Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 08:41 PM)Surge Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 08:40 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: shhhhh he knows nothing, and he mention revival among other things, that was his exact wording.

hi, there's a new person
Oh cool!

Dont worry about my knowledge of the events here, Austin. You've let yourself slip up quite a few times. And to you, Surge, good day. With the ill weather, I shall return soon with my cloak. I cant let this get wet, after all. *indicates a small, Pipboy-esque device on his wrist* I shall speak to you all soon. Now, if you would excuse me, I shall return momentarily.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 08:51 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((IIIIII shooooould proooobably eventuuuuuually aaaactuuuuually get back into the RP at some point. Though I need to come up with a way to explain Wrybdeac, Ebendach, Sylrein, and One's absences. BLEH.

Edit: oooo the animation on all three parts of my signature and avatar are lined up perfectly!))
(I just pop in and out with no rhyme or reason because I'm a bum)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 08:53 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 08:41 PM)Surge Wrote: Oh cool!

Dont worry about my knowledge of the events here, Austin. You've let yourself slip up quite a few times. And to you, Surge, good day. With the ill weather, I shall return soon with my cloak. I cant let this get wet, after all. *indicates a small, Pipboy-esque device on his wrist* I shall speak to you all soon. Now, if you would excuse me, I shall return momentarily.
okay... wait what do you mean by slip up.

(09-07-2015, 08:58 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 08:53 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Dont worry about my knowledge of the events here, Austin. You've let yourself slip up quite a few times. And to you, Surge, good day. With the ill weather, I shall return soon with my cloak. I cant let this get wet, after all. *indicates a small, Pipboy-esque device on his wrist* I shall speak to you all soon. Now, if you would excuse me, I shall return momentarily.
okay... wait what do you mean by slip up.

*returns to the scene, this time wearing a small cloak* When you mentioned shape-shifting, not only did you seem very nervous, but you seemed to take it as an act of accusation towards yourself. Finally, you mentioned yourself, only to attempt to recover from your verbal stumble. With these facts in place, can I correctly state that you yourself have such an ability?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 08:53 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Dont worry about my knowledge of the events here, Austin. You've let yourself slip up quite a few times. And to you, Surge, good day. With the ill weather, I shall return soon with my cloak. I cant let this get wet, after all. *indicates a small, Pipboy-esque device on his wrist* I shall speak to you all soon. Now, if you would excuse me, I shall return momentarily.

"All right." Umbra eyes the device.
Is that... Hm.

(09-07-2015, 09:02 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 08:58 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: okay... wait what do you mean by slip up.

*returns to the scene, this time wearing a small cloak* When you mentioned shape-shifting, not only did you seem very nervous, but you seemed to take it as an act of accusation towards yourself. Finally, you mentioned yourself, only to attempt to recover from your verbal stumble. With these facts in place, can I correctly state that you yourself have such an ability?
maaaayyyyybbbbbeeeeeeee.

*shifts uncomfortably* well somebody is...observant...

(09-07-2015, 09:03 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:02 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: *returns to the scene, this time wearing a small cloak* When you mentioned shape-shifting, not only did you seem very nervous, but you seemed to take it as an act of accusation towards yourself. Finally, you mentioned yourself, only to attempt to recover from your verbal stumble. With these facts in place, can I correctly state that you yourself have such an ability?
maaaayyyyybbbbbeeeeeeee.

Very well then. *quick, small, minute movements near the device on his wrist are accompanied by a small tapping sound* You are a very interesting person, Austin.

(09-07-2015, 09:02 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 08:58 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: okay... wait what do you mean by slip up.

"Yes, you can. There are stranger things than Austin's ability, though. I'm responsible for some of these oddities."

(09-07-2015, 09:06 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:02 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: *returns to the scene, this time wearing a small cloak* When you mentioned shape-shifting, not only did you seem very nervous, but you seemed to take it as an act of accusation towards yourself. Finally, you mentioned yourself, only to attempt to recover from your verbal stumble. With these facts in place, can I correctly state that you yourself have such an ability?

"Yes, you can. There are stranger things than Austin's ability, though. I'm responsible for some of these oddities."
Pretty much everything around here is strange.

(09-07-2015, 09:06 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Really? Well then, we may need to discuss such things over a cup a tea some time.

(09-07-2015, 09:04 PM)Surge Wrote: *shifts uncomfortably* well somebody is...observant...

"You're not wrong. My guess is that he's trained himself to do that so he can live life a lot easier. I had to do a similar thing back in Skyrim."

(09-07-2015, 09:07 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Really? Well then, we may need to discuss such things over a cup a tea some time.

"Tea sounds nice, but we'd be talking for quite some time."

(09-07-2015, 09:05 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:03 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: maaaayyyyybbbbbeeeeeeee.

Very well then. *quick, small, minute movements near the device on his wrist are accompanied by a small tapping sound* You are a very interesting person, Austin.
were all interesting here really, i haven't seen one person who isn't.
the events that transpire here are also pretty interesting.

(09-07-2015, 09:08 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:04 PM)Surge Wrote: *shifts uncomfortably* well somebody is...observant...

"You're not wrong. My guess is that he's trained himself to do that so he can live life a lot easier. I had to do a similar thing back in Skyrim."

(09-07-2015, 09:07 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Really? Well then, we may need to discuss such things over a cup a tea some time.

"Tea sounds nice, but we'd be talking for quite some time."

One could say such a thing. It certainly helps me in my line of work. And worry not, my friend. I can listen for hours on end.

*sneeze* *Austin rapidly transforms into an anthro deer* why the heck does this keep happening, and i don't even have this form.

(09-07-2015, 09:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *sneeze* *Austin rapidly transforms into an anthro deer* why the heck does this keep happening, and i don't even have this form, why?

*more tapping sounds come from under the cloak, accompanied by a click* Well. This case has been closed.

(09-07-2015, 09:14 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *sneeze* *Austin rapidly transforms into an anthro deer* why the heck does this keep happening, and i don't even have this form, why?

*more tapping sounds come from under the cloak, accompanied by a click* Well. This case has been closed.
... do you know how to fix this?

(09-07-2015, 09:16 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:14 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: *more tapping sounds come from under the cloak, accompanied by a click* Well. This case has been closed.
... do you know how to fix this?

No, I am afraid not. Apologies.

(09-07-2015, 09:11 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: One could say such a thing. It certainly helps me in my line of work. And worry not, my friend. I can listen for hours on end.

"If you don't mind my asking, what line of work would that be?"

(09-07-2015, 09:14 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: *more tapping sounds come from under the cloak, accompanied by a click* Well. This case has been closed.

"Quite an interesting device you have on your wrist, by the way. Is that a scanner?"

(09-07-2015, 09:17 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:16 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: ... do you know how to fix this?

No, I am afraid not. Apologies.
ugh at least it's nev- *sneeze* *Austin turns back into a flareon* oh that was convenient.