others around her.*

"Oh, you were... Ah. And you're a shapeshifter, too... Huh."

A limited shapeshifter... yes... what you saw... me as a dragon... is how i was born... my natural form... whatever shape i take though... can be considered a new life.. a new being... a new me... i treat each as such as to me they really are!

(07-06-2015, 08:21 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 08:09 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: ummm okay then. well hi anyways.

*she finished with the harness as the dragon shifted back into an avali with the same patterns as she asked about. Her main feathers are purple with a nice red trim showing both male and female patterns. her base feather colouration is a nice deep black. as soon as she shifts, She immediately gets the harness on and activating it which began to cool her body and prevent her from overheating from the local heat of the area and of others around her.*

hmm not sure what a survival harness is but okay.
(07-06-2015, 08:29 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 08:26 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh, you were... Ah. And you're a shapeshifter, too... Huh."

A limited shapeshifter... yes... what you saw... me as a dragon... is how i was born... my natural form... whatever shape i take though... can be considered a new life.. a new being... a new me... i treat each as such as to me they really are!
that's cool, hmmm,*thinks about something*

(07-06-2015, 08:29 PM)Surge Wrote: you can talk to surge about the name if you find it weird, all I did was make it work.

I told you I don't have anything on it! you didn't give me anything that even references it.

Yes I'm well aware the data I gave you is outdated but the data also easily enables you to access more current data, and somebody does something with the device, and you're the only suspect as you're the only one with ANY way of having that data.

I don't care! I don't know anything about your stupid device! I don't know anything about your stupid plot! I haven't used any of the damned access keys you gave me! I DON'T KNOW! You've done nothing for me since I met you, you've used me as a guinea pig in some half-baked experiment and then acted like it was a far better idea than what we'd actually asked you to do, then you just vanish for a few weeks, come back, and tell me I'm somehow responsible for destroying reality? NO! NO NO NO I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR NONSENSE ANYMORE. *Surge pushes 753 away and starts to walk away*

Umbra sighs. "Should I go talk to him or something?..."

(07-06-2015, 08:29 PM)Corosar Wrote: A limited shapeshifter... yes... what you saw... me as a dragon... is how i was born... my natural form... whatever shape i take though... can be considered a new life.. a new being... a new me... i treat each as such as to me they really are!

"Huh. Cool."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-06-2015

The gigantic, faintly glowing block of a building stood silently. Not a sound could be h-
"OW FUCK WY DO I HAVE TO KEEP FALLING"
...Almost no sounds could be heard coming from inside. Eventually, the door opened. At least, it would if it had a door. Instead, the owner of the house simply phased out of the wall. They were a matte-black Jakkai, a little over a meter tall, and adorned with a dark blue hoodie and grey pants. It was difficult to discern the gender at first, but if one looked close enough, it would become easy to note the Jakkai was female. Her eyes were an orange color, and glowed faintly.
"I heard something out here. Did someone just arrive?"

(07-06-2015, 08:38 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:

hmm not sure what a survival harness is but okay.
(07-06-2015, 08:29 PM)Corosar Wrote: A limited shapeshifter... yes... what you saw... me as a dragon... is how i was born... my natural form... whatever shape i take though... can be considered a new life.. a new being... a new me... i treat each as such as to me they really are!
What are you thinking about? also a survival harness keeps us avali from being too hot... avali natural body temperature is about -30'C so... i need a cooling system to live with my body...
(07-06-2015, 08:42 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 08:29 PM)Surge Wrote: you can talk to surge about the name if you find it weird, all I did was make it work.

"Huh. Cool."

mmhmm!

*she smiled softly as she started preening and caring her feathers getting them straight and soft.*

feathers are always a mess when i shift a bit..

(07-06-2015, 08:47 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 08:38 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hmm not sure what a survival harness is but okay.
What are you thinking about? also a survival harness keeps us avali from being too hot... avali natural body temperature is about -30'C so... i need a cooling system to live with my body...
it's nothing important.
i know that you're not the first avali i've meet.

(07-06-2015, 08:47 PM)Corosar Wrote: mmhmm!

*she smiled softly as she started preening and caring her feathers getting them straight and soft.*

"I've got a brush if you want it."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 08:42 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Huh. Cool."
*753, rather than allow surge to simply walk away, grabs him and turns him around again, much more forcefully* Listen here, I am older than many realities and I have the experience and knowledge to prove it, I will not allow something like this to happen because you allow your feelings to be hurt by a little experimentation, I had a lot of respect for surge, he was an interesting player with far reaching effects, but you are a very different person and do not have that same respect, I suggest you act like yourself for once and help me avert a disaster.

