Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 06:15 PM)Surge Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 06:10 PM)Marxon Wrote: // my choice is to start a new character and abandon the one that I've spent years developing for this RP, correct me where I'm wrong please.
(yes, your choice is to make a new character or go somewhere else. That is a completely normal choice to have when you write yourself into a corner like this. It's a fresh start, you can do virtually anything with it. It's not like you've been told "you'll need a new character sheet by our next session or don't bother coming." We're letting you create whatever at your own pace.)
// I didn't even mean to do that, I'd think that among friends forgiveness is a thing, but I can barely call any of you friends after this kind of disconnected treatment

// I get it, I've fucked up, and I've paid for it with being out of the rp for over a week and the stress this farce has caused me, why must a rookie mistake in an only semi seri serious RP be taken so dead seriously? I'd like an honest answer.

// this is not how friends treat eachother, and I'd like to at least think we still are, friends...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 06:19 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 06:15 PM)Surge Wrote: (yes, your choice is to make a new character or go somewhere else. That is a completely normal choice to have when you write yourself into a corner like this. It's a fresh start, you can do virtually anything with it. It's not like you've been told "you'll need a new character sheet by our next session or don't bother coming." We're letting you create whatever at your own pace.)
// I didn't even mean to do that, I'd think that among friends forgiveness is a thing, but I can barely call any of you friends after this kind of disconnected treatment

// I get it, I've fucked up, and I've paid for it with being out of the rp for over a week and the stress this farce has caused me, why must a rookie mistake in an only semi seri serious RP be taken so dead seriously? I'd like an honest answer

(Forgiveness is not infinite, you've made plenty of mistakes before this, sadly I believe you'll make plenty more after as well, and at the end of the day you've probably been given more forgiveness than you deserve. Frankly at this point it's akin to you compulsively gambling away your money and then begging for another loan because this time you'll hit it big. The fact that this is probably the first time you haven't gotten what you want on a major scale should tell you that you've had plenty of loans. The fact that one of our only concrete rules exists because of your actions should tell you that we've already bent over backwards as far as we'll go to accommodate you.

You have not paid for this mistake at all, you've chosen to reject the consequences, a mistake in and of itself which you have been and still are paying for, you are out of the RP and being stressed by your own choice.

Again, I respect your right to stand by your position against all odds but I also respect the right of anyone, myself included, to agree or disagree with that position and debate it in a civil fashion)

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-10-2015

// I'm going to go, issues with, anger management

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 12:47 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 12:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //most possible. And mabey more advanced replacement augments.
That my friend is the cpu of Rasputin.
"You two, copy it."
*He points at two idle bots.*

Your about to witness history
*the server cabinets begin to flash*

*a small avali style tent appears on the edge of the village, aswell a small feild that appears to be growing pumpkins*
*he walks up and treads under a tree, and watches the rain fall*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 07:06 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a small avali style tent appears on the edge of the village, aswell a small feild that appears to be growing pumpkins*

"Hm?" Umbra walks over, the rain bouncing off his umbrella.

(09-10-2015, 07:29 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 07:06 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a small avali style tent appears on the edge of the village, aswell a small feild that appears to be growing pumpkins*

"Hm?" Umbra walks over, the rain bouncing off his umbrella.

*you enters  small room with tiled floors, a wooden coat rack and a aero gel shelf*

(09-10-2015, 07:58 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you enters  small room with tiled floors, a wooden coat rack and a aero gel shelf*

He folds up his umbrella and hangs it on his bag's strap. He's forced to crouch because of the tent's size.
"Anyone home?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-10-2015

*Austin walks outside his house his avali form* good whatever time it is, i think it's the afternoon. wait is it still raining? give me a second *he runs back inside and comes out several minuets later his flaroen form* sorry i don't like how the rain feels when i'm an avali, it's not pleasant.

(09-10-2015, 08:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 07:58 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you enters  small room with tiled floors, a wooden coat rack and a aero gel shelf*

He folds up his umbrella and hangs it on his bag's strap. He's forced to crouch because of the tent's size.
"Anyone home?"
*you hear rustling behind a flap*
Who is it?

(09-10-2015, 09:34 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you hear rustling behind a flap*
Who is it?

"Umbra."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-10-2015

that looks interesting, i wonder what's inside of it.

(09-10-2015, 09:42 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 09:34 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you hear rustling behind a flap*
Who is it?

"Umbra."

Come in, come in,

(09-10-2015, 10:01 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Come in, come in,

"Uh... Sure." He goes in.

(09-10-2015, 10:37 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 10:01 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Come in, come in,

"Uh... Sure." He goes in.

*you enter a large carpeted room, with a few orange bean bag chairs, foot lockers, a few aero gel monitors, and a Hamock in the corner*
What brings you here?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 07:06 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 12:47 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "You two, copy it."
*He points at two idle bots.*

Your about to witness history
*the server cabinets begin to flash*

*Kitten new cybernetic eyes dart to anything that moves or flashes in the room*
"You two, finish up, I don't want you fucking anything up."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-11-2015

so uh anybody out here, in the rain, because i think it's still raining.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-11-2015

(09-10-2015, 11:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you enter a large carpeted room, with a few orange bean bag chairs, foot lockers, a few aero gel monitors, and a Hamock in the corner*
What brings you here?

"No reason. I just saw the tent and got curious."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-11-2015

ehh, goodnight nobody *he goes inside,but it doesn't matter because there was never anybody outside in the first place*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-11-2015

"Well, I'm heading to bed. Good night." Umbra nearly crawls out of the tent, heading back home to get some sleep.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-11-2015

*an INTACT crystal is left by wurgs door with a crudely written note saying "revive me" taped to it, a trail that looks to be an avali, with an obviously damaged right leg, leads back to the treeline*

// not forcing anything this time