Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 10:28 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:24 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the rain above your head brefly stops, then continues*
I'll show you phenomenons
*you head a thud behind you*  

"Uh... What was that? Was that you, Tueor?"

T'was not. But this person seems to have been the source of the commotion. *quickly jerks head towards Rythain*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 10:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you turn around and meet the yellow eyes of a midnight black dragon*
I am rythain, slayer of shadows

"Oh, hey... You're back."

(09-07-2015, 10:29 PM)Reks Wrote: Niha squinted and looked around her. Everything was somewhat hazy and bleached of color, and her head still felt foggy, like she had woken up from a long sleep.

She wondered how long it had been, then remembered her condition and rubbed at her forehead.

"Ugh... I wonder why this storm in particular brought me through?"

Niha remained oblivious to her observers, her senses slow in returning.

An ocean-blue being materializes in the air near umbra- no matter what direction you look at it from, it has a white outline around its body. Where it's face would be is an ovaloid hole straight through to the other side of its head. It slowly floats toward Niha.
"Hey... Are you okay?"

(09-07-2015, 10:34 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you turn around and meet the yellow eyes of a midnight black dragon*

(09-07-2015, 10:29 PM)Reks Wrote: Niha squinted and looked around her. Everything was somewhat hazy and bleached of color, and her head still felt foggy, like she had woken up from a long sleep.

She wondered how long it had been, then remembered her condition and rubbed at her forehead.

An ocean-blue being materializes in the air near umbra- no matter what direction you look at it from, it has a white outline around its body. Where it's face would be is an ovaloid hole straight through to the other side of its head. It slowly floats toward Niha.
"Hey... Are you okay?"

W-what was that?!? *takes a deep breath* Can you please explain what that phantom was and why there's a dragon here? I need to leave for a bit soon, to calm my nerves.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 10:34 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Hey... Are you okay?"

The words felt fuzzy in her ears, then cleared, first heard in a strange language before becoming coherent.

She stumbled to speak in the same language in return.

"Ah, y-yes."

Niha's head unfocused and felt fuzzy, but this showed outwardly as a mere furrowing of her brows.

"Who... No, better question. Mind telling me where I am?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-07-2015

*Austin exits his house now a charizard* i think i'm done, oh hey another new person.

(09-07-2015, 10:51 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house now a charizard* i think i'm done, oh hey another new person.

Oh great, now there's another one... Tell me when I'm back in the realms of reality... *passes out*

(09-07-2015, 10:54 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:51 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house now a charizard* i think i'm done, oh hey another new person.

Oh great, now there's another one... Tell me when I'm back in the realms of reality... *passes out*

uhhh, it's me, nevermind.

(09-07-2015, 10:38 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: W-what was that?!? *takes a deep breath* Can you please explain what that phantom was and why there's a dragon here? I need to leave for a bit soon, to calm my nerves.

"The dragon came here to get rid of an actual phantasm problem some time ago... The 'phantasm' you just saw is one of the oddities I have to do with. I decided to call them Enigmas after I spent a while with them."

(09-07-2015, 10:42 PM)Reks Wrote: The words felt fuzzy in her ears, then cleared, first heard in a strange language before becoming coherent.

"Ah, y-yes."

Niha's head unfocused and felt fuzzy, but this showed outwardly as a mere furrowing of her brows.

"There's not a name for this place, as far as anyone knows. Sorry if that doesn't answer your question."

(09-07-2015, 10:55 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:42 PM)Reks Wrote: The words felt fuzzy in her ears, then cleared, first heard in a strange language before becoming coherent.

"Ah, y-yes."

"There's not a name for this place, as far as anyone knows. Sorry if that doesn't answer your question."
hello blue glowy guy.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-07-2015

I suppose I technically DON'T count as a dragon...

(09-07-2015, 10:54 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Oh great, now there's another one... Tell me when I'm back in the realms of reality... *passes out*

Umbra looks down at the now unconscious inspector, shaking his head. "Poor guy." He tries to lift him up- after all, he's not going to leave someone knocked on the concrete; much less in the rain.

(09-07-2015, 10:58 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hello blue glowy guy.

"Hi, Austin!"

(09-07-2015, 10:58 PM)Surge Wrote: I suppose I technically DON'T count as a dragon...

