Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 03:54 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 03:50 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Why are you in such bad condition?
*he begins to tap on the terminal and the lights flicker on*
*The Avali bot starts playing a recording.*
"Unidentified life-form, eliminate intruder."
*A silent swooshing sound and a scream.*

"Hibernation process activating."

*The human bot starts.*
"Colony ship UNRCU Settler downed by Engines failure in deep-space. Repairs unavailable, functional to 69% capacity."

(09-05-2015, 03:53 PM)Marxon Wrote: // no votes?

//Yes, no one is against you reviving.

*most of the drones in the area start up, and into a large airlock, and then exit onto the surface*
Next is the refinery
*he heads back to the hallway*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 04:26 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 03:54 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *The Avali bot starts playing a recording.*
"Unidentified life-form, eliminate intruder."
*A silent swooshing sound and a scream.*

"Hibernation process activating."

*The human bot starts.*
"Colony ship UNRCU Settler downed by Engines failure in deep-space. Repairs unavailable, functional to 69% capacity."

//Yes, no one is against you reviving.

*most of the drones in the area start up, and into a large airlock, and then exit onto the surface*
Next is the refinery
*he heads back to the hallway*
*The bots go silent and start examining every detail of every room and hallway behind him.*

//When you leave they'll follow suite and head back home.
//Night

*Kitten scratches the back of his head.*
"I'm just gonna go now. My host is gonna drop soon, so..."
*He slinks away and towards the mountains where his bunker/ Intelligence network and crash-site is, as he gets inside he collapses in front of a patrol bot from the ship and one of Marx's Exo-suits reprogrammed for Kitten's use.*
"Goodnight."
*They drag him by the neck into a hammock in the middle of the spy-network room..*

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-05-2015

// worth noting that the crystal only decayed due to days of neglect, just saying.

(09-05-2015, 04:17 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 12:54 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Hang on..."
"What species was this just so I could ask. And did a certain biological weapon eradicate it accidently due to a colony ship colliding with some debris causing it to change course and crash into the surface letting loose a series of deadly and virulent biological weapons that ignited a chain of events leading to an orbital bombardment?"

"There's no reason for me be asking this, ha, ha...No not at all... Ha...."
*Kitten laughs nervously for another 2 minutes.*

"It was in a different universe entirely, one that no longer exists. My kind was wiped out when existing itself ceased to be. When I came to my senses again I had been taken to another time, another place, and yet it didn't seem possible for any of that to be happening. "

(09-05-2015, 01:06 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I know what's it's like.
My friends were killed off and I was banished to hell.

"That has happened before too, just not to me.'

(09-05-2015, 03:56 PM)Surge Wrote: (I'm in favor of waiting for ehks' verdict)

//This. Umbra is okay with it, so if Ehks is also okay with it then we can go ahead with it.

*the hooded figure looks at the drones*
Atlest you have some of the same specie around...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 04:41 PM)Marxon Wrote: // worth noting that the crystal only decayed due to days of neglect, just saying.

// Doesn't change the result. People were tired from the fight and sought to rest first instead of going to find him right away. Since the crystal was already decayed when found, they were too late to save him. I was just messaging Ehks about it, he's doing homework right now but hopefully soon will pop in with a final say on this.

(09-05-2015, 04:44 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 04:17 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "It was in a different universe entirely, one that no longer exists. My kind was wiped out when existing itself ceased to be. When I came to my senses again I had been taken to another time, another place, and yet it didn't seem possible for any of that to be happening. "
*the hooded figure looks at the drones*

"Not really. There are beings similar in properties to what I am in the area, but none of them are quite the same as me, as they have different origins and stories behind how they came to be here. Most of the citizens of this village are wanderers like I am, brought here by circumstances beyond their control and trying to enjoy the lives they have while they last."

Y*he heads towards a cave in the mountain, and eventually meets a 2 foot thick titanium door*
I'm going to need more explosives, or a skilled hacker.
*he heads back to the town square*

(09-05-2015, 04:48 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 04:41 PM)Marxon Wrote: // worth noting that the crystal only decayed due to days of neglect, just saying.

// Doesn't change the result. People were tired from the fight and sought to rest first instead of going to find him right away. Since the crystal was already decayed when found, they were too late to save him. I was just messaging Ehks about it, he's doing homework right now but hopefully soon will pop in with a final say on this.

(09-05-2015, 04:44 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the hooded figure looks at the drones*

"Not really. There are beings similar in properties to what I am in the area, but none of them are quite the same as me, as they have different origins and stories behind how they came to be here. Most of the citizens of this village are wanderers like I am, brought here by circumstances beyond their control and trying to enjoy the lives they have while they last."
You don't reconize me, do you?

(09-05-2015, 04:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: You don't reconize me, do you?

//PM'd you about it, cause she probably would remember if he's someone she knew before, but I don't remember who the blue text is.

(09-05-2015, 05:14 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 04:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: You don't reconize me, do you?

