Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:57 AM)Marxon Wrote: *suddenly light rain*

// It's been raining in the world since yesterday, by the way... Nobody ever said it stopped.
// Guess we could interpret that as the rain level changing to light, though.
"Seems the rain is starting to thin out... Or maybe it's just a fluctuation."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:57 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:56 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: That wasn't even close to what I was talking about, Austin. What I meant is that you couldn't have known that Tueor had taken the crystal and also known Tueor's thoughts, because not only were you a fair distance from the crash site, last I checked, you dont have psychic powers. I am well aware of the crystal rule, but Tueor really doesn't care about it. He has a job to do, and he's determined to do it, regardless of the cost. On top of that, last I checked, he hasn't learned about that in character, or at least not in depth. All he knows is that those crystals drop from dead people, and can revive people. Nothing more, nothing less.
// but that's the contained consciousness of a person

*suddenly light rain*

// Marx, it's been storming

And hasn't stopped

Nihalla's presence can only pulled from her own little bubble dimension she's stuck in by storms, so her presence means that there WILL be one happening at the time.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 01:03 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:57 AM)Marxon Wrote: // but that's the contained consciousness of a person

*suddenly light rain*

// Marx, it's been storming

And hasn't stopped

Nihalla's presence can only pulled from her own little bubble dimension she's stuck in by storms, so her presence means that there WILL be one happening at the time.

//maybe it's the opposite and he's thinning out the storm?

(09-09-2015, 01:02 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:57 AM)Marxon Wrote: *suddenly light rain*

// It's been raining in the world since yesterday, by the way... Nobody ever said it stopped.

Nihalla looked around and at the sky, then sighed.

"Everything is starting to darken. And I am certain I will seem like I am fading out to you.

That means it is almost over."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 01:02 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 01:00 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: //Regardless, Tueor has no idea of that, Marx. And for you, Austin, I understand that you obviously saw something, but it's a fair distance away, it's raining, and Tueor has relatively dark clothes. You wouldn't really be able to draw more than a suspicion that it was him. And also, how does that still explain that you ''heard'' Tueor's thoughts?
//i didn't it's just you know, a glowing red crystal, re-entry, a huge dragon, and said dragon yelling, i think it's obvious, and nihalla obviously knew it was there how did she know then?

//Re-entry and people talking about it might have something to do with her catching wind of it. And if you didn't 'hear'' Tueor's thoughts, then how would you a) know it was him, and b) quote him almost word for word? Unless it was edited, you said something along the lines of ''The new guy said something about needing a sample''. That's pretty specific. Sure, there are a lot of reasons to suspect him, but not nearly enough evidence to immediately convict him.

ehh i'm getting tired *it's then you notice the small but fun to wathc detail that the rain when it gets close to Austin quickly evaporates, it's quit fun to watch*

(09-09-2015, 01:05 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 01:02 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i didn't it's just you know, a glowing red crystal, re-entry, a huge dragon, and said dragon yelling, i think it's obvious, and nihalla obviously knew it was there how did she know then?

//Re-entry and people talking about it might have something to do with her catching wind of it. And if you didn't 'hear'' Tueor's thoughts, then how would you a) know it was him, and b) quote him almost word for word? Unless it was edited, you said something along the lines of ''The new guy said something about needing a sample''. That's pretty specific. Sure, there are a lot of reasons to suspect him, but not nearly enough evidence to immediately convict him.
//no she knew exactly what it was, so it wouldn't be far fetched that i knew too,
//yeah i'm sure my long time friend surge and the new person right next to me are the people who would take said crystal
//i didn't mean to quote word for word, but it's obvious it's a crystal, i said cracks because cracks signify how long it's been left around and the piece because if the crystal breaks even a bit the person who comes out will be missing a crucial part of themselves, memory wise.
//why is this a problem, it's not like Austin is doing anything about it.

(09-09-2015, 01:05 AM)Reks Wrote: Nihalla looked around and at the sky, then sighed.

"Everything is starting to darken. And I am certain I will seem like I am fading out to you.

"That's a shame... If the storm is, indeed, lifting, then I hope we get to see you again eventually."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 01:05 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 01:02 AM)Umbra Wrote: // It's been raining in the world since yesterday, by the way... Nobody ever said it stopped.

Nihalla looked around and at the sky, then sighed.

*the dragon stalks over, obviously exhausted*
I Wish you luck on your travels, and what ever you do, don't make a deal with a figure named...
*he colapses in exhaustion*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:59 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:53 AM)Marxon Wrote: *it only glows brighter and hotter, like it has the support of too many people*

*he dashes over to wurgs lab, and puts the crystal into the cloning machine*
If this brakes I swear to the gods...
*the lights flicker and the machine outputs only 3 errors*

"Energy level above average"

"Multiple conflicting information packets for memory, reformatting"

"Anomalous structure in cranial region"

*the machine works faster than normal, in a very short time it stops, but refuses to open, and any view inside is obscured by condensation*

(09-09-2015, 01:11 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 01:05 AM)Reks Wrote: Nihalla looked around and at the sky, then sighed.

