Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 11:12 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin begins to wake up, he's slept late, now he is getting ready to go outside*hmmm what should i be.
// ugh...

*the neglected crystal has further decayed, little more than half of it remains*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 11:21 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 11:12 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin begins to wake up, he's slept late, now he is getting ready to go outside*hmmm what should i be.
// ugh...

*the neglected crystal has further decayed, little more than half of it remains*

//i can't do anything about the crystal
ehh i'll just stay as i am today *Austin stays a flareon combs himself and goes outside* good i dunno what time is it?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-05-2015

(09-04-2015, 11:21 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the neglected crystal has further decayed, little more than half of it remains*

Umbra is asleep outside Danu's door, still holding the crystal. He finally wakes up and realizes half of it's gone.
"Damn... If Danu doesn't come out soon, we might lose Marx forever..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 12:20 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 11:21 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the neglected crystal has further decayed, little more than half of it remains*

Umbra is asleep outside Danu's door, still holding the crystal. He finally wakes up and realizes half of it's gone.
// odin is tired of the rp going too fast, try to not wait on them.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 12:50 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 12:20 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra is asleep outside Danu's door, still holding the crystal. He finally wakes up and realizes half of it's gone.
// odin is tired of the rp going too fast, try to not wait on them.

//can't ehks also do this part? why didn't anybody ask ehks, i'm pretty sure he's entirely capable of doing this part.

(09-05-2015, 12:50 AM)Marxon Wrote: // odin is tired of the rp going too fast, try to not wait on them.

// well, currently, Danu is the only one Wurg and Umbra know of who could fix this crystal, considering the system freaked out when it was put in and the crystal isn't acting normal, either...
"...Well... I don't think she's coming out... Now what do I do?..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 01:28 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 12:50 AM)Marxon Wrote: // odin is tired of the rp going too fast, try to not wait on them.

// well, currently, Danu is the only one Wurg and Umbra know of who could fix this crystal, considering the system freaked out when it was put in and the crystal isn't acting normal, either...
*he pops out of a flurr of playing cards*
Mabey if you found zyph, he might support marx.
And what happend to your manado?

(09-05-2015, 01:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 01:28 AM)Umbra Wrote: // well, currently, Danu is the only one Wurg and Umbra know of who could fix this crystal, considering the system freaked out when it was put in and the crystal isn't acting normal, either...
*he pops out of a flurr of playing cards*
*Austin walks over and starts picking up the playing cards hoping it's a full set*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 01:38 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 01:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he pops out of a flurr of playing cards*
*Austin walks over and starts picking up the playing cards hoping it's a full set*

*the figure tilts it's head and looks at austin*
What are you doing exactly?

(09-05-2015, 01:46 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 01:38 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin walks over and starts picking up the playing cards hoping it's a full set*

*the figure tilts it's head and looks at austin*

i need a deck of paying cards, i realized i don't have a deck anymore.

why is umbra holding marxon's broken and almost dead crystal outside danu's door?

(09-05-2015, 01:52 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 01:46 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the figure tilts it's head and looks at austin*

i need a deck of paying cards, i realized i don't have a deck anymore.

why is umbra holding marxon's broken and almost dead crystal outside danu's door?
*the crystal is very dull and cracked, forcing Wurg to regenerate it while there's at least most of a crystal sounds better than nothing, perhaps*

(09-05-2015, 01:54 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 01:52 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i need a deck of paying cards, i realized i don't have a deck anymore.

*the crystal is very dull and cracked, forcing Wurg to regenerate it while there's at least most of a crystal sounds better than nothing, perhaps*
marxon is gonna die at this rate, *sigh* i do not know what to do.

(09-05-2015, 01:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he pops out of a flurr of playing cards*

"You mean Beweal, my Ateros? I'm not sure... I've checked everywhere and he's nowhere to be found. Hope he's okay..."

(09-05-2015, 01:54 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the crystal is very dull and cracked, forcing Wurg to regenerate it while there's at least most of a crystal sounds better than nothing, perhaps*

"Hmm..."

(09-05-2015, 02:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: marxon is gonna die at this rate, *sigh* i do not know what to do.

"I guess the best we could do is try regenerating him again and hope for the best..."

(09-05-2015, 02:21 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"You mean Beweal, my Ateros? I'm not sure... I've checked everywhere and he's nowhere to be found. Hope he's okay..."

(09-05-2015, 01:54 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the crystal is very dull and cracked, forcing Wurg to regenerate it while there's at least most of a crystal sounds better than nothing, perhaps*

"Hmm..."

(09-05-2015, 02:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: marxon is gonna die at this rate, *sigh* i do not know what to do.

"I guess the best we could do is try regenerating him again and hope for the best..."
probably, but i'm tired and half to sleep, just don't drop the crystal please *Austin walks away into his house and sleeps*

(09-05-2015, 02:21 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"Hmm..."

*the crystal regenerates slightly, But in the process, drains life from umbra's hand, causing some hair to fall out*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 02:49 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 02:21 AM)Umbra Wrote: "You mean Beweal, my Ateros? I'm not sure... I've checked everywhere and he's nowhere to be found. Hope he's okay..."

"Hmm..."

*the crystal regenerates slightly, But in the process, drains life from umbra's hand, causing some hair to fall out*
*Kittens cameras start a slow ticking sound, probably the geiger counters within.*

(09-05-2015, 02:49 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the crystal regenerates slightly, But in the process, drains life from umbra's hand, causing some hair to fall out*

"Ow! That is not normal! Screw this, I'm getting this crystal back in that machine before it decides to kill me."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-05-2015

Danu's door finally opens.

"Whats going on out here?" She yawns, her hair a mess and her robe wrinkled. From the looks of it she had sorta dropped right off after getting home, and only now woke up.

"Please tell me that crystal isn't someone we know. Did Marxon get activated in time?"

(09-05-2015, 02:56 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu's door finally opens.

"Whats going on out here?" She yawns, her hair a mess and her robe wrinkled. From the looks of it she had sorta dropped right off after getting home, and only now woke up.

"Please tell me that crystal isn't someone we know. Did Marxon get activated in time?"
*the crystal is in poor condition*

(09-05-2015, 02:56 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu's door finally opens.

"Uh... About that... We stuck it in one of the machines, and there was hundreds of errors, and there's some sort of dark core... it's also deteriorating despite having enough support, and it even stole some life force from me. Something is definitely wrong with it. I don't know what's causing it to do this, either..."

"And yes, it's Marx... Whatever did this to his crystal must be magical, or something..."