Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 09:19 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:11 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: One could say such a thing. It certainly helps me in my line of work. And worry not, my friend. I can listen for hours on end.

"If you don't mind my asking, what line of work would that be?"

(09-07-2015, 09:14 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: *more tapping sounds come from under the cloak, accompanied by a click* Well. This case has been closed.

"Quite an interesting device you have on your wrist, by the way. Is that a scanner?"

Not at all. One could call me an inspector of sorts. And although it has a variety of functions, I do not believe it has a scan feature.
italics are thoughts
This guy is sharp... Need to be careful here. 

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 09:21 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:19 PM)Umbra Wrote: "If you don't mind my asking, what line of work would that be?"

"Quite an interesting device you have on your wrist, by the way. Is that a scanner?"

Not at all. One could call me an inspector of sorts. And although it has a variety of functions, I do not believe it has a scan feature.
Really? Why not? It looks large enough for a sensor.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 09:21 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:19 PM)Umbra Wrote: "If you don't mind my asking, what line of work would that be?"

italics are thoughts
so you have a cool watch, neat.
i'm gonna go inside before i sneeze again.
*goes inside what is presumably his house, i'll explain what his house looks like later though*

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-07-2015

// and marx seems to have been completely forgotten

(09-07-2015, 09:23 PM)Surge Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:21 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Not at all. One could call me an inspector of sorts. And although it has a variety of functions, I do not believe it has a scan feature.
Really? Why not? It looks large enough for a sensor.

Yes. I myself have only used a fraction of them. And I do not believe it to be a scanner, because it lacks a proper way to store such data.

(09-07-2015, 09:24 PM)Marxon Wrote: // and marx seems to have been completely forgotten
(nobody is obligated to mourn 24/7 or as publicly as possible.)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-07-2015

*the storm is apon the town, bringing a light drizzle*
another new person?
Well, as the saying goes, the more the Marier.
*the golden kineptic goes into an at ease position*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 09:24 PM)Marxon Wrote: // and marx seems to have been completely forgotten
//it's a day when reks and flarezerker are joining.

(09-07-2015, 09:25 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:23 PM)Surge Wrote: Really? Why not? It looks large enough for a sensor.

Yes. I myself have only used a fraction of them. And I do not believe it to be a scanner, because it lacks a proper way to store such data.
No storage card? Wow that seems like it would be really basic.

(09-07-2015, 09:25 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the storm is upon the town, bringing a light drizzle*
another new person?

(09-07-2015, 09:26 PM)Surge Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:25 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Yes. I myself have only used a fraction of them. And I do not believe it to be a scanner, because it lacks a proper way to store such data.
No storage card? Wow that seems like it would be really basic.

Basic is sometimes better than complex, friend. Besides, I never said it lacked storage. It simply cannot handle such detailed data.

(09-07-2015, 09:28 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:25 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the storm is upon the town, bringing a light drizzle*
another new person?

(09-07-2015, 09:26 PM)Surge Wrote: No storage card? Wow that seems like it would be really basic.

Basic is sometimes better than complex, friend. Besides, I never said it lacked storage. It simply cannot handle such detailed data.
That's so weird. I can't imagine having such poor data storage...

(09-07-2015, 09:29 PM)Surge Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:28 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Basic is sometimes better than complex, friend. Besides, I never said it lacked storage. It simply cannot handle such detailed data.
That's so weird. I can't imagine having such poor data storage...

It helps me stay organized. The small amount of data storage forces me to only keep the most relevant and up-to-date information. Regardless, why are you all so interested in my watch?

(09-07-2015, 09:31 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:29 PM)Surge Wrote: That's so weird. I can't imagine having such poor data storage...

It helps me stay organized. The small amount of data storage forces me to only keep the most relevant and up-to-date information.
Well I guess if you have less control over data accessibility.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-07-2015

// I had what I wanted to type up in mind mid-way through work, but I'm extremely tired because I was forced to work longer than I was supposed to (because people who don't show up for work force others to do their share >_>). Give me a few hours to rest and get food, and I'll write it up over time.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 09:21 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Not at all. One could call me an inspector of sorts. And although it has a variety of functions, I do not believe it has a scan feature.
italics are thoughts

"I see. What were you using to analyze Austin, then? Sorry if I'm pestering you, but I'm very curious by nature."
Hmm. The more I look at him, the more I think he's from that post-radioactive apocalypse dimension...
// Umbra and Tueor Bethesda Bros. confirmed?

(09-07-2015, 09:25 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the storm is apon the town, bringing a light drizzle*
another new person?

"There's the rain." Umbra unfolds his umbrella- there's enough room for one other person.

(09-07-2015, 09:37 PM)Reks Wrote: // I had what I wanted to type up in mind mid-way through work, but I'm extremely tired because I was forced to work longer than I was supposed to (because people who don't show up for work force others to do their share >_>). Give me a few hours to rest and get food, and I'll write it up over time.

// take your time- there's no rush

(09-07-2015, 09:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:
italics are thoughts

"I see. What were you using to analyze Austin, then? Sorry if I'm pestering you, but I'm very curious by nature."
Hmm. The more I look at him, the more I think he's from that post-radioactive apocalypse dimension...

(09-07-2015, 09:25 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the storm is apon the town, bringing a light drizzle*
another new person?

"There's the rain." Umbra unfolds his umbrella- there's enough room for one other person.

Ah. So you caught me. Seems I am not the only observant one here. Very well then, I admit. This does have a scan feature, and it was indeed what I was using to analyze the shape-shifter.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-07-2015

Steam curled from the chimney of Danu's house as it started to rain, the windows glowing softly as she continued to bake as usual when staying home for the day.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 09:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:
italics are thoughts

another new person?

(09-07-2015, 09:37 PM)Reks Wrote: // I had what I wanted to type up in mind mid-way through work, but I'm extremely tired because I was forced to work longer than I was supposed to (because people who don't show up for work force others to do their share >_>). Give me a few hours to rest and get food, and I'll write it up over time.

// take your time- there's no rush

It's good day for rain
*and as he says that the storm picks up to a steady rain*
I spoke too soon
*he pulls a full sized umbrella from his top hat and opens it*

(09-07-2015, 09:43 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:40 PM)Umbra Wrote: "I see. What were you using to analyze Austin, then? Sorry if I'm pestering you, but I'm very curious by nature."

Ah. So you caught me. Seems I am not the only observant one here. Very well then, I admit. This does have a scan feature, and it was indeed what I was using to analyze the shape-shifter.
*shifts uncomfortably again, the digitized eyes projected onto his visor glance around nervously*

(09-07-2015, 09:51 PM)Surge Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:43 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Ah. So you caught me. Seems I am not the only observant one here. Very well then, I admit. This does have a scan feature, and it was indeed what I was using to analyze the shape-shifter.
*shifts uncomfortably again, the digitized eyes projected onto his visor glance around nervously*

Nervous, friend? What's the matter?