"Guess so... Could you help me carry this guy to the beach? I'm gonna put him in a bedspread under a tree there."

so uh who's the new new person?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 10:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:54 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Oh great, now there's another one... Tell me when I'm back in the realms of reality... *passes out*

Umbra looks down at the now unconscious inspector, shaking his head. "Poor guy." He tries to lift him up- after all, he's not going to leave someone knocked on the concrete; much less in the rain.

(09-07-2015, 10:58 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hello blue glowy guy.

"Hi, Austin!"

(09-07-2015, 10:58 PM)Surge Wrote: I suppose I technically DON'T count as a dragon...

"Guess so... Could you help me carry this guy to the beach? I'm gonna put him in a bedspread under a tree there."
Oh, sure! *picks him up*
Lead the way!

(09-07-2015, 11:04 PM)Surge Wrote: Oh, sure! *picks him up*
Lead the way!

Umbra picks up the other half and leads Surge to a palm tree. He then sets his half down to take out a bedspread from his bag and lay it out underneath in a dry area. He then picks his half of Tueor up again.
"Right. We're gonna gently lower him down onto this."

(09-07-2015, 10:55 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:38 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: W-what was that?!? *takes a deep breath* Can you please explain what that phantom was and why there's a dragon here? I need to leave for a bit soon, to calm my nerves.

"The dragon came here to get rid of an actual phantasm problem some time ago... The 'phantasm' you just saw is one of the oddities I have to do with. I decided to call them Enigmas after I spent a while with them."

"Ah, y-yes."

"No name, huh?"

Niha stopped to think, and translate the strange glowing being's words.

-If even the inhabitants here have no idea what kind of place they're in...-

She closed her piercing gray eyes again and took a deep breath, her appearance solidifying... But remaining entirely intangible.

"I wouldn't... Suppose that a random stranger appearing out of nowhere is.... Unusual, no? Given... The different ones here I've seen so far."

(09-07-2015, 11:14 PM)Reks Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:55 PM)Umbra Wrote: "The dragon came here to get rid of an actual phantasm problem some time ago... The 'phantasm' you just saw is one of the oddities I have to do with. I decided to call them Enigmas after I spent a while with them."

"No name, huh?"

She closed her piercing gray eyes again and took a deep breath, her appearance solidifying... But remaining entirely intangible.

"I wouldn't... Suppose that a random stranger appearing out of nowhere is.... Unusual, no? Given... The different ones here I've seen so far."
hi i'm Austin *the charizard waves to you* what's your name

(09-07-2015, 11:14 PM)Reks Wrote: "No name, huh?"

"No, unfortunately... Someone is trying to think of one, but they're bad at names, so it might take a while... And believe it or not, plenty of people appear, out of nowhere; just not in the manner you have."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 11:14 PM)Reks Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:55 PM)Umbra Wrote: "The dragon came here to get rid of an actual phantasm problem some time ago... The 'phantasm' you just saw is one of the oddities I have to do with. I decided to call them Enigmas after I spent a while with them."

"No name, huh?"

*the dragon looks at the being, and his expression softens*
Welcome to this realm, there is no need to be worried, everyone here is nice.

(09-07-2015, 11:15 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 11:14 PM)Reks Wrote: "No name, huh?"

hi i'm Austin *the charizard waves to you* what's your name

She blinked, somewhat startled to find the draconic being speaking fluently, albeit still hard for her to translate.

"Uhm... My name is Nihalla -unintelligible-"

// Strange being from another dimension is bound to not really understand words much. Given that this is semiserious, I'm mostly waiving that by saying her presence in the current location gives her a base understanding of your language, but she still has to work on understanding it. It doesn't work the other way, so any -enclosed- marks are either inner thoughts or something her language has no translation for.

(09-07-2015, 11:21 PM)Reks Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 11:15 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hi i'm Austin *the charizard waves to you* what's your name

She blinked, somewhat startled to find the draconic being speaking fluently, albeit still hard for her to translate.

"Uhm... My name is Nihalla -unintelligible-"

// Strange being from another dimension is bound to not really understand words much. Given that this is semiserious, I'm mostly waiving that by saying her presence in the current location gives her a base understanding of your language, but she still has to work on understanding it. It doesn't work the other way, so any -enclosed- marks are either inner thoughts or something her language has no translation for.
i'm gonna call you Nihalla, so uh exactly how did you end up on our fine planet?
//oh that makes sense, thanks.