Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 03:13 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 02:56 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu's door finally opens.

"Whats going on out here?" She yawns, her hair a mess and her robe wrinkled. From the looks of it she had sorta dropped right off after getting home, and only now woke up.

"Please tell me that crystal isn't someone we know. Did Marxon get activated in time?"

"Uh... About that... We stuck it in one of the machines, and there was hundreds of errors, and there's some sort of dark core... it's also deteriorating despite having enough support, and it even stole some life force from me. Something is definitely wrong with it. I don't know what's causing it to do this, either..."

"And yes, it's Marx... Whatever did this to his crystal must be magical, or something..."

"No. The crystals degrade if they go too long without activation. It was too late for this crystal from the start, it was already beyond recovery by the time you activated it."

Danu puts her hand on it, but does not pledge her support. "Its unfortunate, but if we try to use this crystal it will produce a monster, not our friend Marxon. I will miss having him around."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 03:40 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 03:13 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Uh... About that... We stuck it in one of the machines, and there was hundreds of errors, and there's some sort of dark core... it's also deteriorating despite having enough support, and it even stole some life force from me. Something is definitely wrong with it. I don't know what's causing it to do this, either..."

"And yes, it's Marx... Whatever did this to his crystal must be magical, or something..."

"No. The crystals degrade if they go too long without activation. It was too late for this crystal from the start, it was already beyond recovery by the time you activated it."

Danu puts her hand on it, but does not pledge her support. "Its unfortunate, but if we try to use this crystal it will produce a monster, not our friend Marxon. I will miss having him around."
*the crystal glows white the moment it touches danu, forcing her hand to clench as it starts to drain her, mending itself quickly*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 03:40 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "No. The crystals degrade if they go too long without activation. It was too late for this crystal from the start, it was already beyond recovery by the time you activated it."

"Oh... Well, now I feel like an idiot... Shame I couldn't find the crystal earlier..."

(09-05-2015, 03:43 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the crystal glows white the moment it touches danu, forcing her hand to clench as it starts to drain her, mending itself quickly*

"Wh... What?"

(09-05-2015, 03:43 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 03:40 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "No. The crystals degrade if they go too long without activation. It was too late for this crystal from the start, it was already beyond recovery by the time you activated it."

*the crystal glows white the moment it touches danu, forcing her hand to clench as it starts to drain her, mending itself quickly*

She screams and yanks her hand away from the unexpected power surge, already uncomfortably low from laying zombie marxon to rest.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-05-2015

// well, guess I'm without a character...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 04:34 AM)Marxon Wrote: // well, guess I'm without a character...
//You could use one of the Exo-suits that I stole, have him go rogue, kill all the non- Marxon Exo-suits in my bunker.

//A crystal getting physically damaged = 0% success rate of revival. Danu knows this and will not allow it to be tried, because if anything living comes out at all it will either be a monster or a brain-dead husk of the person that existed once. Unfortunately you wrote it that way yourself, that Umbra found a crystal which was already too far gone to revive. 

//She's already exhausted from putting his zombified form out of its misery as well.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-05-2015

//Escape still be linked to a human like-intelligence, the host of Kitten.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-05-2015

*the crystal seems to have sucked enough energy from danu, as it begins shuddering, pulling the dust back towards it, slowly but surely reforming into a whole crystal*

*the crystal, now complete and ionized by danu's energy, suddenly clings to the nearest metallic object*

(09-05-2015, 04:42 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the crystal seems to have sucked enough energy from danu, as it begins shuddering, pulling the dust back towards it, slowly but surely reforming into a whole crystal*

*the crystal, now complete and ionized by danu's energy, suddenly clings to the nearest metallic object*

*Which happens to be one of Kitten's hidden Cameras, which drops to the floor with the added weight.*

(09-05-2015, 04:51 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 04:42 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the crystal seems to have sucked enough energy from danu, as it begins shuddering, pulling the dust back towards it, slowly but surely reforming into a whole crystal*

*Which happens to be one of Kitten's hidden Cameras, which drops to the floor with the added weight.*
*the dark cored crystal glows blindingly bright, it seems ready for use*

Seeing what the crystal was doing, Danu looked very concerned.

