Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 01:45 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 01:39 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he dusts off a metal hatch and carefully Opens it*
Any important zeta?

this is rasputins domain, except it seems to be dormant.

*A humanoid and an Avali-based exo-suit appear behind him. Emitting a low frequency buzzing, their damaged state, slow movement, the buzzing noise and the fact they seem to have what looks like blood here and there on their bodies makes them incredibly disturbing.*
"Rasputin, designation, unknown, collecting data on Rasputin. Contribute to our search."
*They both speak calmly with soft female voices.*

*he looks suprised and slowly reaches for his gun*
Search for what?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 01:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 01:45 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *A humanoid and an Avali-based exo-suit appear behind him. Emitting a low frequency buzzing, their damaged state, slow movement, the buzzing noise and the fact they seem to have what looks like blood here and there on their bodies makes them incredibly disturbing.*
"Rasputin, designation, unknown, collecting data on Rasputin. Contribute to our search."
*They both speak calmly with soft female voices.*

*he looks suprised and slowly reaches for his gun*
Search for what?
"Data, research. We are research bots, primary designation: LEMONS!"
*At the last bit a voice sounding very much like Kittens shouts "Goddamn it!" in the background.*

(09-05-2015, 01:56 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 01:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he looks suprised and slowly reaches for his gun*
Search for what?
"Data, research. We are research bots, primary designation: LEMONS!"
*At the last bit a voice sounding very much like Kittens shouts "Goddamn it!" in the background.*

*the black kineptic slowly pulls the pistol from its holster*
And who sent you? 

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-05-2015

// so what did everyone decide?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 02:09 PM)Marxon Wrote: // so what did everyone decide?

//I dunno :/

(09-05-2015, 02:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 01:56 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Data, research. We are research bots, primary designation: LEMONS!"

*the black kineptic slowly pulls the pistol from its holster*
And who sent you? 
"We are here of our own programming, we are intrigued by your findings please help us in collecting data. Ballistic weapons will have no effect on us."
*The bots turn on lights to illuminate the area for him.*
"Please, continue."

//We didn't actually decide on anything at all.

// so do I have 'permission' to revive via the colony ship in orbit with a myriad of medical facilities and regeneration vats? I completely forgot that it was still there until now

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 02:55 PM)Marxon Wrote: // so do I have 'permission' to revive via the colony ship in orbit with a myriad of medical facilities and regeneration vats? I completely forgot that it was still there until now

// I'd give a verdict, but I'm really not in charge. People just think I am... or something.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 02:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 02:55 PM)Marxon Wrote: // so do I have 'permission' to revive via the colony ship in orbit with a myriad of medical facilities and regeneration vats? I completely forgot that it was still there until now

// I'd give a verdict, but I'm really not in charge. People just think I am... or something.
// your opinion matters to me

(09-05-2015, 02:11 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:

//I dunno :/

(09-05-2015, 02:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the black kineptic slowly pulls the pistol from its holster*
And who sent you? 
"We are here of our own programming, we are intrigued by your findings please help us in collecting data. Ballistic weapons will have no effect on us."
"Please, continue."

*he opens he hatch and climbs down a ladder into a lit hallway*
Don't toutch  any terminals ok?

(09-05-2015, 03:00 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 02:11 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //I dunno :/

"Please, continue."

*he opens he hatch and climbs down a ladder into a lit hallway*
*The humanoid bot immediately falls straight down the ladder onto it's half melted face. The Avali sexo-suit descends carefully.*
"Affirmative, scanning for lifeforms: Over 701 picked up."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-05-2015

//i'd say yes, but apparently i let things slide too much, so uh not sure how much my opinion is worth, and i think you might need to find in rp reason why these vats should work, do to the crystal rule, but i'm not the most the knowledgeable person here about this, you should ask somebody else if you get permission to do so.

//Provided bits of it weren't destroyed by the Human colony ship's 'landing'

(09-05-2015, 03:24 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 03:00 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he opens he hatch and climbs down a ladder into a lit hallway*
*The humanoid bot immediately falls straight down the ladder onto it's half melted face. The Avali sexo-suit descends carefully.*

*the hallway leads to a large dark room, lined with shelfs of all kinds of drones*
Thats one location off the list, now where is the terminal?

(09-05-2015, 03:38 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 03:24 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *The humanoid bot immediately falls straight down the ladder onto it's half melted face. The Avali sexo-suit descends carefully.*

*the hallway leads to a large dark room, lined with shelfs of all kinds of drones*
"Terminal located." 
*The human bot walks up to the terminal and turns on his lights.*

(09-05-2015, 03:48 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 03:38 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the hallway leads to a large dark room, lined with shelfs of all kinds of drones*
"Terminal located." 

Why are you in such bad condition?
*he begins to tap on the terminal and the lights flicker on*

// no votes?

(09-05-2015, 03:50 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 03:48 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Terminal located." 

Why are you in such bad condition?
*he begins to tap on the terminal and the lights flicker on*
*The Avali bot starts playing a recording.*
"Unidentified life-form, eliminate intruder."
*A silent swooshing sound and a scream.*

"Hibernation process activating."

*The human bot starts.*
"Colony ship UNRCU Settler downed by Engines failure in deep-space. Repairs unavailable, functional to 69% capacity."

(09-05-2015, 03:53 PM)Marxon Wrote: // no votes?

//Yes, no one is against you reviving.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-05-2015

(I'm in favor of waiting for ehks' verdict)

//Sleepies

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 12:54 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 11:52 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Death is a terrible thing. But life has so much meaning because it is so precious. I've lived too long, my life has no meaning anymore, because I did not die when I should have. Fate had other plans for me, and has kept me going long after my entire species has been wiped from the cosmic record."
"Hang on..."
"What species was this just so I could ask. And did a certain biological weapon eradicate it accidently due to a colony ship colliding with some debris causing it to change course and crash into the surface letting loose a series of deadly and virulent biological weapons that ignited a chain of events leading to an orbital bombardment?"

"There's no reason for me be asking this, ha, ha...No not at all... Ha...."
*Kitten laughs nervously for another 2 minutes.*

"It was in a different universe entirely, one that no longer exists. My kind was wiped out when existing itself ceased to be. When I came to my senses again I had been taken to another time, another place, and yet it didn't seem possible for any of that to be happening. "

(09-05-2015, 01:06 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 11:52 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Death is a terrible thing. But life has so much meaning because it is so precious. I've lived too long, my life has no meaning anymore, because I did not die when I should have. Fate had other plans for me, and has kept me going long after my entire species has been wiped from the cosmic record."
I know what's it's like.
My friends were killed off and I was banished to hell.

"That has happened before too, just not to me.'

(09-05-2015, 03:56 PM)Surge Wrote: (I'm in favor of waiting for ehks' verdict)

//This. Umbra is okay with it, so if Ehks is also okay with it then we can go ahead with it.