*the dragon stalks over, obviously exhausted*
I Wish you luck on your travels, and what ever you do, don't make a deal with a figure named...
*he colapses in exhaustion*
oh that's bad, but from memory of him i can guess what the person is, i mean his race.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-09-2015

*the terraformer still has control over the weather, so oddly enough, the clouds thicken and the rain gets heavier*

(09-09-2015, 01:14 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the terraformer still has control over the weather, so oddly enough, the clouds thicken and the rain gets heavier*

"Or not..." The rain passes straight through the being.

(09-09-2015, 01:12 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 12:59 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he dashes over to wurgs lab, and puts the crystal into the cloning machine*
If this brakes I swear to the gods...
*the lights flicker and the machine outputs only 3 errors*

*the machine works faster than normal, in a very short time it stops, but refuses to open, and any view inside is obscured by condensation*
*he taps on the glass, seeing if anything is alive in the chamber*
Anyone home?

(09-09-2015, 01:06 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: ehh i'm getting tired *it's then you notice the small but fun to wathc detail that the rain when it gets close to Austin quickly evaporates, it's quit fun to watch*

(09-09-2015, 01:05 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: //Re-entry and people talking about it might have something to do with her catching wind of it. And if you didn't 'hear'' Tueor's thoughts, then how would you a) know it was him, and b) quote him almost word for word? Unless it was edited, you said something along the lines of ''The new guy said something about needing a sample''. That's pretty specific. Sure, there are a lot of reasons to suspect him, but not nearly enough evidence to immediately convict him.
//no she knew exactly what it was, so it wouldn't be far fetched that i knew too,
//yeah i'm sure my long time friend surge and the new person right next to me are the people who would take said crystal
//i didn't mean to quote word for word, but it's obvious it's a crystal, i said cracks because cracks signify how long it's been left around and the piece because if the crystal breaks even a bit the person who comes out will be missing a crucial part of themselves, memory wise.

//I didn't see her directly accusing Tueor, nor even mentioning him. All that happened from my understanding was her asking whether or not crystals normally cause that much of a commotion. On top of this, how would you know it was Tueor? Again, it was raining somewhat heavily, there was poor lighting, you had your attention mostly on Nihalia, Tueor wears dark clothing, making it harder to see him, and it was a fair distance away. If you had simply said you didn't mean to say something detailing Tueor's thoughts, then you could have said so. Finally, it really isn't that huge of an issue, I just found it an irksome detail, and wanted a bit of an explanation.

(09-09-2015, 01:17 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 01:12 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the lights flicker and the machine outputs only 3 errors*

*he taps on the glass, seeing if anything is alive in the chamber*
Anyone home?
*a 3 fingered hand claws at the glass*

(09-09-2015, 01:18 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 01:17 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he taps on the glass, seeing if anything is alive in the chamber*
Anyone home?
*a 3 fingered hand claws at the glass*

*he attempts to pry open the door*

(09-09-2015, 01:17 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 01:06 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: ehh i'm getting tired *it's then you notice the small but fun to wathc detail that the rain when it gets close to Austin quickly evaporates, it's quit fun to watch*

//I didn't see her directly accusing Tueor, nor even mentioning him. All that happened from my understanding was her asking whether or not crystals normally cause that much of a commotion. On top of this, how would you know it was Tueor? Again, it was raining somewhat heavily, there was poor lighting, you had your attention mostly on Nihalia, Tueor wears dark clothing, making it harder to see him, and it was a fair distance away. If you had simply said you didn't mean to say something detailing Tueor's thoughts, then you could have said so. Finally, it really isn't that huge of an issue, I just found it an irksome detail, and wanted a bit of an explanation.
//i looked back i didn't say tueor.

*ustin goes slep*

(09-09-2015, 01:30 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 01:17 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: //I didn't see her directly accusing Tueor, nor even mentioning him. All that happened from my understanding was her asking whether or not crystals normally cause that much of a commotion. On top of this, how would you know it was Tueor? Again, it was raining somewhat heavily, there was poor lighting, you had your attention mostly on Nihalia, Tueor wears dark clothing, making it harder to see him, and it was a fair distance away. If you had simply said you didn't mean to say something detailing Tueor's thoughts, then you could have said so. Finally, it really isn't that huge of an issue, I just found it an irksome detail, and wanted a bit of an explanation.
//i looked back i didn't say tueor.

*ustin goes slep*

//''New guy'' is obviously targeting Tueor, seeing as how he's the newest male character. Case closed, you did in fact target him, whether you meant to or not. I'm done with this, as far as I'm concerned it's gone on far too long.

"Or... I could stay a while, I guess. I do not really have a choice either way."

She looked at Order, thoughtful

"Do you have any questions for me, or do you share your blue friend's knowledge?"

(09-09-2015, 01:22 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 01:18 AM)Marxon Wrote: *a 3 fingered hand claws at the glass*

*he attempts to pry open the door*
*the door flings open and a frail and skinny avali crawls out*