Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-07-2015

*Kitten chucks another sword similar to the swords all of his bots have to each bot as the first pair finish shipping intel.*
"You two,"
*He points and the first two.*
"Go recover as much of this tech as possible, ship it back to base, you two."
*He indicates the other two bots.*
"You're staying here and collecting intel."
"Affirmative."
"Affirmative."
"Affirmative."
"Affirmative."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 08:53 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Kitten chucks another sword similar to the swords all of his bots have to each bot as the first pair finish shipping intel.*
"You two,"
"Affirmative."
"Affirmative."
"Affirmative."
"Affirmative."
I'm sorry kitten i can't let you do that.
*microbots Rush from the vents, swarming the exo suits, and clamping on, releasing lethal amounts of electricty* 

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 10:46 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 08:53 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Kitten chucks another sword similar to the swords all of his bots have to each bot as the first pair finish shipping intel.*
"You two,"
"Affirmative."
"Affirmative."
"Affirmative."
"Affirmative."
I'm sorry kitten i can't let you do that.
*microbots Rush from the vents, swarming the exo suits, and clamping on, releasing lethal amounts of electricty* 
*Kitten looks up and smiles.*
"That tickles."
*He begins to open fire with the rounds, now utilizing explosive tips.*

"Treacherous Son of a bitch."
*Kitten rolls something in all directions and smiles as the interior coating in his armour absorbs all the electricity the room is now filled with.*

(09-07-2015, 11:13 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:46 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: I'm sorry kitten i can't let you do that.
*Kitten looks up and smiles.*
"That tickles."

*Kitten rolls something in all directions and smiles as the interior coating in his armour absorbs all the electricity the room is now filled with.*
*rail gun drone enter the room and fire a hail of molten death*
If you touchable single thing, I'll have you killed.
Because, I've spent my life's work trying to find this place, and you just stroll in and steal everything...

(09-07-2015, 11:52 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 11:13 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Kitten looks up and smiles.*
"That tickles."

*rail gun drone enter the room and fire a hail of molten death*
Because, I've spent my life's work trying to find this place, and you just stroll in and steal everything...
"Research!"
*Kitten ducks as a spray of death sails over his head.*
"It was for research, I don't need it except for expanding my data-banks and my own failing body, I need to survive you know, humans don't last forever!"

"I would have-"
*He flips over the railgun drone and plants a mine on it's back.*
"-gladly returned it after studies had you asked, it's all in a warehouse in my bunker, being studied by a team of-"
*He ducks again as the bot fires more rounds in his direction.*
"Very, very intelligent bots. Mainly to keep this host alive to let me continue to live. I'm not a human! I can rebuild this tech later!"

"You organics get pissed off WAY to easily over such trivial things."
*The bot detonates on a wall as the first stable portal opens up and the first piece of studied tech sails through.*
"You see?"

(09-07-2015, 12:02 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 11:52 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *rail gun drone enter the room and fire a hail of molten death*
"Research!"
"It was for research, I don't need it except for expanding my data-banks and my own failing body, I need to survive you know, humans don't last forever!"

"I would have-"
"-gladly returned it after studies had you asked, it's all in a warehouse in my bunker, being studied by a team of-"
"Very, very intelligent bots. Mainly to keep this host alive to let me continue to live. I'm not a human! I can rebuild this tech later!"

*The bot detonates on a wall as the first stable portal opens up and the first piece of studied tech sails through.*
"You see?"

You could have said something before you started.
*the drones out of the vault, and others begin to clean the debre*
Go ahead and reaserch the stuff, I'm going to find Rasputin.
*he goes to the end of the vault, and goes through a door*

(09-07-2015, 12:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 12:02 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Research!"

"I would have-"

"You see?"

You could have said something before you started.
*A squad of bots now carrying what look like overkill bug zappers appear and begin examining the room and it's tech.*
"I'll just come along, hope you don't mind."
*Kitten and a bot armed with a flamethrower file in behind Joey.*
"Make sure nothing jumps out of the shadows and eats us, okay?"
"Roger, roger."

//Is Rasputin organic in nature?

*Kitten's flame droid kicks what appear to be bugs crawling over it's feet.*
"Hmm, I need to replace this sod's leg, some of this tech looks good for that."
*Kitten taps the shoulder in front of him.*
"Those are?"
*He points to the 'bugs'.*

*Sound of alpacas run through building*
*A loud shrieking comes from the forest.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 12:19 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *A loud shrieking comes from the forest.*

Umbra is woken up by the sound and peeks out his bedroom window to see what it is.
"What the heck was that?"

