Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 02:14 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:11 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //that's not at all what marxon wants, he wants marxon's personality.

//so is the character i created good? plz tell me, so i can fix him before he becomes a thing.
// don't make him so full of terraria gimmicks.

//the point is that he is terrariaey, he literally comes from that dimension, he is supposed to be that way.
//he is not going to arrive by crossing dimensions.
//he also doesn't have any magic yet, he has mana but no way to channel it, or a good way to do it.
//oh and as a ranged weapon he has the minishark, it'll be a submachine gun that can be adapted to use all kinds of ammo.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 02:17 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:14 AM)Marxon Wrote: // don't make him so full of terraria gimmicks.

//the point is that he is terrariaey, he literally comes from that dimension, he is supposed to be that way.
//he also doesn't have any magic yet, he has mana but no way to channel it, or a good way to do it.
//oh and as a ranged weapon he has the minishark, it'll be a submachine gun that can be adapted to use all kinds of ammo.
// its gimmicky as hell and in my opinion, is,a very bad idea.

(09-06-2015, 02:21 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:17 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //the point is that he is terrariaey, he literally comes from that dimension, he is supposed to be that way.
// its gimmicky as hell and in my opinion, is,a very bad idea.

//nuuu i want it to be terraria gimmicky, he is literally a terrain, the point is that he is like one.

(09-06-2015, 02:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:21 AM)Marxon Wrote: // its gimmicky as hell and in my opinion, is,a very bad idea.

//nuuu i want it to be terraria gimmicky, he is literally a terrain, the point is that he is like one.
// its going to be literally painful for people to deal with

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-06-2015

//I'm going out so I will devise a smart and logical idea that will be neither of those adjectives.

(09-06-2015, 02:25 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //nuuu i want it to be terraria gimmicky, he is literally a terrain, the point is that he is like one.
// its going to be literally painful for people to deal with

//it won't, it really won't, it's not gonna be annoyingly gimmicky.

(09-06-2015, 02:36 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:25 AM)Marxon Wrote: // its going to be literally painful for people to deal with

//it won't, it really won't, it's not gonna be annoyingly gimmicky.
// no healing potions, no minishark, no weapon esp

(09-06-2015, 02:36 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:36 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //it won't, it really won't, it's not gonna be annoyingly gimmicky.
// no healing potions, no minishark, no weapon esp

//he can make them, he's not gonna carry a stack of 50 around with him, maybe 3 if he's really preparing for something, and the minishark is just a submachine gun with ammo adaptability, it can't use everything, and what do you mean by esp?

(09-06-2015, 02:46 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:36 AM)Marxon Wrote: // no healing potions, no minishark, no weapon esp

//he can make them, he's not gonna carry a stack of 50 around with him, maybe 3 if he's really preparing for something, and the minishark is just a submachine gun with ammo adaptability, it can't use everything, and what do you mean by esp?
// don't make a terraria reference out of a character, the whole rp will suffer, his personality sounds like someone id love to claw or punch in the face

// sorry but it needs SERIOUS WORK so it's not just a pasted in terraria player

// seriously, I was pushing it by just introducing tiberium.

(09-06-2015, 02:48 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:46 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //he can make them, he's not gonna carry a stack of 50 around with him, maybe 3 if he's really preparing for something, and the minishark is just a submachine gun with ammo adaptability, it can't use everything, and what do you mean by esp?
// don't make a terraria reference out of a character, the whole rp will suffer, his personality sounds like someone id love to claw or punch in the face

//he is supposed to be terraria i'm not changing a big part of my back story for this, i was planning this for awhile, i'm not gonna change him because he is terrariaey that is the point, and he won't be a character punch in the face as long as you get to know him, i'm sure nobody here is gonna wake up one day and say to him, you suck.

(09-06-2015, 02:52 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:48 AM)Marxon Wrote: // don't make a terraria reference out of a character, the whole rp will suffer, his personality sounds like someone id love to claw or punch in the face

//he is supposed to be terraria i'm not changing a big part of my back story for this, i was planning this for awhile, i'm not gonna change him because he is terrariaey that is the point, and he won't be a character punch in the face as long as you get to know him, i'm sure nobody here is gonna wake up one day and say to him, you suck.
// that's the problem, he's way too terraria ish, to a fault... and yes he will get a broken nose I can assure you

// its horribly uncreative to just rip it from a game, do something original

(09-06-2015, 02:54 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:52 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //he is supposed to be terraria i'm not changing a big part of my back story for this, i was planning this for awhile, i'm not gonna change him because he is terrariaey that is the point, and he won't be a character punch in the face as long as you get to know him, i'm sure nobody here is gonna wake up one day and say to him, you suck.
// that's the problem, he's way too terraria ish, to a fault... and yes he will get a broken nose I can assure you

//..................... no, he is supposed to be terraria ish, he came from there, it would make sense he is terraria ish, it's not uncreative, it feels unique to me, i want to rp as this guy, i want to see what happens, but this isn't helping, you're telling me everything i want to do is wrong, it's an experiment beaver dam it, and it is going to work out fabulously or my charactor is gonna change his ways in rp so he doesn't get a broken nose, if this is the problem.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 02:54 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:52 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //he is supposed to be terraria i'm not changing a big part of my back story for this, i was planning this for awhile, i'm not gonna change him because he is terrariaey that is the point, and he won't be a character punch in the face as long as you get to know him, i'm sure nobody here is gonna wake up one day and say to him, you suck.

