Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 09:54 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:51 PM)Surge Wrote: *shifts uncomfortably again, the digitized eyes projected onto his visor glance around nervously*

Nervous, friend? What's the matter?
I just tend to value my privacy.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 09:55 PM)Surge Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:54 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Nervous, friend? What's the matter?
I just tend to value my privacy.

Do not fear for your privacy. You've done nothing to deserve my attention. Although may I inquire as to your curious helmet? I have never seen one quite like it.

(09-07-2015, 09:56 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:55 PM)Surge Wrote: I just tend to value my privacy.

Do not fear for your privacy. You've done nothing to deserve my attention. Although may I inquire as to your curious helmet? I have never seen one quite like it.
*momentarily gives you a confused look* I don't wear a helmet though?

(09-07-2015, 09:57 PM)Surge Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:56 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Do not fear for your privacy. You've done nothing to deserve my attention. Although may I inquire as to your curious helmet? I have never seen one quite like it.
*momentarily gives you a confused look* I don't wear a helmet though?

My apologies. You are a cyborg, then?

(09-07-2015, 09:58 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:57 PM)Surge Wrote: *momentarily gives you a confused look* I don't wear a helmet though?

My apologies. You are a cyborg, then?
Well that usually implies organic systems, so no.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 09:43 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: [Ah. So you caught me. Seems I am not the only observant one here. Very well then, I admit. This does have a scan feature, and it was indeed what I was using to analyze the shape-shifter.

"Ah. No shame in that; I would have scanned him, too."

(09-07-2015, 09:56 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Do not fear for your privacy. You've done nothing to deserve my attention. Although may I inquire as to your curious helmet? I have never seen one quite like it.

"That's, uh... Don't worry about it."

(09-07-2015, 09:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 09:43 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: [Ah. So you caught me. Seems I am not the only observant one here. Very well then, I admit. This does have a scan feature, and it was indeed what I was using to analyze the shape-shifter.

"Ah. No shame in that; I would have scanned him, too."

"That's, uh... Don't worry about it."

Well, I was simply inquiring about his appearance. Did you have information you would like to share?

(09-07-2015, 10:01 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Well, I was simply inquiring about his appearance. Did you have information you would like to share?

"Yes and no."

(09-07-2015, 10:04 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:01 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Well, I was simply inquiring about his appearance. Did you have information you would like to share?

"Yes and no."

Well then let's hear it.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-07-2015

The rain felt cold against her skin and clothing... But as always, she remained dry. Hard to get wet when you didn't have a physical presence, after all.

She looked about as her consciousness was drawn more and more into the dimension, with the storm and rain as her window to appear.

Apparently, this time she'd appeared in a small... Town, with several odd styles of homes around.

"This is all so bizarre..."

Nihalla hid her face into her scarf, shivering lightly, her form dimming slightly into transparency as she exhaled.

"I wonder where I am now...?"

// Short description: Nihalla is a 5 foot 10 inch humanoid, with slight feline/elf-like features - a pointed, sharp nose, angular structure, and long, furred ears pointing backward. Her skin is a light dusty brown-gray, and her hair and eyes a darker shade of gray as well. Her clothing, based on the Fire Nation civilians because I am a huge nerd, is a very dark red and lined with both black and white designs and vaguely Chinese in appearance. A single, circular silver circlet with a hole in the center can be seen rested on the back of her head, from the top of her head to just behind her ears, held in place by hair braided and entwined with it.

// More lore will come later if prompted in character.

(09-07-2015, 10:11 PM)Reks Wrote: The rain felt cold against her skin and clothing... But as always, she remained dry. Hard to get wet when you didn't have a physical presence, after all.

She looked about as her consciousness was drawn more and more into the dimension, with the storm and rain as her window to appear.

Apparently, this time she'd appeared in a small... Town, with several odd styles of homes around.

Nihalla hid her face into her scarf, shivering lightly, her form dimming slightly into transparency as she exhaled.

// Short description: Nihalla is a 5 foot 10 inch humanoid, with slight feline/elf-like features - a pointed, sharp nose, angular structure, and long, furred ears pointing backward. Her skin is a light dusty brown-gray, and her hair and eyes a darker shade of gray as well. Her clothing, based on the Fire Nation civilians because I am a huge nerd, is a very dark red and lined with both black and white designs and vaguely Chinese in appearance. A single, circular silver circlet with a hole in the center can be seen rested on the back of her head, from the top of her head to just behind her ears, held in place by hair braided and entwined with it.

Umbra's ear twitches as he hears an unfamiliar voice. "Eh?..." He looks around and spies the newcomer. "...Huh..."

(09-07-2015, 10:13 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:11 PM)Reks Wrote: The rain felt cold against her skin and clothing... But as always, she remained dry. Hard to get wet when you didn't have a physical presence, after all.

Umbra's ear twitches as he hears an unfamiliar voice. "Eh?..." He looks around and spies the newcomer. "...Huh..."

What are you looking at..? *follows Umbra's line of sight* Is this another one of your ''phenomenon'', Umbra? *quickly taps on his device*

(09-07-2015, 10:15 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: [What are you looking at..? *follows Umbra's line of sight* Is this another one of your ''phenomenon'', Umbra? *quickly taps on his device*

"Not one of mine, no... I could have sworn she wasn't there before..."
Should I go talk to her?
No offense, Empathy, but she might get frightened by your appearance...
Yeah, I guess you're right... It's worth a try, though, right?

(09-07-2015, 10:21 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:15 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: [What are you looking at..? *follows Umbra's line of sight* Is this another one of your ''phenomenon'', Umbra? *quickly taps on his device*

"Not one of mine, no... I could have sworn she wasn't there before..."
Should I go talk to her?
No offense, Empathy, but she might get frightened by your appearance...
Yeah, I guess you're right... It's worth a try, though, right?

Well, I'll go and look around while I think about some of these things I've heard. Could you direct me to the nearest shore? I have some things that I need to... attend to.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 10:15 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:13 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra's ear twitches as he hears an unfamiliar voice. "Eh?..." He looks around and spies the newcomer. "...Huh..."

What are you looking at..? *follows Umbra's line of sight* Is this another one of your ''phenomenon'', Umbra? *quickly taps on his device*

*the rain above your head brefly stops, then continues*
I'll show you phenomenons
*you head a thud behind you*  

(09-07-2015, 10:24 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: [Well, I'll go and look around while I think about some of these things I've heard. Could you direct me to the nearest shore? I have some things that I need to... attend to.

"Sure, there's a beach to the south." He points in that direction.
Now I'm curious about what he's going to do...
You'll have to make a decision, you know.

(09-07-2015, 10:24 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:15 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: What are you looking at..? *follows Umbra's line of sight* Is this another one of your ''phenomenon'', Umbra? *quickly taps on his device*

*the rain above your head brefly stops, then continues*

*quickly turns around, raising fists* Who the hell are you?

(09-07-2015, 10:24 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the rain above your head brefly stops, then continues*

"...Uh... What or who was that?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 10:27 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:24 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the rain above your head brefly stops, then continues*

*quickly turns around, raising fists* Who the hell are you?
*you turn around and meet the yellow eyes of a midnight black dragon*
I am rythain, slayer of shadows

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-07-2015

Niha squinted and looked around her. Everything was somewhat hazy and bleached of color, and her head still felt foggy, like she had woken up from a long sleep.

She wondered how long it had been, then remembered her condition and rubbed at her forehead.

"Ugh... I wonder why this storm in particular brought me through?"

Niha remained oblivious to her observers, her senses slow in returning.