Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 10:47 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 10:40 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Kitten and two humanoid bots claw their way up to the surface from a crashed escape pod that buried itself in the town centre.*
"Who the hell designed that base?!"
"Origin, Unknown. Sir."

*Kitten taps a communicator on his wrist.*
"Hey, Delta-1 and 2, return me to Joey. ASAP."
"Dematerialization process initiated."
*Kitten and a large box of something coated in moon-dust disappear from the town centre in an instant.*

*the server room remains dark, for all except the terminal*
What do you want?
*Kitten stands up and slides the box of tech towards him*
"You're welcome."

"Bots have got everything on it, just don't open it now, some of it's a bit dangerous, I have a gas mask if you need one."
*He waves up another version of his helmet except covering most of the face and leaving the back of the head uncovered.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 10:50 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 10:47 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: ...
*the server room remains dark, for all except the terminal*
What do you want?
*Kitten stands up and slides the box of tech towards him*
"You're welcome."

"Bots have got everything on it, just don't open it now, some of it's a bit dangerous, I have a gas mask if you need one."
*He waves up another version of his helmet except covering most of the face and leaving the back of the head uncovered.*
*he grabs the mask and puts it on*
You probally just looted a a colony of foreigners.
And most likeley started a war.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 11:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 10:50 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Kitten stands up and slides the box of tech towards him*
"You're welcome."

*he grabs the mask and puts it on*
"Meh, they had some pretty high-tech stuff, most of 'em were dying of some kind of virus. Plus, war is my primary programming."
*He seems to have replaced one of his arms with a cybernetic one.*
"Also, these people were muttering something about Rasputin and a Bunker, mean anything to you?"

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-09-2015

// someone is going a bit overboard here eh?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 05:02 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 04:50 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((So if her body is physical, just disconnected from this dimension, does she still get hungry and tired...?))

//I have absolutely no idea. The limbo she's stuck in has it that time technically doesn't exist (biologically, anyway). Her mind still processes things as they happen as if time was passing, but her body is in stasis between dimensions.

She was stuck there when her portal was destroyed by lightning in a very powerful blast, and technically to fully pass her through to a new one she'd need to be struck by lightning directly of the same (or more powerful) voltage.

That is, her 'presence'. Given that she has no physical body there and thusly cannot attract lightning makes it next to impossible, and that she has no idea how to escape her current situation means it's likely she'll be a 'rainwraith' (dubbed by a friend) forever.

//Actually, there's a valid possibility given the characters currently in the RP. Or more specifically a character that I should be doing more with but keep getting left behind by the speed this moves and then frustrated that I never seme to be able to keep up.

(09-09-2015, 02:30 PM)Marxon Wrote: // someone is going a bit overboard here eh?

//Says the guy who once again ignores the simple fact that wurg's lab is always kept highly secured against intrusion, and brought back Marxon even though you were told to make a new character entirely because the crystal for him was destroyed. Not only that, but the regeneration process takes SEVERAL DAYS to grow a body. It is not and cannot be made any faster.

//Sorry if I'm coming off as unusually grumpy, but its MY turn to be depressed and frustrated at the world. I can be a bit harsh in my comments, though I try not to let it alter my characters.

The sound of the meteoric impact gets Danu's attention, as she comes out of her house towards the town square to look at the damage. Already the world was regenerating itself, slowly but surely filling in the crater. It didn't seem like anyone was hurt in the impact, other than possibly passengers aboard whatever it was that caused it.

Even though its still raining, she doesn't seem to get wet. The rain sort of evaporates as it approaches her, a bubble of dryness surrounding her body, even though the ground beneath her is still getting rained upon normally.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 04:01 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 05:02 AM)Reks Wrote: //I have absolutely no idea. The limbo she's stuck in has it that time technically doesn't exist (biologically, anyway). Her mind still processes things as they happen as if time was passing, but her body is in stasis between dimensions.

She was stuck there when her portal was destroyed by lightning in a very powerful blast, and technically to fully pass her through to a new one she'd need to be struck by lightning directly of the same (or more powerful) voltage.

That is, her 'presence'. Given that she has no physical body there and thusly cannot attract lightning makes it next to impossible, and that she has no idea how to escape her current situation means it's likely she'll be a 'rainwraith' (dubbed by a friend) forever.

//Actually, there's a valid possibility given the characters currently in the RP. Or more specifically a character that I should be doing more with but keep getting left behind by the speed this moves and then frustrated that I never seme to be able to keep up.

(09-09-2015, 02:30 PM)Marxon Wrote: // someone is going a bit overboard here eh?

//Says the guy who once again ignores the simple fact that wurg's lab is always kept highly secured against intrusion, and brought back Marxon even though you were told to make a new character entirely because the crystal for him was destroyed.

