Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 05:31 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 05:13 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Trust me, Wurg isn't out to hurt anyone. Pretty much everyone here is really, really nice. Which is great!"

*she nodded lightly looking still a bit nervous of the situation.*

i... i really wonder if i am in the right world now... though it is nice to meet you all
Well what world were you aiming for?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 05:31 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 05:13 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Trust me, Wurg isn't out to hurt anyone. Pretty much everyone here is really, really nice. Which is great!"

*she nodded lightly looking still a bit nervous of the situation.*

i... i really wonder if i am in the right world now... though it is nice to meet you all

"Oh, you're a dimension crosser?... Man, you're a rather interesting person, aren't you?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 05:33 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 05:31 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she nodded lightly looking still a bit nervous of the situation.*

Well what world were you aiming for?
I was visiting my homeworld for a bit... and tried to return by looking for the souls of someone familiar... i tried this world and.. well.. i am not sure if i am in the right place.... i am looking for alot of avali and such... but... i think i need a break of searching for worlds...

(07-07-2015, 05:53 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 05:31 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she nodded lightly looking still a bit nervous of the situation.*

"Oh, you're a dimension crosser?... Man, you're a rather interesting person, aren't you?"

well technically i am yes... i can cross the dimensional barrier with the help of my mother.... i .... can't do it on my own.. though there is no issue in getting in contact with her being so paranoid of anything happening to her young.

*she looked up to the sky*

wonder how the timestream runs in this world... is it faster ... or slower...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 05:03 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 11:23 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: I waved my hand dismissively. "I wouldn't try it on something someone owns, believe me. I might as well be organic...well, compared to other Ateros, I'm actually a poor mimic for organic life. I don't feel pain. I can't eat. Other things...eh, I look organic, and I feel organic to the touch. There's no reason to worry about me messing with anything you own, trust me."

*she took a deep breath trying to relax herself hearing that you would not do anything with her stuff closing her eyes and trying to relax*

I... i will take your word for it...

"Yeah, don't worry about it. I wouldn't hurt anyone. Just...uh...don't somehow become a robot and get an Ateros, otherwise you...uh, would be assimilated. That's why I'm like this. Used to be two people, now I'm one. Not that bad, especially after our souls fused..."

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-07-2015

Meep...

*stares at Ehks*

(07-07-2015, 03:25 PM)Marxon Wrote: Meep...

*stares at Ehks*

Ehks isn't anywhere to be seen, and Wurg's house seems to be sealed up right now...

(07-07-2015, 03:19 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 05:03 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she took a deep breath trying to relax herself hearing that you would not do anything with her stuff closing her eyes and trying to relax*

I... i will take your word for it...

"Yeah, don't worry about it. I wouldn't hurt anyone. Just...uh...don't somehow become a robot and get an Ateros, otherwise you...uh, would be assimilated. That's why I'm like this. Used to be two people, now I'm one. Not that bad, especially after our souls fused..."

You... are two beings!! hmmm i am surprised i didn't sense that... but then again... you said your souls are merged...

*her eyes began to glow a bit looking at Wurg*

(Funny how we got wurg + ehks into one and ylden - surge)

(07-07-2015, 04:09 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 03:19 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, don't worry about it. I wouldn't hurt anyone. Just...uh...don't somehow become a robot and get an Ateros, otherwise you...uh, would be assimilated. That's why I'm like this. Used to be two people, now I'm one. Not that bad, especially after our souls fused..."

You... are two beings!! hmmm i am surprised i didn't sense that... but then again... you said your souls are merged...

"Was. Like I said, my souls are merged, as are my thoughts. I pretty much am one person now. One half was always an Ateros, the other was organic...but, uh, something happened, organic body turned into a robot, and I accidentally assimilated myself because I wasn't fully aware at the time. Thankfully I don't do that any more." I shrugged. "It's fine, though. I quite like this body, even if I can't exactly mimic organic life."

(07-07-2015, 04:13 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:09 PM)Corosar Wrote: You... are two beings!! hmmm i am surprised i didn't sense that... but then again... you said your souls are merged...

"Was. Like I said, my souls are merged, as are my thoughts. I pretty much am one person now. One half was always an Ateros, the other was organic...but, uh, something happened, organic body turned into a robot, and I accidentally assimilated myself because I wasn't fully aware at the time. Thankfully I don't do that any more." I shrugged. "It's fine, though. I quite like this body, even if I can't exactly mimic organic life."

hmm.... who was your other you... your organic side? who were you?

*She began looking to try and figure out if the souls looked familiar to her.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 04:25 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:13 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Was. Like I said, my souls are merged, as are my thoughts. I pretty much am one person now. One half was always an Ateros, the other was organic...but, uh, something happened, organic body turned into a robot, and I accidentally assimilated myself because I wasn't fully aware at the time. Thankfully I don't do that any more." I shrugged. "It's fine, though. I quite like this body, even if I can't exactly mimic organic life."

