Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 11:14 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 11:04 PM)Surge Wrote: Oh, sure! *picks him up*
Lead the way!

Umbra picks up the other half and leads Surge to a palm tree. He then sets his half down to take out a bedspread from his bag and lay it out underneath in a dry area. He then picks his half of Tueor up again.
"Right. We're gonna gently lower him down onto this."

Alright simple enough. *gets ready to follow suit whenever umbra starts to lower Tueor down*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 11:26 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 11:21 PM)Reks Wrote: She blinked, somewhat startled to find the draconic being speaking fluently, albeit still hard for her to translate.

"Uhm... My name is Nihalla -unintelligible-"

// Strange being from another dimension is bound to not really understand words much. Given that this is semiserious, I'm mostly waiving that by saying her presence in the current location gives her a base understanding of your language, but she still has to work on understanding it. It doesn't work the other way, so any -enclosed- marks are either inner thoughts or something her language has no translation for.
i'm gonna call you Nihalla, so uh exactly how did you end up on our fine planet?
//oh that makes sense, thanks.

She looked up, gazing at the stormclouds overhead.

"... The rain."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 11:28 PM)Reks Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 11:26 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i'm gonna call you Nihalla, so uh exactly how did you end up on our fine planet?
//oh that makes sense, thanks.

She looked up, gazing at the stormclouds overhead.

"... The rain."
... what, the rain? how does somebody get to a place by a storm?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 11:21 PM)Reks Wrote: She blinked, somewhat startled to find the draconic being speaking fluently, albeit still hard for her to translate.

// Strange being from another dimension is bound to not really understand words much. Given that this is semiserious, I'm mostly waiving that by saying her presence in the current location gives her a base understanding of your language, but she still has to work on understanding it. It doesn't work the other way, so any -enclosed- marks are either inner thoughts or something her language has no translation for.

"Hello, Nihalla. My name is Empathy."

(09-07-2015, 11:27 PM)Surge Wrote: Alright simple enough. *gets ready to follow suit whenever umbra starts to lower Tueor down*

He lowers Tueor onto the bedspread, then drapes the blanket over his body. "That's better. Let's get back to the others."

(09-07-2015, 11:28 PM)Reks Wrote: "... The rain."

"Hm?"

(09-07-2015, 11:31 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: ... what, the rain? how does somebody get to a place by a storm?

"I'm not sure..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 11:31 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 11:28 PM)Reks Wrote: She looked up, gazing at the stormclouds overhead.

"... The rain."
... what, the rain? how does somebody get to a place by a storm?
"Storm, rather."
(09-07-2015, 11:31 PM)Umbra Wrote:

(09-07-2015, 11:27 PM)Surge Wrote: Alright simple enough. *gets ready to follow suit whenever umbra starts to lower Tueor down*

He lowers Tueor onto the bedspread, then drapes the blanket over his body. "That's better. Let's get back to the others."

"Hm?"

(09-07-2015, 11:31 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: ... what, the rain? how does somebody get to a place by a storm?

"I'm not sure..."

"Hello."

Nihalla looked down and mentally prepared to explain, in the best way she could figure out

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 11:31 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Hm?"

"I'm not sure..."
Right, see you there! *spreads his wings and flies back*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-08-2015

(09-07-2015, 11:44 PM)Reks Wrote:
"Storm, rather."

(09-07-2015, 11:31 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Hello, Nihalla. My name is Empathy."

"Hm?"

"I'm not sure..."

"Hello."

Nihalla looked down and mentally prepared to explain, in the best way she could figure out

*he waits patiently for an explanation*
If you need anything you can ask me.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 12:04 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 11:44 PM)Reks Wrote: "Storm, rather."

"Hello."

*he waits patiently for an explanation*

"I'm not sure how to say...

I've... Appeared in storms since my experiment.

My race, called the Aera, was making technology to cross... Planes of physics. Dimensions, that is.

We were suffering plagues and warmongering invaders kept us from escaping our world.

There was.... A storm, I think, and it must have... Destroyed the gate I went through when I offered myself as a test."

//

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 12:13 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 12:04 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he waits patiently for an explanation*

My race, called the Aera, was making technology to cross... Planes of physics. Dimensions, that is.

We were suffering plagues and warmongering invaders kept us from escaping our world.

There was.... A storm, I think, and it must have... Destroyed the gate I went through when I offered myself as a test."

//
that's intresting
hmmm, well, i'm a charizard among other things, i don't now too much about this race other than it is a species of pokemon, i know more about the other races though.

(09-08-2015, 12:13 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 12:04 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he waits patiently for an explanation*

//
*he nods, and then looks at the clouds*
Strange things tend to happen here, 
From Angels, to sentient nano-mass.
you,ll get use to It eventually.

(09-08-2015, 12:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 12:13 AM)Reks Wrote: "I'm not sure how to say...

//
*he nods, and then looks at the clouds*

"I.... Suppose."

The mental strain of having to translate so much is now plain on her face

(09-08-2015, 12:21 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 12:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he nods, and then looks at the clouds*

"I.... Suppose."

A little much to take in?
Need be, I'll remain quiet.

(09-08-2015, 12:21 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 12:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he nods, and then looks at the clouds*

"I.... Suppose."

you seem strained why?
also most of here have some similar stories to you, mine isn't nearly as interesting as most, but i'm interesting in other ways.

(09-08-2015, 12:26 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 12:21 AM)Reks Wrote: "I.... Suppose."

you seem strained why?
also most of here have some similar stories to you, mine isn't nearly as interesting as most, but i'm interesting in other ways.

"Your language isn't.... Mine. I can understand some, but...

Making sense is hard."

(09-08-2015, 12:31 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 12:26 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: you seem strained why?

"Your language isn't.... Mine. I can understand some, but...

Making sense is hard."
okay i guess i should let you rest, before i explain something about me, you'd learn even if i didn't anyways.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-08-2015

*lands back in the village, his wings quickly folding up much more compactly than their previous dimensions should have allowed* I'm back! Umbra will catch up. So who's this other new person?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-08-2015

(09-07-2015, 11:46 PM)Surge Wrote: Right, see you there! *spreads his wings and flies back*

Umbra starts walking back.

//

"So I suppose you're stuck here..."

(09-08-2015, 12:31 AM)Reks Wrote: "Your language isn't.... Mine. I can understand some, but...

Making sense is hard."

"Hm... Hold on."
"..."
"Strange. I can't telepathically connect with you... Maybe you're... Oh."

(09-08-2015, 12:51 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 11:46 PM)Surge Wrote: Right, see you there! *spreads his wings and flies back*

Umbra starts walking back.

//

(09-08-2015, 12:31 AM)Reks Wrote: "Your language isn't.... Mine. I can understand some, but...

Making sense is hard."

"Hm... Hold on."
"..."

"You can't... What?

And... I've always fallen asleep when... The storm stops. Then I wake up somewhere else. Sometimes the same place, but people are... Not the same."

(09-08-2015, 12:53 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 12:51 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra starts walking back.

"Hm... Hold on."
"..."

"You can't... What?

And... I've always fallen asleep when... The storm stops. Then I wake up somewhere else. Sometimes the same place, but people are... Not the same."
well, i guess we'll miss you when the storm stops and well i guess what i wanted to tell you isn't relevant now since you won't be here long enough for it to be important.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 12:53 AM)Reks Wrote: "You can't... What?

"It's... Complicated. Kind of. Sounds like you travel dimensions by rain... Interesting."