Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-08-2015

i'm tired goodnight all new or old. *Austin walks into his house, which looks like a really small castle except instead of a drawbridge it's a door, and there's no moat, also there's a lake some trees and a lot of flowers in his lawn, then he goes to sleep*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 01:23 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 12:53 AM)Reks Wrote: "You can't... What?

And... I've always fallen asleep when... The storm stops. Then I wake up somewhere else. Sometimes the same place, but people are... Not the same."

"It's... Complicated. Kind of. Sounds like you travel dimensions by rain... Interesting."

"That... sounds correct, yes."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 01:31 AM)Reks Wrote: "That... sounds correct, yes."

"Do you mind if I test something?"

(09-08-2015, 01:53 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 01:31 AM)Reks Wrote: "That... sounds correct, yes."

"Do you mind if I test something?"

"I do.... No, go ahead."

She perked her head up, watching Empathy with sharp interest.

(09-08-2015, 02:17 AM)Reks Wrote: "I do.... No, go ahead."

The being waves an arm through her to clarify the fact that she is, indeed, ethereal or intangible.
"Hm. I thought so. It seems you aren't here physically... In other words, a ghost."

(09-08-2015, 02:19 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 02:17 AM)Reks Wrote: "I do.... No, go ahead."

The being waves an arm through her to clarify the fact that she is, indeed, ethereal or intangible.
"Hm. I thought so. It seems you aren't here physically... In other words, a ghost."

"Yes."

She looked down, blushing slightly

"I, ahhh.

Scared some of those I've appeared around. Some seemed to think I was a... Monster? A -unintelligible string of words-.

But most thought I was a ghost, yes."

She looks up, seeing a flash of lightning, and in that instant became far more solid and vivid in appearance and color, before fading out and back to normal almost immediately after the lightning faded from sight

(09-08-2015, 02:23 AM)Reks Wrote: "Yes."

"I, ahhh.

Scared some of those I've appeared around. Some seemed to think I was a... Monster? A -unintelligible string of words-.

She looks up, seeing a flash of lightning, and in that instant became far more solid and vivid in appearance and color, before fading out and back to normal almost immediately after the lightning faded from sight

"I'm sure my brothers and I would be more frightening, what with not looking alive at all... I'm honestly surprised you aren't afraid of me."

(09-08-2015, 02:33 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 02:23 AM)Reks Wrote: "Yes."

"I, ahhh.

"I'm sure my brothers and I would be more frightening, what with not looking alive at all... I'm honestly surprised you aren't afraid of me."

"Some of the places I've appeared in had... True monstrosities. And the rain was almost like... Blood, I think. And in some tests, our volunteers came back out... Ahh, distorted.

You are unusual, yes... But not a truly frightening person."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-08-2015

(09-07-2015, 04:16 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 12:19 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *A squad of bots now carrying what look like overkill bug zappers appear and begin examining the room and it's tech.*
"I'll just come along, hope you don't mind."
*Kitten and a bot armed with a flamethrower file in behind Joey.*
"Make sure nothing jumps out of the shadows and eats us, okay?"
"Roger, roger."

//Is Rasputin organic in nature?

*Kitten's flame droid kicks what appear to be bugs crawling over it's feet.*
"Hmm, I need to replace this sod's leg, some of this tech looks good for that."
*Kitten taps the shoulder in front of him.*
"Those are?"
*He points to the 'bugs'.*

*Sound of alpacas run through building*
*A loud shrieking comes from the forest.*
*inside round room, there is a large spire going from the celing to the floor, and server cabinets line the wall*
That's a good question.
Mabey Beatles?
*Another team of bots appear and begin copying data from the server cabinets.*

(09-08-2015, 02:38 AM)Reks Wrote: "Some of the places I've appeared in had... True monstrosities. And the rain was almost like... Blood, I think. And in some tests, our volunteers came back out... Ahh, distorted.

"You wouldn't want to meet Chaos, then..."

Umbra finally makes it back to the main area. He sure took his sweet time.

(09-08-2015, 02:50 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 02:38 AM)Reks Wrote: "Some of the places I've appeared in had... True monstrosities. And the rain was almost like... Blood, I think. And in some tests, our volunteers came back out... Ahh, distorted.

"You wouldn't want to meet Chaos, then..."

Umbra finally makes it back to the main area. He sure took his sweet time.

"If this... Chaos, is like the smilers...

Then no.

No I do not."

(09-08-2015, 02:52 AM)Reks Wrote: "If this... Chaos, is like the smilers...

Then no.

No I do not."

"...I don't know what a smiler is, but if they're insane and murderous, then you're right."

-=(editing post to avoid ugly doubleposts because it's been a while)=-

"It's that time of night... I'm heading to bed. Empathy, you can stay out while I'm asleep, right?"
"Yes, I can. I'd like to do so, too."
"All right. Good night."
"Sleep well!"
Umbra heads back inside the large tree he calls home to get some sleep. One would notice, if they looked, that its leaves are turning orange and red, but none have fallen.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 02:44 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 04:16 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *inside round room, there is a large spire going from the celing to the floor, and server cabinets line the wall*
That's a good question.
Mabey Beatles?
*Another team of bots appear and begin copying data from the server cabinets.*

*he waken over to a massive terminal and cracks his knuckles*
this is the moment we've all been waiting for
*images of harden installments and blueprints flash on the screen*

Nihalla had simply remained in place the whole time, standing as rain fell around her

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 10:25 AM)Reks Wrote: Nihalla had simply remained in place the whole time, standing as rain fell around her

*he walks over, a cup of coffe in one, and a umbrella in the other*
Good morning.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 10:10 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 02:44 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Another team of bots appear and begin copying data from the server cabinets.*

*he waken over to a massive terminal and cracks his knuckles*
this is the moment we've all been waiting for
*images of harden installments and blueprints flash on the screen*
*One of the bots seems to be recording all of this in his head while a finger is jammed into the mainframe.*
"Downloading Duplicate."

(09-08-2015, 10:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 10:25 AM)Reks Wrote: Nihalla had simply remained in place the whole time, standing as rain fell around her

*he walks over, a cup of coffe in one, and a umbrella in the other*
Good morning.

"Is it? It is... hard to tell"

She took a look at the sky, still covered in clouds, and hadn't changed much in color.

(09-08-2015, 11:29 AM)Reks Wrote: "Is it? It is... hard to tell"

She took a look at the sky, still covered in clouds, and hadn't changed much in color.

"Everyone seems to know the time, anyway. Our little world is a strange one." Empathy hadn't moved from his spot since last night.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 03:04 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:29 AM)Reks Wrote: "Is it? It is... hard to tell"

"Everyone seems to know the time, anyway. Our little world is a strange one." Empathy hadn't moved from his spot since last night.
We have time here?

(09-08-2015, 05:50 PM)Surge Wrote: We have time here?

"Sure we do. The sun sets and rises, and the moon goes though its phases. I'm not sure what this place would be like without time."