Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 11:34 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *whilst gliding in the strom clouds, he notices this act and Perseus from the sky*
I wont allow someone to steal someone else's life.
*he slowly lowers his altitude as he aproches the theif*

Shit, he saw me... gotta try this one last ace. *quickly typing on his wrist-PDA, he activates his cloaking module* Gotta make this last, only eight seconds before this wears off.
*he eyes glow gold as he stares at the soul signature of the theif*
You judgment will be swift!
*he increases altitude for a dive*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 11:37 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:34 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Shit, he saw me... gotta try this one last ace. *quickly typing on his wrist-PDA, he activates his cloaking module* Gotta make this last, only eight seconds before this wears off.
*he eyes glow gold as he stares at the soul signature of the theif*

*quickly flings the volatile crystal at the dragon*  Eat this!

(09-08-2015, 11:39 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:37 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he eyes glow gold as he stares at the soul signature of the theif*

*quickly flings the volatile crystal at the dragon*  Eat this!

*he catches the crystal, then gets violentlu electricuted, stills clasping the shard while plumiting, trying to soften the impact of the shard, while still be electrocuted* 

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 11:35 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:31 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Detecting anomaly."

*the scans indicate a massive conflux of enegry building up above the console, and a thick green fog starts filling the room*
Take cover!
*he dadhes into one of the server sections*
*The bots scatter meanwhile Kitten produces a shield of sorts and his armour seems to lock up.*
"Bots, activate Order 38."
"Affirmative." 

(09-08-2015, 11:43 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:35 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the scans indicate a massive conflux of enegry building up above the console, and a thick green fog starts filling the room*
Take cover!
*he dadhes into one of the server sections*
*The bots scatter meanwhile Kitten produces a shield of sorts and his armour seems to lock up.*
"Affirmative." 
*portals pop up all around the town Aswell a few in the bunker. The one in the bunker vents the air for a few seconds, and the other side depicts a moons base, that soon after explodes*
*he holds onto one of the racks, desperately holding on*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-08-2015

Uhhhhhh what's going on?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-08-2015

Nihalla just absently watched the goings on, entirely unable to do anything about them, but moved out of the way of someone running by so he wouldn't phase through her

"Well, this is quite lively."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 11:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:43 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *The bots scatter meanwhile Kitten produces a shield of sorts and his armour seems to lock up.*
"Affirmative." 
*portals pop up all around the town Aswell a few in the bunker. The one in the bunker vents the air for a few seconds, and the other side depicts a moons base, that soon after explodes*
*he holds onto one of the racks, desperately holding on*
*Kitten meanwhile is striding around firing pot-shots at hostile drones popping out of a few of the portals, completely grounded.*
"Scratch that, Order 149, close all entry points!"
*A rogue piece of space junk slams into his helmet sending him careening off towards the moon-base portal.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 11:56 PM)Reks Wrote: Nihalla just absently watched the goings on, entirely unable to do anything about them, but moved out of the way of someone running by so he wouldn't phase through her

ya know i should probably tell you that i can transform into 5 other creatures, i was the dragon yesterday. *the phoenix known as Austin says*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 11:55 PM)Surge Wrote: Uhhhhhh what's going on?

"I'm not sure, but a revival crystal just landed, and now it's missing."

(09-08-2015, 11:56 PM)Reks Wrote: Nihalla just absently watched the goings on, entirely unable to do anything about them, but moved out of the way of someone running by so he wouldn't phase through her

"The wrong kind of lively, if you ask me."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 09-09-2015

Meanwhile... Elsewhere...
Say it.
I'm not going to say it.
Say it.
No!
Kom on. Say it.
No!!
Say what?
We're lost.
You said it.
Damnit.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-09-2015

*As Kitten passes through the portal with the debris that almost killed him he starts to writhe around as it closes.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-09-2015

(09-08-2015, 11:12 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:01 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //well at least i don't like it for the process but for the end result.
//bleh, why would anybody want to see somebody transform in a detailed way.

//I think it makes an interesting plot point. I dont really obsess over it, but if it's done well, then it can be very interesting to have a read through. Also, if you guys're gonna argue, you should at least do it somewheres else. Please?

(09-08-2015, 10:47 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the dirt around the crystal is cooling, but has all fused together, making a massive fulgurite*

// let's put it this way, what if I said "i should show them my competitive eating skills"

Perfect, now's my chance to procure a sample...
*very quickly sneaks over to the crystal* How peculiar... Only one thing for it, then. *quickly throws out a few punches to the many cracks in the stone* I'll be taking this, thank you very much. *tucks crystal into cloak, and dashes away*
*the crystal burns a hole through whatever is carrying it, as it is currently white hot from re entry*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-09-2015

(09-08-2015, 11:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:55 PM)Surge Wrote: Uhhhhhh what's going on?

"I'm not sure, but a revival crystal just landed, and now it's missing."

"The wrong kind of lively, if you ask me."
eh it's the usual lively.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:03 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:12 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: //I think it makes an interesting plot point. I dont really obsess over it, but if it's done well, then it can be very interesting to have a read through. Also, if you guys're gonna argue, you should at least do it somewheres else. Please?

Perfect, now's my chance to procure a sample...
*very quickly sneaks over to the crystal* How peculiar... Only one thing for it, then. *quickly throws out a few punches to the many cracks in the stone* I'll be taking this, thank you very much. *tucks crystal into cloak, and dashes away*
*the crystal burns a hole through whatever is carrying it, as it is currently white hot from re entry*

// You wot, m8? If it was ''white hot'' then why didn't you describe it as such in the first place?

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-09-2015

// i love how I just walked in to complete chaos here, portals, moonbases, bot armies, tampering with the bunker...

// DAMNIT UNAMUSEDAVALI!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:06 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:03 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the crystal burns a hole through whatever is carrying it, as it is currently white hot from re entry*

// You wot, m8? If it was ''white hot'' then why didn't you describe it as such in the first place?
//Did he need to? It just reentered the atmosphere of a probably very flammable atmosphere(Oxygen and such.), what do you think?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:07 AM)Marxon Wrote: // i love how I just walked in to complete chaos here, portals, moonbases, bot armies, tampering with the bunker...

// DAMNIT UNAMUSEDAVALI!

//moonbase was joey's fault, however amused is probably gonna get sucked into the base.

(09-09-2015, 12:07 AM)Marxon Wrote: // i love how I just walked in to complete chaos here, portals, moonbases, bot armies, tampering with the bunker...

// DAMNIT UNAMUSEDAVALI!

//What about Joey? My bots are merely a workforce designed to make my guy look like a lazy dick.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:08 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:06 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: // You wot, m8? If it was ''white hot'' then why didn't you describe it as such in the first place?
//Did he need to? It just reentered the atmosphere of a probably very flammable atmosphere(Oxygen and such.), what do you think?
^^^^^^^^^^^^