Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 10:49 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:41 PM)Surge Wrote: Well because he's made out of a living metal I could get data on a lot of stuff in him from a largely unrelated part, including the system he uses to generate those portals, which is apparently that Styx device he was so worked up over, then I turned it against him and now I'm trying to actively jam it so he can't come back.

"...Maybe...uh...that's exactly what he was worried about? That you would get access to it, and without knowing everything about it, break the timeline?"

(07-06-2015, 10:41 PM)Corosar Wrote: I was courious about that yes... what kind of being are you may i ask?

*she tilted her head as she fiddled about with her survival gear making sure things are where they belong.*

Yea... i am naturally a fire based dragon... and for me... each form is a different form of life... a new life... i am technically two people controlled by one mind... they are both me... but also different beings... in a way... i live two lives... and .... i am... time immemorial... so... i.. don't have to worry about dying of age!

"Of course. I am an Ateros, which is a sentient mass of nanomachines capable of altering physical appearance, and assimilating various bits of technology. Though in appearance I match that of a female Jakkai...though my fur is black, ather than goldenrod and brown. Or white and grey, if you've seen the winter coat. Technically, I have no gender, I just have this body to...uh, differentiate myself from my host." I rubbed the back of my head, and gave an awkward smile. "Though, right now, he isn't a Jakkai, either..."
N...na.....nano...m...machines?

*suddenly fear appeared across her face making her whimper and back up a bit.*
(07-06-2015, 10:51 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:41 PM)Corosar Wrote: Yea... i am naturally a fire based dragon... and for me... each form is a different form of life... a new life... i am technically two people controlled by one mind... they are both me... but also different beings... in a way... i live two lives... and .... i am... time immemorial... so... i.. don't have to worry about dying of age!
i think i'm going to die of age someday, anyways nice meeting you Corunei.

m....m....mo...most... b... beings...d....d... do...di... die... of age...

*she continued to tremble a bit*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 10:50 PM)Surge Wrote: Well he's not been anything but misery for me...

"But what if we ever need him back for some reason?"

(07-06-2015, 11:09 PM)Corosar Wrote: N...na.....nano...m...machines?

"You don't have to be afraid of Wurg. She's really nice."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-06-2015

"Uh...is something wrong? I can assure you that if you're worried about what I'm made of, there's no reason to worry. They're part of me, and me alone. And while I can assimilate things, that only works for inorganic matter, mostly metals and mechanical constructs."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 11:09 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:49 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...Maybe...uh...that's exactly what he was worried about? That you would get access to it, and without knowing everything about it, break the timeline?"

"Of course. I am an Ateros, which is a sentient mass of nanomachines capable of altering physical appearance, and assimilating various bits of technology. Though in appearance I match that of a female Jakkai...though my fur is black, ather than goldenrod and brown. Or white and grey, if you've seen the winter coat. Technically, I have no gender, I just have this body to...uh, differentiate myself from my host." I rubbed the back of my head, and gave an awkward smile. "Though, right now, he isn't a Jakkai, either..."
N...na.....nano...m...machines?

(07-06-2015, 10:51 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i think i'm going to die of age someday, anyways nice meeting you Corunei.

m....m....mo...most... b... beings...d....d... do...di... die... of age...

*she continued to tremble a bit*
are you okay? i also don't believe i told you my name, i'm Austin.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 11:12 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:50 PM)Surge Wrote: Well he's not been anything but misery for me...

*she swallowed nervously and whimpered a bit*

i... i hav... had bad... memories... of ... nanomachines...
(07-06-2015, 11:12 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:

"Uh...is something wrong? I can assure you that if you're worried about what I'm made of, there's no reason to worry. They're part of me, and me alone. And while I can assimilate things, that only works for inorganic matter, mostly metals and mechanical constructs."
*she watched Wurg closely swallowing nervously trying not to studder on her breath*

O... o... only... inorganics?!?! p....please...t... try to ... a... avoid... my... survival harness... o... or my neural j...jack p...please?

//sleep coro!~

(07-06-2015, 11:16 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 11:12 PM)Umbra Wrote: "But what if we ever need him back for some reason?"

*she swallowed nervously and whimpered a bit*

(07-06-2015, 11:12 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Uh...is something wrong? I can assure you that if you're worried about what I'm made of, there's no reason to worry. They're part of me, and me alone. And while I can assimilate things, that only works for inorganic matter, mostly metals and mechanical constructs."
*she watched Wurg closely swallowing nervously trying not to studder on her breath*

O... o... only... inorganics?!?! p....please...t... try to ... a... avoid... my... survival harness... o... or my neural j...jack p...please?

