Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 05:08 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 05:06 AM)Surge Wrote: (the only one here who wants Marx dead is you. I've seen red shirts with better survival rates.)
// I'll admit I fucked up...
(you can only play the "okay so I fucked up" card so many times before you have to face the consequences anyways)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 04:54 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Seeing what the crystal was doing, Danu looked very concerned.

"Umbra, this crystal is seriously damaged and should be allowed to expire. Usually once a crystal cracks and sheds pieces, the memories and soul of the person within are permanently corrupted. Trying to revive a person from such a crystal is asking for disaster, for there are no guarantees of getting a successful body back and even less of a chance that the personality within is still intact. Although it appears to have used me to pull itself together, we cannot trust its integrity. "

She teared up a little as she looked at the crystal. This was hard for her to let one go, but it was for the best. Better off to let him pass than to try and force the revival at the risk of unleashing a terrible monster upon the town or destroying equipment that would be nearly impossible to replace.

"Especially seeing it repair itself. That is not supposed to be possible, if this crystal is used it could destroy the machinery and take away our safety net."

"Yeah, I don't trust it, either... What's the best way to destroy one of these crystals? Or, uh... Do I just smash it?"

(09-05-2015, 04:57 AM)Marxon Wrote: [*the cracks start to disappear, and oddly enough a random flying drone picks it up, barges into Wurg's house, and activates the machine, obviously under some direction*

"...Uh... I should probably go after that drone... I'll be back." Umbra runs after it, slipping on the construct gloves.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-05-2015

// fuck it you have your way I guess, Marxon as an, anything is dead...

EN FUCKING JOY!

(09-05-2015, 05:14 AM)Marxon Wrote: // fuck it you have your way I guess, Marxon as an, anything is dead...

EN FUCKING JOY!
(you wrote yourself into this)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 05:12 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, I don't trust it, either... What's the best way to destroy one of these crystals? Or, uh... Do I just smash it?"

(09-05-2015, 04:57 AM)Marxon Wrote: [*the cracks start to disappear, and oddly enough a random flying drone picks it up, barges into Wurg's house, and activates the machine, obviously under some direction*

"...Uh... I should probably go after that drone... I'll be back." Umbra runs after it, slipping on the construct gloves.

"Isolate it from energy sources and let it dissapate all by itself. It should degrade and shatter fairly quickly, since it is already so badly corrupted. If that doesn't work, there's ways of draining a malformed crystal to ensure that it disintegrates."

//It can't have gotten into Wurg's house, but a drone could have taken it somewhere.

"We'd better catch that drone though just to make sure we know the whereabouts of our friend's final resting place."

Danu takes off after it, on foot since she was too tired to fly.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 05:16 AM)Surge Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 05:14 AM)Marxon Wrote: // fuck it you have your way I guess, Marxon as an, anything is dead...

EN FUCKING JOY!
(you wrote yourself into this)
// screw you too!

// unforgiving bastards...

(09-05-2015, 05:16 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 05:16 AM)Surge Wrote: (you wrote yourself into this)
// screw you too!

// unforgiving bastards...
(you've written yourself into these situations countless times before, you can't really have expected to just be able to keep doing some variation of the same routine forever)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-05-2015

//NO ARGUING IN THE OOC!

//I'm not trying to be a dick and this will sound like me being an asshole but Marx did get himself killed...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 05:20 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //NO ARGUING IN THE OOC!

//I'm not trying to be a dick and this will sound like me being an asshole but Marx did get himself killed...
// to save the town...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-05-2015

//He wrote it in...

// this isn't even a serious rp...

(09-05-2015, 05:24 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 05:20 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //NO ARGUING IN THE OOC!

// to save the town...

//We can write something in that'll bring you back. Let that work, just have some sideeffects

//Like Kitten can ignore any damage but he's limited by his host,

(09-05-2015, 05:25 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 05:24 AM)Marxon Wrote: // to save the town...

//We can write something in that'll bring you back. Let that work, just have some sideeffects

//The crystals system was designed because Marxon was killing himself constantly, and people were getting tired of it. He's been warned repeatedly not to kill himself, because there was no guarantees of revival

//And now it finally happened in a way that Marxon as a character cannot be revived. Done deal.

//If Marxon as a person wishes to continue playing, he needs to make a new character. Preferrably one that isn't so suicidal.

// i knew people would unite against me eventually if i screwed up enough...

//I'm going to send ehks a message to remove my account, then I'll clear out mg friends list

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 05:16 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Isolate it from energy sources and let it dissapate all by itself. It should degrade and shatter fairly quickly, since it is already so badly corrupted. If that doesn't work, there's ways of draining a malformed crystal to ensure that it disintegrates."

//It can't have gotten into Wurg's house, but a drone could have taken it somewhere.

"We'd better catch that drone though just to make sure we know the whereabouts of our friend's final resting place."

Danu takes off after it, on foot since she was too tired to fly.

"Right. Guess that means I should stay away from it after we get that drone. You're not the only one with stamina-tied magic running through their body... Now, how are we going to get if down? I could make a hook and chain, try shooting if down, maybe freeze it..."

(09-05-2015, 05:30 AM)Marxon Wrote: // i knew people would unite against me eventually if i screwed up enough...

//I'm going to send ehks a message to remove my account, then I'll clear out mg friends list

//Hey, I'm trying to help!

// you're all so fucking eager to punish me when I fuck up!

(09-05-2015, 05:33 AM)Marxon Wrote: // you're all so fucking eager to punish me when I fuck up!
//2 people.
//Just 2 people

(09-05-2015, 05:33 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 05:33 AM)Marxon Wrote: // you're all so fucking eager to punish me when I fuck up!
//2 people.
//Just 2 people
//Surge is just doing what he always does and adding fuel to the fire when someone has a problem. He doesn't even participate in this RP other than to poke in once and a while when there's drama to be amused with.

//Marxon has been repeatedly warned not to do this to his character, but he wrote himself into a corner here. I was going to let it slide if enough people got together to revive him anyway, but since that did not happen the only course of action for him is to simply make a new character for this RP and try not to make the same mistakes again. We've all given him a lot of chances to not screw it up, and he went and screwed it up anyway the same as always. So this time things played out on their own, and a consequence has appeared.

//The character Marxon is not to be revived at this point unless Umbra or Ehksidian decide that they will allow an exception to the rules and provide a means for him to be restored. I messaged Ehksidian about it a little while ago, but he's likely asleep. And the way Marxon is making this worse by the minute, I will have to turn on my admin access and perform damage control.

(09-05-2015, 05:43 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 05:33 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //2 people.
//Just 2 people
//Surge is just doing what he always does and adding fuel to the fire when someone has a problem. He doesn't even participate in this RP other than to poke in once and a while when there's drama to be amused with.

//Marxon has been repeatedly warned not to do this to his character, but he wrote himself into a corner here. I was going to let it slide if enough people got together to revive him anyway, but since that did not happen the only course of action for him is to simply make a new character for this RP and try not to make the same mistakes again. We've all given him a lot of chances to not screw it up, and he went and screwed it up anyway the same as always. So this time things played out on their own, and a consequence has appeared.

//The character Marxon is not to be revived at this point unless Umbra or Ehksidian decide that they will allow an exception to the rules and provide a means for him to be restored. I messaged Ehksidian about it a little while ago, but he's likely asleep. And the way Marxon is making this worse by the minute, I will have to turn on my admin access and perform damage control.
(oi. I just can't spare the time and sanity to keep track of things until the new folks settle in a bit more)