Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 09:07 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 08:57 PM)Surge Wrote: *753, rather than allow surge to simply walk away, grabs him and turns him around again, much more forcefully* Listen here, I am older than many realities and I have the experience and knowledge to prove it, I will not allow something like this to happen because you allow your feelings to be hurt by a little experimentation, I had a lot of respect for surge, he was an interesting player with far reaching effects, but you are a very different person and do not have that same respect, I suggest you act like yourself for once and help me avert a disaster.

You're right I'm a very different person, and I would prefer to stay that way.

*753 grabs surge by the neck and lifts him up, the usual orange haze that indicates some show of force appearing from his visor and emitters*

Listen here I don't know if you quite understand but this is a far larger problem than your fucking moping. If you are going to act like a child I will be forced to take drastic measures and discipline you like one in the process.

*surge looks around a bit for something to help him out of this before 753 gets invasive*

"Uh... You know, if I'm right, maybe if Surge ever was exposed to the Styx device, the memory of it was wiped... Just judging from the name. And can you please calm down?"
I do not allow myself to get worked up over nothing! This is of the utmost importance, the fate of an entire reality is here hanging in the balance and "Surge" thinks this is an appropriate time to-

*around this time Surge gets an ide and makes a move, using one of his unrestrained arms to grab the shoulder of the arm that 753 is holding him with, quickly popping it out of it's magnetic socket by smothering the base of the limb, and then jumping back for some quick distance with the separated arm still gripped around his neck*

Yes yes how clever, because I've never had an arm removed before when it's not physically attached to me in the first place, I really haven't the patience for-hey wait what are you doing!

*Surge, still trying to give himself an edge, quickly uses his nanites to begin breaking down the arm, although the nanites move quick to dismantle the arm 753 reacts with using his remaining emitter to force the arm away from Surge, deforming the mass of nanites rather badly with the outburst. As Surge's nanites pull themselves together 753 pulls his arm back to him and reinserts it into it's socket, the living metal slowly regenerating the severe damage*

What are you hoping to accomplish here? If you think you can overpower me I assure you that you are mistaken, but more importantly I still don't understand WHY you seem to think any of this is necessary.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 09:16 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 07:38 PM)Corosar Wrote: hmm.... well then... i guess i have a new world to explore... hmmm...

*she continued to fiddle with the avali survival harness humming softly*

*she looked up tilting her head back to you*

yes...
Hello.

I am...

I am...

I, am.
*she looked over tilting her head*

yes? you are?
(07-06-2015, 09:19 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:15 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she immediately looked over and tilted her head*

urrmm... p... pheonix?
uhhh hello there, are you having a good day? *sounds exactly like previous flareon*

urmm what happened to you... why did you shift into a pheonix... why.... why did... that happen?

*she kept looking at the avali couriously*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 09:20 PM)Surge Wrote: I do not allow myself to get worked up over nothing! This is of the utmost importance, the fate of an entire reality is here hanging in the balance and "Surge" thinks this is an appropriate time to-

*around this time Surge gets an ide and makes a move, using one of his unrestrained arms to grab the shoulder of the arm that 753 is holding him with, quickly popping it out of it's magnetic socket by smothering the base of the limb, and then jumping back for some quick distance with the separated arm still gripped around his neck*

Yes yes how clever, because I've never had an arm removed before when it's not physically attached to me in the first place, I really haven't the patience for-hey wait what are you doing!

*Surge, still trying to give himself an edge, quickly uses his nanites to begin breaking down the arm, although the nanites move quick to dismantle the arm 753 reacts with using his remaining emitter to force the arm away from Surge, deforming the mass of nanites rather badly with the outburst. As Surge's nanites pull themselves together 753 pulls his arm back to him and reinserts it into it's socket, the living metal slowly regenerating the severe damage*

What are you hoping to accomplish here? If you think you can overpower me I assure you that you are mistaken, but more importantly I still don't understand WHY you seem to think any of this is necessary.

Umbra just watches on, unsure whether or not he should even try to break up the fight...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 09:28 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:16 PM)Marxon Wrote: Hello.