You're right I'm a very different person, and I would prefer to stay that way.

*753 grabs surge by the neck and lifts him up, the usual orange haze that indicates some show of force appearing from his visor and emitters*

Listen here I don't know if you quite understand but this is a far larger problem than your fucking moping. If you are going to act like a child I will be forced to take drastic measures and discipline you like one in the process.

*surge looks around a bit for something to help him out of this before 753 gets invasive*

(07-06-2015, 08:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 08:47 PM)Corosar Wrote: What are you thinking about? also a survival harness keeps us avali from being too hot... avali natural body temperature is about -30'C so... i need a cooling system to live with my body...
it's nothing important.
I kinda figured you would have met another avali... seeing as i have already seen another one running about around here somewhere..
(07-06-2015, 08:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 08:47 PM)Corosar Wrote: mmhmm!

"I've got a brush if you want it."

i don't wish to impose... it doesn't take long for me to get this sorted with though so...

(07-06-2015, 08:57 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 08:42 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra sighs. "Should I go talk to him or something?..."

"Huh. Cool."
*753, rather than allow surge to simply walk away, grabs him and turns him around again, much more forcefully* Listen here, I am older than many realities and I have the experience and knowledge to prove it, I will not allow something like this to happen because you allow your feelings to be hurt by a little experimentation, I had a lot of respect for surge, he was an interesting player with far reaching effects, but you are a very different person and do not have that same respect, I suggest you act like yourself for once and help me avert a disaster.

*753 grabs surge by the neck and lifts him up, the usual orange haze that indicates some show of force appearing from his visor and emitters*

Listen here I don't know if you quite understand but this is a far larger problem than your fucking moping. If you are going to act like a child I will be forced to take drastic measures and discipline you like one in the process.

*surge looks around a bit for something to help him out of this before 753 gets invasive*

"Uh... You know, maybe if Surge ever was exposed to the Styx device, the memory of it was wiped... Just judging from the name. And can you please calm down?"

(07-06-2015, 09:04 PM)Corosar Wrote: i don't wish to impose... it doesn't take long for me to get this sorted with though so...

"No, no, it's perfectly fine. You're not imposing anyone or anything."

(07-06-2015, 09:04 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 08:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: it's nothing important.
I kinda figured you would have met another avali... seeing as i have already seen another one running about around here somewhere..
there are actualy quite a few avali's, there are also quite a few beings who aren't. *Austin suddenly turns into a anthro pheonix* fudge.

(07-06-2015, 09:07 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 08:57 PM)Surge Wrote: *753, rather than allow surge to simply walk away, grabs him and turns him around again, much more forcefully* Listen here, I am older than many realities and I have the experience and knowledge to prove it, I will not allow something like this to happen because you allow your feelings to be hurt by a little experimentation, I had a lot of respect for surge, he was an interesting player with far reaching effects, but you are a very different person and do not have that same respect, I suggest you act like yourself for once and help me avert a disaster.

"Uh... You know, maybe if Surge ever was exposed to the Styx device, the memory of it was wiped... Just judging from the name. And can you please calm down?"

(07-06-2015, 09:04 PM)Corosar Wrote: i don't wish to impose... it doesn't take long for me to get this sorted with though so...

"No, no, it's perfectly fine. You're not imposing anyone or anything."
*she managed to straighten out her feathers soon afterwards.*

i... still don't wish to bother you with something like that..
(07-06-2015, 09:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:04 PM)Corosar Wrote: I kinda figured you would have met another avali... seeing as i have already seen another one running about around here somewhere..
there are actualy quite a few avali's, there are also quite a few beings who aren't. *Austin suddenly turns into a anthro pheonix* fudge.

*she immediately looked over and tilted her head*

urrmm... p... pheonix?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 07:38 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 07:21 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra's attention immediately flicks to the forest. "That can't be good..."

"Ah. Well, this place doesn't really have a name, so... I can't really tell you where you are."
hmm.... well then... i guess i have a new world to explore... hmmm...

*she continued to fiddle with the avali survival harness humming softly*
(07-06-2015, 07:27 PM)Marxon Wrote: ...
Meep?

*tilts head*

*she looked up tilting her head back to you*

yes...
Hello.

I am...

I am...

I, am.

(07-06-2015, 09:15 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: there are actualy quite a few avali's, there are also quite a few beings who aren't. *Austin suddenly turns into a anthro pheonix* fudge.

*she immediately looked over and tilted her head*

urrmm... p... pheonix?
uhhh hello there, are you having a good day? *sounds exactly like previous flareon*