//PM'd you about it, cause she probably would remember if he's someone she knew before, but I don't remember who the blue text is.

//Feizel, aka showtime

(09-05-2015, 04:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Y*he heads towards a cave in the mountain, and eventually meets a 2 foot thick titanium door*

(09-05-2015, 04:48 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: // Doesn't change the result. People were tired from the fight and sought to rest first instead of going to find him right away. Since the crystal was already decayed when found, they were too late to save him. I was just messaging Ehks about it, he's doing homework right now but hopefully soon will pop in with a final say on this.

"Wait a sec. Weren't you dead? I thought your crystal split in two, and promptly crumbled to dust. It hadn't even blackened, it just instantly shattered..." Danu looks a bit startled by this twist.

(09-05-2015, 06:00 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 04:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Y*he heads towards a cave in the mountain, and eventually meets a 2 foot thick titanium door*

"Wait a sec. Weren't you dead? I thought your crystal split in two, and promptly crumbled to dust. It hadn't even blackened, it just instantly shattered..." Danu looks a bit startled by this twist.
I was dead, it atleast that's I wanted everyone to think.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-05-2015

*Austin exits his house an anthro pheonix* good, ehh whatever time it is.

// not sure Ehks is coming

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-05-2015

*meanwhile in a place that continues to exist despite Surge's best efforts to avoid it*

GOD DAMNIT....going bloody stir crazy in here. I need something to fucking stab!
*scoots away*
Something that bleeds...
Listen shark-face, I doubt that makes any of us feel any better
What the fuck is a-ugh...where the hell can a man just vanish to for months on end?
Remember that we're in a somewhat interesting-
I bloody well know damnit!
...You don't need to yell...Anyways most of us agree, if this carries on with us not hearing from him we may have to try and find a way to keep things running without him, preferably before we run out of materials...
Why not just go track him down? Hasn't Patch done some weird hocus pocus to reboot dead people's brains before?
heh, don't call it that around him, he'll talk our receivers off...anyways we'd have to have an idea of where he went, which we don't.
Whatever gets me back to work fastest...

(because I need to remind myself that some of these characters exist)

*a large chunk of space junk flies through the sky and lands outside town*

(09-05-2015, 07:31 PM)Marxon Wrote: // not sure Ehks is coming

//NU EXCUSES.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 09-05-2015

((I have made a decision, and it is to enforce the rules. Marx will not be coming back...at least, he won't be coming back exactly the same as before.
Like it or not, the crystal was damaged, and damaged quite heavily. Even after regenerating, the information inside would still be lost or damaged. Even if he's brought back, he...well, it might as well be a new person. Memory loss, personality alterations, and of course physical changes would occur. Yes, maybe the name might be remembered, but so much else would have changed it wouldn't be the same person.
So, this leaves two options. Either the crystal is left to decay and disappear, or it is used to bring "marx" back...though he would pretty much only share the name and some personality traits. That would be it. There is no other way for Marx to return.))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 07:46 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((I have made a decision, and it is to enforce the rules. Marx will not be coming back...at least, he won't be coming back exactly the same as before.
Like it or not, the crystal was damaged, and damaged quite heavily. Even after regenerating, the information inside would still be lost or damaged. Even if he's brought back, he...well, it might as well be a new person. Memory loss, personality alterations, and of course physical changes would occur. Yes, maybe the name might be remembered, but so much else would have changed it wouldn't be the same person.
So, this leaves two options. Either the crystal is left to decay and disappear, or it is used to bring "marx" back...though he would pretty much only share the name and some personality traits. That would be it. There is no other way for Marx to return.))

// I already decided that he would come back, incomplete.
// rolling for extent of damage, 20 is almost pristine, 1 is bag of flesh, please hold.

// 10, so... half an avali?

(09-05-2015, 07:36 PM)Marxon Wrote: *a large chunk of space junk flies through the sky and lands outside town*
what the heck is with this planet always getting hit by ships and space debris.
*he slowly walks in the direction of the debris*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 07:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 07:36 PM)Marxon Wrote: *a large chunk of space junk flies through the sky and lands outside town*
what the heck is with this planet always getting hit by ships and space debris.
*he slowly walks in the direction of the debris*
*a minute later a white shuttle briefly lands in the center of town and dumps what looks like a failed clone, it has shriveled up legs, foggy right eye, deformed right arm, has an extremely thin and frail form and is screaming in agony as it crawls across the ground, the most horrifying part is, it looks kinda like Marx*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 07:50 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 07:46 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((I have made a decision, and it is to enforce the rules. Marx will not be coming back...at least, he won't be coming back exactly the same as before.

// I already decided that he would come back, incomplete.
// rolling for extent of damage, 20 is almost pristine, 1 is bag of flesh, please hold.

// 10, so... half an avali?

((The DNA would be perfectly fine and the process would work. The result just wouldn't be the same person. Some memories might be shared, the name maybe, but physically and mentally very different but still capable of living. At least if Wurg's lab was used.))