I am...

I am...

I, am.
*she looked over tilting her head*

yes? you are?
(07-06-2015, 09:19 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: uhhh hello there, are you having a good day? *sounds exactly like previous flareon*

urmm what happened to you... why did you shift into a pheonix... why.... why did... that happen?

"He has a devic which lets him shapeshift. It's kinda buggy for some rason, so he randomly changes at times." I walked up to the new arrival, and waved. "I don't think we've met. Uh...what's your name?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 09:28 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:19 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: uhhh hello there, are you having a good day? *sounds exactly like previous flareon*

did you know technology has been developed here to give people the ability to shape shift, kind of, that wasn't it's purpose,but that's how it carried it out, i just use it for that purpose and now it glitches every now and then.

Listen this doesn't have to be such a mess, it could be quite simple, you used to be much more reasonable and useful for these purposes, you know, preventing people from doing things that are bad for EVERYONE INVOLVED. Do you think you're better than that now? Better than helping people when it matters?

I didn't help anyone but myself, so yes I AM better than that.

Is this about the black market stuff? I assure you all those people killed were very much criminals, if that's somehow bothering you now.

You know what the biggest thing that's changed about me is?

*753 sighs* Fine, I'll humor you in the interest of being reasonable, what.

Nanites are very good at analyzing and assimilating the technology they break down.

What? ....oh...oh NO NO NO NO THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. *753 starts to move but one of his portals suddenly opens underneath him and he falls in*

*Surge waits for a minute, as if waiting for something* ....I guess that worked?

(07-06-2015, 09:33 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:28 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she looked over tilting her head*

yes? you are?

"He has a devic which lets him shapeshift. It's kinda buggy for some rason, so he randomly changes at times." I walked up to the new arrival, and waved. "I don't think we've met. Uh...what's your name?"

(07-06-2015, 09:36 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:28 PM)Corosar Wrote: urmm what happened to you... why did you shift into a pheonix... why.... why did... that happen?

did you know technology has been developed here to give people the ability to shape shift, kind of, that wasn't it's purpose,but that's how it carried it out, i just use it for that purpose and now it glitches every now and then.

Hmmm seems similar to me... though i have perfected it... with a chaotic genetic structure.... ahh well... my name is Corosar Karkarn... or... well in this form it should more be Corunei... no last name..

(07-06-2015, 10:02 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:33 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "He has a devic which lets him shapeshift. It's kinda buggy for some rason, so he randomly changes at times." I walked up to the new arrival, and waved. "I don't think we've met. Uh...what's your name?"

(07-06-2015, 09:36 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: did you know technology has been developed here to give people the ability to shape shift, kind of, that wasn't it's purpose,but that's how it carried it out, i just use it for that purpose and now it glitches every now and then.

Hmmm seems similar to me... though i have perfected it... with a chaotic genetic structure.... ahh well... my name is Corosar Karkarn... or... well in this form it should more be Corunei... no last name..
well that's great, anyways i have about five forms i think, i can't really remember i only use 2 commonly well actually i could but i'm kinda tired, the other forms are well there, they can come in handy sometimes. i wrote down my forms on a paper so somebody can read it if they want to know about my forms. i could go and get it if you want.

(07-06-2015, 10:02 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:33 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "He has a devic which lets him shapeshift. It's kinda buggy for some rason, so he randomly changes at times." I walked up to the new arrival, and waved. "I don't think we've met. Uh...what's your name?"

(07-06-2015, 09:36 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: did you know technology has been developed here to give people the ability to shape shift, kind of, that wasn't it's purpose,but that's how it carried it out, i just use it for that purpose and now it glitches every now and then.

"Ah, good to meet you then Corunei. My name is Owurgedt, but everyone calls me Wurg for short. So...what, exactly, are you? You mentioned 'in this form'...you're not naturally an Avali, I take it?"