"Umbra, this crystal is seriously damaged and should be allowed to expire. Usually once a crystal cracks and sheds pieces, the memories and soul of the person within are permanently corrupted. Trying to revive a person from such a crystal is asking for disaster, for there are no guarantees of getting a successful body back and even less of a chance that the personality within is still intact. Although it appears to have used me to pull itself together, we cannot trust its integrity. "

She teared up a little as she looked at the crystal. This was hard for her to let one go, but it was for the best. Better off to let him pass than to try and force the revival at the risk of unleashing a terrible monster upon the town or destroying equipment that would be nearly impossible to replace.

"Especially seeing it repair itself. That is not supposed to be possible, if this crystal is used it could destroy the machinery and take away our safety net."

(09-05-2015, 04:54 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Seeing what the crystal was doing, Danu looked very concerned.

"Umbra, this crystal is seriously damaged and should be allowed to expire. Usually once a crystal cracks and sheds pieces, the memories and soul of the person within are permanently corrupted. Trying to revive a person from such a crystal is asking for disaster, for there are no guarantees of getting a successful body back and even less of a chance that the personality within is still intact. Although it appears to have used me to pull itself together, we cannot trust its integrity. "

She teared up a little as she looked at the crystal. This was hard for her to let one go, but it was for the best. Better off to let him pass than to try and force the revival at the risk of unleashing a terrible monster upon the town or destroying equipment that would be nearly impossible to replace.

"Especially seeing it repair itself. That is not supposed to be possible, if this crystal is used it could destroy the machinery and take away our safety net."
*the cracks start to disappear, and oddly enough a random flying drone picks it up, barges into Wurg's house, and activates the machine, obviously under some direction*

(09-05-2015, 04:57 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the cracks start to disappear, and oddly enough a random flying drone picks it up, barges into Wurg's house, and activates the machine, obviously under some direction*

//Not allowing that. Wurg's lab is ALWAYS locked up tight when Wurg or Ehks isn't home to man it.

(09-05-2015, 04:54 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Seeing what the crystal was doing, Danu looked very concerned.

*Kitten appears in a flash of blue light.*
"Wow... that actually worked... Wow...."
*He realises where he is.*
"Oh... yeah, right. I have something I can use to blow this up."

(09-05-2015, 04:58 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 04:57 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the cracks start to disappear, and oddly enough a random flying drone picks it up, barges into Wurg's house, and activates the machine, obviously under some direction*

//Not allowing that. Wurg's lab is ALWAYS locked up tight when Wurg or Ehks isn't home to man it.
// because you want him dead

*the machine has picked the lock by overloading the circuits*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 05:00 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 04:58 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Not allowing that. Wurg's lab is ALWAYS locked up tight when Wurg or Ehks isn't home to man it.

(the only one here who wants Marx dead is you. I've seen red shirts with better survival rates.)

(09-05-2015, 05:06 AM)Surge Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 05:00 AM)Marxon Wrote: // because you want him dead

(the only one here who wants Marx dead is you. I've seen red shirts with better survival rates.)
// I'll admit I fucked up...

(09-05-2015, 05:00 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 04:58 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Not allowing that. Wurg's lab is ALWAYS locked up tight when Wurg or Ehks isn't home to man it.

//No. You killed him by writing that his crystal was cracked, even though it was defined when this system of revival was established that once a crystal cracked there was no reviving the person in it.

//Wurg's lab is locked and secure whenever wurg is not actively RPing something happening there, that has been a constant since I started RPing with you guys.

//You are not forcing your character to come back to life. Not this time.

//UnamusedAvali, check your PMs for an explination of how the revival system in this RP works. Since I don't believe you were here when it was put into effect.

(09-05-2015, 05:08 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 05:00 AM)Marxon Wrote: // because you want him dead

//No. You killed him by writing that his crystal was cracked, even though it was defined when this system of revival was established that once a crystal cracked there was no reviving the person in it.

//Wurg's lab is locked and secure whenever wurg is not actively RPing something happening there, that has been a constant since I started RPing with you guys.

//You are not forcing your character to come back to life. Not this time.
// screw you