Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 07:51 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: My name is Tueor. A pleasure to meet you... Umbra, you said? I came here because I've heard of strange phenomenon occuring here, and I have quite the interest in such things. I also noticed you eyeing my attire, and I can assure you, there are no tricks up these sleeves.

well what if the trick is a machine inside you.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 07:54 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 07:51 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: My name is Tueor. A pleasure to meet you... Umbra, you said? I came here because I've heard of strange phenomenon occuring here, and I have quite the interest in such things. I also noticed you eyeing my attire, and I can assure you, there are no tricks up these sleeves.

well what if the trick is a machine inside you.

I can tell you this right now that my personal code of honor forbids such under-handed tactics. The only weapons that I use are these gloves. *takes off glove* It's called a ''weighted-knuckle'' glove. Think of it as brass knuckles sewn into my gloves.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-07-2015

"Nice to meet you, Tueor. Sorry about the armor judgment- I spent a lot of time in the past with some ill-willed people, and most of them were in black-and-red leather suits. And yes, I'm Umbra. So... What kind of phenomenon?"

(09-07-2015, 08:00 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Nice to meet you, Tueor. Sorry about the armor judgment- I spent a lot of time in the past with some ill-willed people, and most of them were in black-and-red leather suits. And yes, I'm Umbra. So... What kind of phenomenon?"

I've heard that there are cases of... How shall we say, revival, among other things. And on the subject of ''armor-judgement'', it's completely understandable. I wear leather mainly for the same reason as a thief, in that it allows for mostly unimpeded movement.

(09-07-2015, 07:58 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 07:54 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well what if the trick is a machine inside you.

I can tell you this right now that my personal code of honor forbids such under-handed tactics. The only weapons that I use are these gloves. *takes off glove* It's called a ''weighted-knuckle'' glove. Think of it as brass knuckles sewn into my gloves.
huh, that looks useful.
wait, what phenomenon, you mentioned a phenomenon right? is it related to a person transforming into other creatures in anyway?

(09-07-2015, 07:58 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: I can tell you this right now that my personal code of honor forbids such under-handed tactics. The only weapons that I use are these gloves. *takes off glove* It's called a ''weighted-knuckle'' glove. Think of it as brass knuckles sewn into my gloves.

"Interesting design. I personally keep several things such as small blades with me in case I'm ever in trouble."

(09-07-2015, 08:02 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 08:00 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Nice to meet you, Tueor. Sorry about the armor judgment- I spent a lot of time in the past with some ill-willed people, and most of them were in black-and-red leather suits. And yes, I'm Umbra. So... What kind of phenomenon?"

I've heard that there are cases of... How shall we say, revival, among other things. And on the subject of ''armor-judgement'', it's completely understandable. I wear leather mainly for the same reason as a thief, in that it allows for mostly unimpeded movement.
oh yeah that, there's somebody you could talk to about that.

(09-07-2015, 08:02 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: I've heard that there are cases of... How shall we say, revival, among other things. And on the subject of ''armor-judgement'', it's completely understandable. I wear leather mainly for the same reason as a thief, in that it allows for mostly unimpeded movement.

"Makes sense. I don't wear armor for the same reason most times. And yes, revival is one of several oddities here."

(09-07-2015, 08:03 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 07:58 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: I can tell you this right now that my personal code of honor forbids such under-handed tactics. The only weapons that I use are these gloves. *takes off glove* It's called a ''weighted-knuckle'' glove. Think of it as brass knuckles sewn into my gloves.

"Interesting design. I personally keep several things such as small blades with me in case I'm ever in trouble. Makes sense. I don't wear armor for the same reason most times. And yes, revival is one of several oddities here."