(07-06-2015, 10:07 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:02 PM)Corosar Wrote: Hmmm seems similar to me... though i have perfected it... with a chaotic genetic structure.... ahh well... my name is Corosar Karkarn... or... well in this form it should more be Corunei... no last name..
well that's great, anyways i have about five forms i think, i can't really remember i only use 2 commonly well actually i could but i'm kinda tired, the other forms are well there, they can come in handy sometimes. i wrote down my forms on a paper so somebody can read it if they want to know about my forms. i could go and get it if you want.
Hmmm i may have to check that out sometime. though you have already seen my two main forms... my dragon form has a subform ... which i rathr not talk about.. but I feel natural in each of my forms.. they are in essence a part of me.
(07-06-2015, 10:07 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:02 PM)Corosar Wrote: Hmmm seems similar to me... though i have perfected it... with a chaotic genetic structure.... ahh well... my name is Corosar Karkarn... or... well in this form it should more be Corunei... no last name..

"Ah, good to meet you then Corunei. My name is Owurgedt, but everyone calls me Wurg for short. So...what, exactly, are you? You mentioned 'in this form'...you're not naturally an Avali, I take it?"
Nice to meet you as well Wurg... and no... i am not naturally avali... though it doesn't really matter as my forms are as natural to the original as the original is... i literally am just like others of the race i take on... but no my natural form is that of a large red dragon!

(07-06-2015, 10:14 PM)Corosar Wrote: Nice to meet you as well Wurg... and no... i am not naturally avali... though it doesn't really matter as my forms are as natural to the original as the original is... i literally am just like others of the race i take on... but no my natural form is that of a large red dragon!

"Huh. Very interesting." I nodded. For a few seconds, I was quiet, before speaking up again. "Right, it's rude to ask that without explaining what I am, isn't it...?"

*Surge sits down on the ground* well that was stressful...

(07-06-2015, 10:14 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:07 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well that's great, anyways i have about five forms i think, i can't really remember i only use 2 commonly well actually i could but i'm kinda tired, the other forms are well there, they can come in handy sometimes. i wrote down my forms on a paper so somebody can read it if they want to know about my forms. i could go and get it if you want.
Hmmm i may have to check that out sometime. though you have already seen my two main forms... my dragon form has a subform ... which i rathr not talk about.. but I feel natural in each of my forms.. they are in essence a part of me.
okay, i also have a dragon form, there's no subform though and it's an ice dragon. I've never thought exactly how my forms feel to me, they don't seem strange, i don't feel unnatural in them, i don't feel different in them, i don't really know they don't seem like tools to me, and you've seen one of my main forms, i'd show you the other but i'm kinda stuck like this for awhile.

(07-06-2015, 09:44 PM)Surge Wrote: Listen this doesn't have to be such a mess, it could be quite simple, you used to be much more reasonable and useful for these purposes, you know, preventing people from doing things that are bad for EVERYONE INVOLVED. Do you think you're better than that now? Better than helping people when it matters?

Is this about the black market stuff? I assure you all those people killed were very much criminals, if that's somehow bothering you now.

Nanites are very good at analyzing and assimilating the technology they break down.

What? ....oh...oh NO NO NO NO THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. *753 starts to move but one of his portals suddenly opens underneath him and he falls in*

*Surge waits for a minute, as if waiting for something* ....I guess that worked?

(07-06-2015, 10:28 PM)Surge Wrote: *Surge sits down on the ground* well that was stressful...

"...What just happened?"

(07-06-2015, 10:34 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:44 PM)Surge Wrote: Listen this doesn't have to be such a mess, it could be quite simple, you used to be much more reasonable and useful for these purposes, you know, preventing people from doing things that are bad for EVERYONE INVOLVED. Do you think you're better than that now? Better than helping people when it matters?

(07-06-2015, 10:28 PM)Surge Wrote: *Surge sits down on the ground* well that was stressful...

"...What just happened?"
Well because he's made out of a living metal I could get data on a lot of stuff in him from a largely unrelated part, including the system he uses to generate those portals, which is apparently that Styx device he was so worked up over, then I turned it against him and now I'm trying to actively jam it so he can't come back.

(07-06-2015, 10:23 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:14 PM)Corosar Wrote: Nice to meet you as well Wurg... and no... i am not naturally avali... though it doesn't really matter as my forms are as natural to the original as the original is... i literally am just like others of the race i take on... but no my natural form is that of a large red dragon!