(09-07-2015, 12:19 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 12:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: You could have said something before you started.
*A squad of bots now carrying what look like overkill bug zappers appear and begin examining the room and it's tech.*
"Roger, roger."

"Those are?"

*inside round room, there is a large spire going from the celing to the floor, and server cabinets line the wall*
That's a good question.
Mabey Beatles?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 12:19 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 12:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: You could have said something before you started.
"Roger, roger."

"Those are?"

Deep inside the forest, a young man wakes with a start, looking about wildly for the source of the noise. Finding nothing, he continues on his trek towards the village he had been observing for the past few days, fixing his leather armor and dark brown hair so as to look presentable.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-07-2015

*Austin exits is house an anthro flareon* good whatever time everybody.

(09-07-2015, 06:53 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits is house an anthro flareon* good whatever time everybody.
From behind, a voice. Good day, sir. And how would you be on this fine day? Moving along, could you direct me to the nearest shore?

(09-07-2015, 06:56 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 06:53 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits is house an anthro flareon* good whatever time everybody.
From behind, a voice. Good day, sir. And how would you be on this fine day? Moving along, could you direct me to the nearest shore?
*The flareon turns around*uhh what? this is the only village on this remote planet, it's in the middle of nowhere in space.

(09-07-2015, 07:04 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 06:56 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: From behind, a voice. Good day, sir. And how would you be on this fine day? Moving along, could you direct me to the nearest shore?
*The flareon turns around*uhh what? this is the only village on this remote planet, it's in the middle of nowhere in space.

Hmmm... My notes seemed to indicate that there was a shore near here... But please, pardon my rudeness. My name is Tueor, may I inquire as to your own title? *the young man extends a gloved hand*

(09-07-2015, 07:08 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 07:04 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *The flareon turns around*uhh what? this is the only village on this remote planet, it's in the middle of nowhere in space.

Hmmm... My notes seemed to indicate that there was a shore near here... But please, pardon my rudeness. My name is Tueor, may I inquire as to your own title? *the young man extends a gloved hand*

*Austin shakes said hand* i'm Austin, i'm also sure this planet isn't mapped because it's considered uninhabited and uninhabitable by most of the universe, i think you went to the wrong planet.

Umbra comes outside and almost immediately sees the newcomer.
Leather armor... Probably a thief, ranger, or survivalist.
He walks over to him. "Hey, there. What brings you here?" The appearance of the 5'6" bipedal Umbreon might be at least mildly strange, as his eyes and rings slowly fluctuate between cyan and teal, and he's clad in jeans and a reddish-brown hoodie, with a gray knit cap atop his head. A small gust of wind blows by- a hallmark of the coming fall weather.

(09-07-2015, 07:21 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra comes outside and almost immediately sees the newcomer.
Leather armor... Probably a thief, ranger, or survivalist.
He walks over to him. "Hey, there. What brings you here?" The appearance of the 5'6" bipedal Umbreon might be at least mildly strange, as his eyes and rings slowly fluctuate between cyan and teal, and he's clad in jeans and a reddish-brown hoodie, with a gray knit cap atop his head. A small gust of wind blows by- a hallmark of the coming fall weather.

*i have a felling since he didn't care i was a flareon he won't care that you are an umbreon*
oh hi there umbra.

(09-07-2015, 07:30 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *i have a felling since he didn't care i was a flareon he won't care that you are an umbreon*
oh hi there umbra.

// still good practice to describe who they're talking to if it's a new person. I just do it by habit.
"Hey, Austin. Who's your friend?"

(09-07-2015, 07:35 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 07:30 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *i have a felling since he didn't care i was a flareon he won't care that you are an umbreon*
oh hi there umbra.

// still good practice to describe who they're talking to if it's a new person. I just do it by habit.
"Hey, Austin. Who's your friend?"

i think he said his name was, teuor, he's not my friend i just met him,

My name is Tueor. A pleasure to meet you... Umbra, you said? I came here because I've heard of strange phenomenon occuring here, and I have quite the interest in such things. I also noticed you eyeing my attire, and I can assure you, there are no tricks up these sleeves.