Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-06-2015

*Austin comes back* guys i found a crystal on the ground i think it may belong to someone *A dirt covered shiny crystal is in his hand*

*On closer expection it appears to be a crystal that is produced when somebody dies*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 10:35 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin comes back* guys i found a crystal on the ground i think it may belong to someone *A dirt covered shiny crystal is in his hand*

*On closer expection it appears to be a crystal that is produced when somebody dies*
// here we go

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 10:35 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin comes back* guys i found a crystal on the ground i think it may belong to someone *A dirt covered shiny crystal is in his hand*

Odd, I could have sworn everyone here was alive.
I'll pledge support.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 11:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:

Odd, I could have sworn everyone here was alive.
I'll pledge support.

sure why not *he holds out the crystal for support, it already has some support, it obviously came from Austin*

(09-06-2015, 10:53 PM)Marxon Wrote:

// here we go
// he won't be able to be a character till a few days from now because of how the crystal cloning process works.
//it takes a few days for the character to return, and sure if you really want me to i'll take 1 sill away from him, as a penalty for dying, technically, he won't remember how to make healing potions, they weren't even healing potions, i have a theory that terraria healing potions are just pain suppressants, so it would just be a liquid pain suppressant drug if it was a thing.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 02:20 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 01:46 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Designation. UNRCU Designation 069, Data Basis James Baird."
*The human bot simply states while fitting what appears to be a chip into it's neck which is filled with data chips and such.*
"Avali Exo-suit,01337, owner Marxon, status, deceased."
*The Avali makes it's way towards the door and begins cutting through it effortlessly.*

*In a flash of light Kitten lands on the floor behind Joey.*
"I'm quite chuffed with that."
*He brushes off dust on his shoulders.*
"Oh hi, there."
*the door open leading to a well air-conditioned staircase, lined with steal and cabels*
Your late.
*Kitten pulls out what looks like his old railgun except the scope is glowing green and the gun itself seems a lot more effective.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-07-2015

(09-06-2015, 10:53 PM)Marxon Wrote:

// here we go

(09-06-2015, 11:45 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 02:20 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the door open leading to a well air-conditioned staircase, lined with steal and cabels*
Your late.
*Kitten pulls out what looks like his old railgun except the scope is glowing green and the gun itself seems a lot more effective.*
Nice gun, and at the bottom of this stair case there will be a bunch of experimental tech, wepons, and Intel.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 12:22 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 10:53 PM)Marxon Wrote: // here we go

(09-06-2015, 11:45 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Kitten pulls out what looks like his old railgun except the scope is glowing green and the gun itself seems a lot more effective.*
Nice gun, and at the bottom of this stair case there will be a bunch of experimental tech, wepons, and Intel.

"You two, collect the weapons,"
*The lights flicker and another 2 bots appear in better condition.*
"You two, cover us."
*Kitten grins and sorts through the tech.*
"Cybernetics... cybernetics, where are you?"

"The bots record and remember everything, give them intel, it feeds to me, and I feed it to the 'Library'"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-07-2015

(09-06-2015, 10:19 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Hi there." Danu waves back, her warm smile dissappearing when she sees what had happened to Umbra's hands.

"That looks painful! Are you alright Umbra?"

She holds out her hands offering to heal and warm his.

"Oh, no, I'm not hurt or anything. Just some residue left over from practice. My hands are fine... Thanks for your concern, though."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 12:51 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 10:19 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Hi there." Danu waves back, her warm smile dissappearing when she sees what had happened to Umbra's hands.

"That looks painful! Are you alright Umbra?"

She holds out her hands offering to heal and warm his.

"Oh, no, I'm not hurt or anything. Just some residue left over from practice. My hands are fine... Thanks for your concern, though."

hey i wound this unrevived crystal lying around, it doesn't seem to be breaking any but it defiantly takes support *you see a little bit of the white that is considered support*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 12:39 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 12:22 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Nice gun, and at the bottom of this stair case there will be a bunch of experimental tech, wepons, and Intel.

"You two, collect the weapons,"
"You two, cover us."

"The bots record and remember everything, give them intel, it feeds to me, and I feed it to the 'Library'"
*he walks to a a terminal, inputting a password to open the 17 foot thick titanium vault door*
What happend to just gathering info on Rasputin.
Treason perhaps?

Any body want to pledge support to the crystal i found, it probably won't break, but you know, it won't become a person if we do nothing.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-07-2015

//Decided to go ahead and join, periodically. Thinking up my character and her backstory, will post an introductory thing sometime tomorrow.

(09-07-2015, 01:30 AM)Reks Wrote: //Decided to go ahead and join, periodically. Thinking up my character and her backstory, will post an introductory thing sometime tomorrow.

// In that case, it will definitely rain tomorrow. Woo!

(09-07-2015, 01:30 AM)Reks Wrote: //Decided to go ahead and join, periodically. Thinking up my character and her backstory, will post an introductory thing sometime tomorrow.

//please try to stay a significant time if you continue to join.
(09-07-2015, 01:36 AM)Umbra Wrote:

// In that case, it will definitely rain tomorrow. Woo!
//?

(09-07-2015, 01:38 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //please try to stay a significant time if you continue to join.

//?

// I already know what his character is- we talked about it over steam once. It's pretty interesting.

(09-07-2015, 01:41 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 01:38 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //please try to stay a significant time if you continue to join.

//?

// I already know what his character is- we talked about it over steam once. It's pretty interesting.

//the character is aquatic in some way, or involving weather, or not? well i guess the charecter will be cool.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-07-2015

// no idea what to even do...

(09-07-2015, 01:28 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: Any body want to pledge support to the crystal i found, it probably won't break, but you know, it won't become a person if we do nothing.

Anybody? please.....

(09-07-2015, 02:08 AM)Marxon Wrote: // no idea what to even do...

//make and introduce a character, and if it doesn't work learn what you did wrong.

i'll just go to bed, this crystal isn't even breaking. *the crystal hasn't changed at all, since you first saw it, and yes it was supported by Austin*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 01:05 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 12:39 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "You two, collect the weapons,"
"You two, cover us."

*he walks to a a terminal, inputting a password to open the 17 foot thick titanium vault door*
What happend to just gathering info on Rasputin.
Treason perhaps?
"Eh, it's being stored for later examination."
*He indicates the bots disappearing and reappearing shuttling data somewhere.*

"I'm gonna head to bed... Good night, Danu. You too, Austin." Umbra heads back inside.