//Exactly, do something like Danu or Fiezel, or Kitten or pretty much everyone else here.

//i want to make a terraria charecter

(09-06-2015, 03:06 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:54 AM)Marxon Wrote: // that's the problem, he's way too terraria ish, to a fault... and yes he will get a broken nose I can assure you

//Exactly, do something like Danu or Fiezel, or Kitten or pretty much everyone else here.

//that would be ununique, it's already been done here, a terrarian hasn't

(09-06-2015, 03:06 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i want to make a terraria charecter

(09-06-2015, 03:06 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Exactly, do something like Danu or Fiezel, or Kitten or pretty much everyone else here.

//Doing something unique would be 'ununique' which isn't a word, I meant like something completely random, like Kitten coming from a malfunctioning AI and a heavily damaged colony ship. Or Danu, someone from another universe, or Marx, and Avali. Or Umbra, a humanoid umbreon or Surge a tech-based thing, or Wurg, you get my point, we didn't take our's straight from somewhere else and Terrarians, sorry, don't make good characters.

(09-06-2015, 03:12 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 03:06 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i want to make a terraria charecter

//Doing something unique would be 'ununique' which isn't a word, I meant like something completely random, like Kitten coming from a malfunctioning AI and a heavily damaged colony ship. Or Danu, someone from another universe, or Marx, and Avali. Or Umbra, a humanoid umbreon or Surge a tech-based thing, or Wurg, you get my point, we didn't take our's straight from somewhere else and Terrarians, sorry, don't make good characters.
//this isn't just a terrarian, he's met Austin before they know each other they were friend until he he died and didn't come back, the thing here is that Austin is gonna find the crystal and ask to revive him, he is more than just a terrarian, and he isn't a straight terrarin he's nto gonna cary 99999 bullets, he's gonna a reasonable amount of refills, he's not gonna carry 50 potions he's gonna carry 3 which somebody could easily stop him from drinking in all kind of ways, he isn't 100% trerarian physically, but mentally he is supposed to be a terrarian, he is also from a different dimension that being terraria.
//im not doing an avali, Austin was one, and can be oen if he so shooses, and not everybody her eis an avali.
// i want to see if i can make him a good charecter.
//i want to se if i can make him a charecter becaus ehe is directly realted to my backsotry
//i like the idea and i'm sure i could make it work, with some work.

(09-06-2015, 03:18 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 03:12 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Doing something unique would be 'ununique' which isn't a word, I meant like something completely random, like Kitten coming from a malfunctioning AI and a heavily damaged colony ship. Or Danu, someone from another universe, or Marx, and Avali. Or Umbra, a humanoid umbreon or Surge a tech-based thing, or Wurg, you get my point, we didn't take our's straight from somewhere else and Terrarians, sorry, don't make good characters.
//this isn't just a terrarian, he's met Austin before they know each other they were friend until he he died and didn't come back, the thing here is that Austin is gonna find the crystal and ask to revive him, he is more than just a terrarian, and he isn't a straight terrarian he's not gonna carry 99999 bullets, he's gonna a reasonable amount of refills, he's not gonna carry 50 potions he's gonna carry 3 which somebody could easily stop him from drinking in all kind of ways, he isn't 100% terrarian physically, but mentally he is supposed to be a terrarian, he is also from a different dimension that being terraria.
//im not doing an avali, Austin was one, and can be one if he so chooses, and not everybody her eis an avali.
// i want to see if i can make him a good character.
//i want to se if i can make him a character because he is directly related to my backstory
//Just going to make this readable...

//i want to try, unlike marxon who didn't want to try to make a new character.
//if it doesn't work it's fine, i can try something else and learn from tis.

(09-06-2015, 03:23 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i want to try, unlike marxon who didn't want to try to make a new character.

//I made a new character after the first two failed, making a new character does not work...
//Well...

(09-06-2015, 03:25 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 03:23 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i want to try, unlike marxon who didn't want to try to make a new character.

//I made a new character after the first two failed, making a new character does not work...
//Well...

//it does, it takes effort, but it can work if you try
//and if it doesn't you can learn you can learn to make something better, try, try, and try again, eventually you'll get somewhere.
//engineers do this, they constantly make prototypes, they try and try again, and because of that you have AC.

//nobody has anything to say to what i say?
//well, i hope this turns out well.