I waved my hand dismissively. "I wouldn't try it on something someone owns, believe me. I might as well be organic...well, compared to other Ateros, I'm actually a poor mimic for organic life. I don't feel pain. I can't eat. Other things...eh, I look organic, and I feel organic to the touch. There's no reason to worry about me messing with anything you own, trust me."

(07-06-2015, 11:23 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: I waved my hand dismissively. "I wouldn't try it on something someone owns, believe me. I might as well be organic...well, compared to other Ateros, I'm actually a poor mimic for organic life. I don't feel pain. I can't eat. Other things...eh, I look organic, and I feel organic to the touch. There's no reason to worry about me messing with anything you own, trust me."

"I thought you could eat, though... Wasn't that part of the data I reintroduced?"

(07-06-2015, 11:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 11:23 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: I waved my hand dismissively. "I wouldn't try it on something someone owns, believe me. I might as well be organic...well, compared to other Ateros, I'm actually a poor mimic for organic life. I don't feel pain. I can't eat. Other things...eh, I look organic, and I feel organic to the touch. There's no reason to worry about me messing with anything you own, trust me."

"I thought you could eat, though... Wasn't that part of the data I reintroduced?"

"Ehh...I can, but it's not too effective. I just don't bother, really. Not effective enough of a process to keep stored, sadly."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 11:12 PM)Umbra Wrote:

I suppose I could stop jamming him.

(07-06-2015, 11:51 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Ehh...I can, but it's not too effective. I just don't bother, really. Not effective enough of a process to keep stored, sadly."

"Ah. Makes sense."

(07-06-2015, 11:53 PM)Surge Wrote: I suppose I could stop jamming him.

"Well, Yeah... I just hope he isn't super pissed off when he finally comes back."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-07-2015

(07-06-2015, 11:58 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 11:51 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Ehh...I can, but it's not too effective. I just don't bother, really. Not effective enough of a process to keep stored, sadly."

"Ah. Makes sense."

(07-06-2015, 11:53 PM)Surge Wrote: I suppose I could stop jamming him.

"Well, Yeah... I just hope he isn't super pissed off when he finally comes back."

I'd really prefer if he didn't...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 12:02 AM)Surge Wrote: I'd really prefer if he didn't...

"Well, I'm sure we'll need him eventually... Especially considering he's the only one who has any lead on this particular event that will wipe out the timeline."

(07-07-2015, 12:16 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 12:02 AM)Surge Wrote: I'd really prefer if he didn't...

"Well, I'm sure we'll need him eventually... Especially considering he's the only one who has any lead on this particular event that will wipe out the timeline."
He never told me anything about that...

(07-07-2015, 12:18 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 12:16 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, I'm sure we'll need him eventually... Especially considering he's the only one who has any lead on this particular event that will wipe out the timeline."
He never told me anything about that...

"...Oh..."

(07-07-2015, 12:27 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 12:18 AM)Surge Wrote: He never told me anything about that...

"...Oh..."
Like he just said somebody was gonna destroy everything but that's it. I'm still kind of confused.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-07-2015

Aaaaand fQrest. Damn it cQme Qn that last place had freakin' lightning spires and crap. BQring.
Qh hey, sQund... Speech? Understandable speech...
Qkay, nQt quite as bQring as I thQught...
...That way!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-07-2015

(07-06-2015, 11:23 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 11:16 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she swallowed nervously and whimpered a bit*

I waved my hand dismissively. "I wouldn't try it on something someone owns, believe me. I might as well be organic...well, compared to other Ateros, I'm actually a poor mimic for organic life. I don't feel pain. I can't eat. Other things...eh, I look organic, and I feel organic to the touch. There's no reason to worry about me messing with anything you own, trust me."

*she took a deep breath trying to relax herself hearing that you would not do anything with her stuff closing her eyes and trying to relax*

I... i will take your word for it...

(07-07-2015, 05:03 AM)Corosar Wrote:

*she took a deep breath trying to relax herself hearing that you would not do anything with her stuff closing her eyes and trying to relax*

"Trust me, Wurg isn't out to hurt anyone. Pretty much everyone here is really, really nice. Which is great!"

Oh. A new person, I must have missed that amongst all the confusion!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 05:13 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 05:03 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she took a deep breath trying to relax herself hearing that you would not do anything with her stuff closing her eyes and trying to relax*

"Trust me, Wurg isn't out to hurt anyone. Pretty much everyone here is really, really nice. Which is great!"

*she nodded lightly looking still a bit nervous of the situation.*

i... i really wonder if i am in the right world now... though it is nice to meet you all