//Sorry if I'm coming off as unusually grumpy, but its MY turn to be depressed and frustrated at the world. I can be a bit harsh in my comments, though I try not to let it alter my characters.

The sound of the meteoric impact gets Danu's attention, as she comes out of her house towards the town square to look at the damage. Already the world was regenerating itself, slowly but surely filling in the crater. It didn't seem like anyone was hurt in the impact, other than possibly passengers aboard whatever it was that caused it.

Even though its still raining, she doesn't seem to get wet. The rain sort of evaporates as it approaches her, a bubble of dryness surrounding her body, even though the ground beneath her is still getting rained upon normally.

//Sorry, Marx, but I have to agree with Odin on this one.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 04:01 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 05:02 AM)Reks Wrote: //I have absolutely no idea. The limbo she's stuck in has it that time technically doesn't exist (biologically, anyway). Her mind still processes things as they happen as if time was passing, but her body is in stasis between dimensions.

// Oh, I'm aware.

A large part of why I said so wasn't because it's technically impossible, but that I don't want it to happen yet, if at all... But you'll see later. Just depends on how I work out her backstory and the lore of Aerans.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-09-2015

Order and his his hammer haven't moved from their spot since last night. Still he stands, immovable and unyielding like a stone.

// oh so I don't exist, AGAIN?

//NO, I'm not putting up with this bullshit anymore, I've followed enough of your fucking rules and all its done is make me absolutely miserable.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 05:37 PM)Marxon Wrote: // oh so I don't exist, AGAIN?

//NO, I'm not putting up with this bullshit anymore, I've followed enough of your fucking rules and all its done is make me absolutely miserable.

//Follow the rules or you're out of the RP. Simple as that. Your character died in a way that he could not be brought back. Make a new character. The setup you are using I have to dislike on the basis of it being way too easy to go "That was the wrong crystal that was found before this one is actually him and its fine."

//I'm not letting you cheat the consequences of your actions. Crystals take 3-5 days to grow a body, and can only be processed by Wurg or Ehksidian because the lab with the apparatus is kept secured to protect the equipment used to do it.

//And you're picking a bad time to start this again. I'm a grumpy old man right now cause I'm frustrated with a project at work that is stuck on an engineering problem.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 06:53 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 05:37 PM)Marxon Wrote: // oh so I don't exist, AGAIN?

//Follow the rules or you're out of the RP. Simple as that. Your character died in a way that he could not be brought back. Make a new character. The setup you are using I have to dislike on the basis of it being way too easy to go "That was the wrong crystal that was found before this one is actually him and its fine."

//I'm not letting you cheat the consequences of your actions. Crystals take 3-5 days to grow a body, and can only be processed by Wurg or Ehksidian because the lab with the apparatus is kept secured to protect the equipment used to do it.

//And you're picking a bad time to start this again. I'm a grumpy old man right now cause I'm frustrated with a project at work that is stuck on an engineering problem.
// fine, I'll wait for one of them to deal with it.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-09-2015

(good morn-.....*turns around and leaves*)

(09-09-2015, 11:04 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 11:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he grabs the mask and puts it on*
"Meh, they had some pretty high-tech stuff, most of 'em were dying of some kind of virus. Plus, war is my primary programming."
"Also, these people were muttering something about Rasputin and a Bunker, mean anything to you?"
*the room starts to heat up*
It might, or might not.
*the spire in the center of the room begins to whir*

(09-09-2015, 07:09 PM)Surge Wrote: (good morn-.....*turns around and leaves*)

// hence why I'm just ignoring the storm that's brewing.
// ...outside of the RP.

*he wakes up, and looks around groggily*
Remind me to never chase a theif down again...

// so what now?

Order finally moves, his hammer dissipating into yellow particles that quickly fade away.
"Right. I've waited long enough..."

(09-09-2015, 07:13 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 11:04 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Meh, they had some pretty high-tech stuff, most of 'em were dying of some kind of virus. Plus, war is my primary programming."
*the room starts to heat up*
It might, or might not.
"That, that looks... dangerous..."

//Seeing as there's a lot of experimental and unknown tech in the Rasputin bunker could we possibly bring back some incarnation of Marx?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-10-2015

(09-09-2015, 11:46 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 07:13 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the room starts to heat up*
It might, or might not.
"That, that looks... dangerous..."

//Seeing as there's a lot of experimental and unknown tech in the Rasputin bunker could we possibly bring back some incarnation of Marx?
//most possible. And mabey more advanced replacement augments.
That my friend is the cpu of Rasputin.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 12:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 11:46 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "That, that looks... dangerous..."

//most possible. And mabey more advanced replacement augments.
That my friend is the cpu of Rasputin.
"You two, copy it."
*He points at two idle bots.*