Hmm. I may need to look into that more. Thank you for the assistance. On the topic of arms, one wouldn't be able to tell at first sight that you carried such weaponry. And it's also one of the main things my gloves can be used against. To be more technical, they have lead pouches on the knuckles, as well as back and palm of the hand. It allows me to easier incapacitate opponents, as well as protecting me from small-arms and blunt weaponry. Would you like to test them? *holds out glove*

(09-07-2015, 08:06 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Hmm. One wouldn't be able to tell at first sight. And it's also one of the main things my gloves can be used against. To be more technical, they have lead pouches on the knuckles, as well as back and palm of the hand. It allows me to easier incapacitate opponents, as well as protecting me from small-arms and blunt weaponry. Would you like to test them? *holds out glove*

"I'm fine, thanks. Where did you come from, by the way? We don't know of any settlements in this world besides this one. Quite a few of our residents crossed dimensions- I being one of them."

(09-07-2015, 08:09 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 08:06 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Hmm. One wouldn't be able to tell at first sight. And it's also one of the main things my gloves can be used against. To be more technical, they have lead pouches on the knuckles, as well as back and palm of the hand. It allows me to easier incapacitate opponents, as well as protecting me from small-arms and blunt weaponry. Would you like to test them? *holds out glove*

"I'm fine, thanks. Where did you come from, by the way? We don't know of any settlements in this world besides this one. Quite a few of our residents crossed dimensions- I being one of them."

No offense to you, but I would prefer to withhold such information until I feel I can trust the occupants of this village. Speaking of, would this area happen to have a name, by any chance?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-07-2015

*a storm moves in from the north, passing over the mountain, and slowly clawing its way towards the town*

(09-07-2015, 08:11 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: No offense to you, but I would prefer to withhold such information until I feel I can trust the occupants of this village. Speaking of, would this area happen to have a name, by any chance?

"I understand- I haven't revealed my entire origin myself. As for a name, there isn't one... Most would ask me for one, but I'm terrible at naming things.

(09-07-2015, 08:26 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a storm moves in from the north, passing over the mountain, and slowly clawing its way towards the town*

"Hm... There was supposed to be a storm today, anyway. Guess this is the one. Maybe. Anyone want an umbrella? I'm about to go get one."

(09-07-2015, 08:26 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a storm moves in from the north, passing over the mountain, and slowly clawing its way towards the town*

oh a storm, hey maybe we should get inside, we can talk there about these, phenomena and whether they are related to m- a person being able to transform in some way.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-07-2015

Hello everyone! How're things?

(09-07-2015, 08:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: oh a storm, hey maybe we should get inside, we can talk there about these, phenomena and whether they are related to m- a person being able to transform in some way.

"Relax, Austin- the phenomenon is the fact we have revival crystals, not your uncontrollable transformations. I personally might stay outside with an umbrella- I find watching the rain to be calming."

(09-07-2015, 08:37 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 08:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: oh a storm, hey maybe we should get inside, we can talk there about these, phenomena and whether they are related to m- a person being able to transform in some way.

"Relax, Austin- the phenomenon is the fact we have revival crystals, not your uncontrollable transformations. I personally might stay outside with an umbrella- I find watching the rain to be calming."
shhhhh he knows nothing, and he mention revival among other things, that was his exact wording.

(09-07-2015, 08:35 PM)Surge Wrote: Hello everyone! How're things?
hi, there's a new person

"Hey, Surge! We've got a new guy here- his name's Tueor. There's a storm rolling in, by the way... I'm going to grab something real quick." He strides off to his house and, shortly afterward, returns with a black umbrella hanging by its hooked handle from his bag's strap.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 08:40 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 08:37 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Relax, Austin- the phenomenon is the fact we have revival crystals, not your uncontrollable transformations. I personally might stay outside with an umbrella- I find watching the rain to be calming."
shhhhh he knows nothing, and he mention revival among other things, that was his exact wording.

hi, there's a new person
Oh cool!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 09-07-2015

((IIIIII shooooould proooobably eventuuuuuually aaaactuuuuually get back into the RP at some point. Though I need to come up with a way to explain Wrybdeac, Ebendach, Sylrein, and One's absences. BLEH.

Edit: oooo the animation on all three parts of my signature and avatar are lined up perfectly!))