"Huh. Very interesting." I nodded. For a few seconds, I was quiet, before speaking up again. "Right, it's rude to ask that without explaining what I am, isn't it...?"
I was courious about that yes... what kind of being are you may i ask?

*she tilted her head as she fiddled about with her survival gear making sure things are where they belong.*
(07-06-2015, 10:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:14 PM)Corosar Wrote: Hmmm i may have to check that out sometime. though you have already seen my two main forms... my dragon form has a subform ... which i rathr not talk about.. but I feel natural in each of my forms.. they are in essence a part of me.
okay, i also have a dragon form, there's no subform though and it's an ice dragon. I've never thought exactly how my forms feel to me, they don't seem strange, i don't feel unnatural in them, i don't feel different in them, i don't really know they don't seem like tools to me, and you've seen one of my main forms, i'd show you the other but i'm kinda stuck like this for awhile.

Yea... i am naturally a fire based dragon... and for me... each form is a different form of life... a new life... i am technically two people controlled by one mind... they are both me... but also different beings... in a way... i live two lives... and .... i am... time immemorial... so... i.. don't have to worry about dying of age!

(07-06-2015, 10:41 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:34 PM)Umbra Wrote: "...What just happened?"
Well because he's made out of a living metal I could get data on a lot of stuff in him from a largely unrelated part, including the system he uses to generate those portals, which is apparently that Styx device he was so worked up over, then I turned it against him and now I'm trying to actively jam it so he can't come back.

"Um... Are you sure that's a good idea?..."

(07-06-2015, 10:41 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:34 PM)Umbra Wrote: "...What just happened?"

"...Maybe...uh...that's exactly what he was worried about? That you would get access to it, and without knowing everything about it, break the timeline?"

(07-06-2015, 10:41 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:23 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Huh. Very interesting." I nodded. For a few seconds, I was quiet, before speaking up again. "Right, it's rude to ask that without explaining what I am, isn't it...?"
I was courious about that yes... what kind of being are you may i ask?

*she tilted her head as she fiddled about with her survival gear making sure things are where they belong.*
(07-06-2015, 10:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: okay, i also have a dragon form, there's no subform though and it's an ice dragon. I've never thought exactly how my forms feel to me, they don't seem strange, i don't feel unnatural in them, i don't feel different in them, i don't really know they don't seem like tools to me, and you've seen one of my main forms, i'd show you the other but i'm kinda stuck like this for awhile.

Yea... i am naturally a fire based dragon... and for me... each form is a different form of life... a new life... i am technically two people controlled by one mind... they are both me... but also different beings... in a way... i live two lives... and .... i am... time immemorial... so... i.. don't have to worry about dying of age!

"Of course. I am an Ateros, which is a sentient mass of nanomachines capable of altering physical appearance, and assimilating various bits of technology. Though in appearance I match that of a female Jakkai...though my fur is black, ather than goldenrod and brown. Or white and grey, if you've seen the winter coat. Technically, I have no gender, I just have this body to...uh, differentiate myself from my host." I rubbed the back of my head, and gave an awkward smile. "Though, right now, he isn't a Jakkai, either..."

(07-06-2015, 10:47 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:41 PM)Surge Wrote: Well because he's made out of a living metal I could get data on a lot of stuff in him from a largely unrelated part, including the system he uses to generate those portals, which is apparently that Styx device he was so worked up over, then I turned it against him and now I'm trying to actively jam it so he can't come back.

"Um... Are you sure that's a good idea?..."
Well he's not been anything but misery for me...

(07-06-2015, 10:41 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: okay, i also have a dragon form, there's no subform though and it's an ice dragon. I've never thought exactly how my forms feel to me, they don't seem strange, i don't feel unnatural in them, i don't feel different in them, i don't really know they don't seem like tools to me, and you've seen one of my main forms, i'd show you the other but i'm kinda stuck like this for awhile.

i think i'm going to die of age someday, anyways nice meeting you Corunei.