Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:09 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:07 AM)Marxon Wrote: // i love how I just walked in to complete chaos here, portals, moonbases, bot armies, tampering with the bunker...

// DAMNIT UNAMUSEDAVALI!

//moonbase was joey's fault, however amused is probably gonna get sucked into the base.

//He has been.

*Kitten sits up, about two of his bots are sitting down on the ground removing oxygen tanks.*
"You have only... 4 hours left of oxygen left, sir."
"Scrap the debris, look for communicators."
*He jabs a thumb at the moon-base.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-09-2015

(09-08-2015, 11:58 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:56 PM)Reks Wrote: Nihalla just absently watched the goings on, entirely unable to do anything about them, but moved out of the way of someone running by so he wouldn't phase through her

"Well, this is quite lively."
ya know i should probably tell you that i can transform into 5 other creatures, i was the dragon yesterday. *the phoenix known as Austin says*
"Yes, I know. Your voice sounds the same to me."
(09-08-2015, 11:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:55 PM)Surge Wrote: Uhhhhhh what's going on?

"I'm not sure, but a revival crystal just landed, and now it's missing."

(09-08-2015, 11:56 PM)Reks Wrote: Nihalla just absently watched the goings on, entirely unable to do anything about them, but moved out of the way of someone running by so he wouldn't phase through her

"Well, this is quite lively."

"The wrong kind of lively, if you ask me."

"You look like Empathy. And you seem... Nicer than this... Chaos he spoke of. So you must be Order.

And what are these crystals?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:10 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:08 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Did he need to? It just reentered the atmosphere of a probably very flammable atmosphere(Oxygen and such.), what do you think?
^^^^^^^^^^^^

//It's a magicial artifact made of some sort of magicial crystal. In a magicial world. Inhabited by magic things. From what I understand, it could be made from some sort of material that resists heat and damage.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-09-2015

*a small black box hits the roof from Marxon's bunker, from space...*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:14 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:58 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: ya know i should probably tell you that i can transform into 5 other creatures, i was the dragon yesterday. *the phoenix known as Austin says*
"Yes, I know. Your voice sounds the same to me."
oh. but don't you find that strange?, that my voice doesn't change, and you know i can shape shift, maybe for different reasons than you think.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:16 AM)Marxon Wrote: *a small black box hits the roof from Marxon's bunker, from space...*
*Something significantly larger follows suite.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:16 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:16 AM)Marxon Wrote: *a small black box hits the roof from Marxon's bunker, from space...*
*Something significantly larger follows suite.*
// how big? Anything bigger than a car for "reasons" never makes landfall, blame giant space lasers

(09-09-2015, 12:16 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:14 AM)Reks Wrote: "Yes, I know. Your voice sounds the same to me."
oh. but don't you find that strange?, that my voice doesn't change, and you know i can shape shift, maybe for different reasons than you think.

Nihalla smiled for the first time since arriving, and her image flickered and faded before matching Austin's own, then again as she reverted back

"I have learned that, since I am a mere projection... I can change my appearance as I wish. So no, it is not strange to me."

(09-09-2015, 12:18 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:16 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Something significantly larger follows suite.*
// how big? Anything bigger than a car for "reasons" never makes landfall, blame giant space lasers
//A bot, basically one of your exo-suits.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:20 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:18 AM)Marxon Wrote: // how big? Anything bigger than a car for "reasons" never makes landfall, blame giant space lasers
//A bot, basically one of your exo-suits.
// there were only 12...

(09-09-2015, 12:19 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:16 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: oh. but don't you find that strange?, that my voice doesn't change, and you know i can shape shift, maybe for different reasons than you think.

Nihalla smiled for the first time since arriving, and her image flickered and faded before matching Austin's own, then again as she reverted back

"I have learned that, since I am a mere projection... I can change my appearance as I wish. So no, it is not strange to me."
whoa
but this is like actual DNA change you're not even physical, no offense.

(09-09-2015, 12:21 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:20 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //A bot, basically one of your exo-suits.
// there were only 12...

//Yes, Kitten had about 300 onboard the crashed ship, 12 Avali ones, 300 human ones.

(09-09-2015, 12:22 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:19 AM)Reks Wrote: Nihalla smiled for the first time since arriving, and her image flickered and faded before matching Austin's own, then again as she reverted back

whoa

"You have not offended me. But it was not surprising to me, either."

She tapped her chin

"What are.... These crystals?"

*The exo-suit rolls off Marx's roof. Gibbering.*
"Returned to origin... Home... Dismissed from service... Home..."

(09-09-2015, 12:26 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:22 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: whoa

"You have not offended me. But it was not surprising to me, either."

She tapped her chin

well i have machine inside of me that makes me turn into other creatures, i am not a natural shapeshifter.
oh those are kind of like souls of people, if enough people want them to live then they can be cloned back into the person using a machine, it takes a few days though.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:10 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:09 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //moonbase was joey's fault, however amused is probably gonna get sucked into the base.

//He has been.

*Kitten sits up, about two of his bots are sitting down on the ground removing oxygen tanks.*

*most of th portals close including the one in the bunker, only a dozen remain, not doing anything*
Something tells me you had something to do with this.
*the lights in the room shut off*

(09-09-2015, 12:29 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:26 AM)Reks Wrote: "You have not offended me. But it was not surprising to me, either."

She tapped her chin

well i have machine inside of me that makes me turn into other creatures, i am not a natural shapeshifter.
oh those are kind of like souls of people, if enough people want them to live then they can be cloned back into the person using a machine, it takes a few days though.

"That is.... Interesting.

Do they normally appear and cause this much of a fuss?"

// As far as I know, Nihalla wouldn't have one and even if she's brought through, still wouldn't. Any death with her is automatically gonna stick.

(09-09-2015, 12:34 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:10 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //He has been.

*most of th portals close including the one in the bunker, only a dozen remain, not doing anything*
Something tells me you had something to do with this.
*the lights in the room shut off*
//Who are you talking to? Kitten's stranded on the moon.

(09-09-2015, 12:34 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:29 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well i have machine inside of me that makes me turn into other creatures, i am not a natural shapeshifter.

"That is.... Interesting.

// As far as I know, Nihalla wouldn't have one and even if she's brought through, still wouldn't. Any death with her is automatically gonna stick.
no, but apparently that new guy has to get a sample of the crystal even though that will prevent the revival of whoever's soul it is, it has to be in one piece or something will be wrong with what comes out, cracks signify something else.
//well it's supposed to effect evrybody but, the crystals aren't permanent, they will decay and sometimes they decay before anybody comes to get them *wink* *wink*.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:38 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:34 AM)Reks Wrote: "That is.... Interesting.

no, but apparently that new guy has to get a sample of the crystal even though that will prevent the revival of whoever's soul it is, it has to be in one piece or something will be wrong with what comes out, cracks signify something else.

//Whoa, whoa, is metagaming a thing here? Those were thoughts in the italics.