*the metal avali simply stares blanklg onwards at the two*

(07-07-2015, 04:25 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:13 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Was. Like I said, my souls are merged, as are my thoughts. I pretty much am one person now. One half was always an Ateros, the other was organic...but, uh, something happened, organic body turned into a robot, and I accidentally assimilated myself because I wasn't fully aware at the time. Thankfully I don't do that any more." I shrugged. "It's fine, though. I quite like this body, even if I can't exactly mimic organic life."

"Ehks. Uh, the shape I'm in is very similar to what I was like when I was organic, except this is female. Mostly because there's another Ehks here from a different time line who was...uncomfortable with me just being a black-furred version of him. So I just made my physical appearance female. It's kinda funny, honestly. My organic part was male, but originally, my Ateros part was female. Now I don't feel like either."

(07-07-2015, 04:25 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:25 PM)Corosar Wrote: hmm.... who was your other you... your organic side? who were you?

*the metal avali simply stares blanklg onwards at the two*
Hmmm.... what is the matter mister metal vali?

*she tilted her head couriously*
(07-07-2015, 04:35 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:25 PM)Corosar Wrote: hmm.... who was your other you... your organic side? who were you?

"Ehks. Uh, the shape I'm in is very similar to what I was like when I was organic, except this is female. Mostly because there's another Ehks here from a different time line who was...uncomfortable with me just being a black-furred version of him. So I just made my physical appearance female. It's kinda funny, honestly. My organic part was male, but originally, my Ateros part was female. Now I don't feel like either."

....Ehks?

*she immediately remembered that name pawing her chin softly*

hmm... Ehks was a friend of mine before i went to my homeworld.... not sure if he is the same as the one i remember... but... i never heard of that name anywhere else....

(07-07-2015, 04:39 PM)Corosar Wrote: ....Ehks?

hmm... Ehks was a friend of mine before i went to my homeworld.... not sure if he is the same as the one i remember... but... i never heard of that name anywhere else....

"Oh? Huh. Was the Ehks you knew a Jakkai? I don't seem to remember you...hm. Or were they human when you met them? That might be the other Ehks, though he ended up getting cursed and turned into a Jakkai...curse is slightly broken, but I'm not sure if it stopped affecting him mentally. He's having issues walking in a human body, so we're going through different bodies until it's close to being human. Then, hopefully he'll be able to be human again. I hope, at least. If it doesn't work, then he'll just go back to being a Jakkai."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-07-2015

*austin exit's his house an anthro bat* good morning or afternoon or whatever time it is.

(07-07-2015, 04:46 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:39 PM)Corosar Wrote: ....Ehks?

"Oh? Huh. Was the Ehks you knew a Jakkai? I don't seem to remember you...hm. Or were they human when you met them? That might be the other Ehks, though he ended up getting cursed and turned into a Jakkai...curse is slightly broken, but I'm not sure if it stopped affecting him mentally. He's having issues walking in a human body, so we're going through different bodies until it's close to being human. Then, hopefully he'll be able to be human again. I hope, at least. If it doesn't work, then he'll just go back to being a Jakkai."

Yes... actually.. he was mutated into a bioweapon... after that i left for a bit to my world then ... well i am here... so i am not sure if you can remember me from before... though ... it kinda makes me wonder if you are the same ehks... that also happened to be a jakkai....w... weird...

*she placed her paw onto her chin hmming softly*

(07-07-2015, 04:51 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:46 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Oh? Huh. Was the Ehks you knew a Jakkai? I don't seem to remember you...hm. Or were they human when you met them? That might be the other Ehks, though he ended up getting cursed and turned into a Jakkai...curse is slightly broken, but I'm not sure if it stopped affecting him mentally. He's having issues walking in a human body, so we're going through different bodies until it's close to being human. Then, hopefully he'll be able to be human again. I hope, at least. If it doesn't work, then he'll just go back to being a Jakkai."

Yes... actually.. he was mutated into a bioweapon... after that i left for a bit to my world then ... well i am here... so i am not sure if you can remember me from before... though ... it kinda makes me wonder if you are the same ehks... that also happened to be a jakkai....w... weird...

"Uh...that doesn't sound right, no. And now he's telling me he doesn't recognize you, either. Might have just been a coincidence...after all, there's a lot of universes." I shrugged.

*Surge stands up* um. Should I just go?

(07-07-2015, 04:56 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:51 PM)Corosar Wrote: Yes... actually.. he was mutated into a bioweapon... after that i left for a bit to my world then ... well i am here... so i am not sure if you can remember me from before... though ... it kinda makes me wonder if you are the same ehks... that also happened to be a jakkai....w... weird...

"Uh...that doesn't sound right, no. And now he's telling me he doesn't recognize you, either. Might have just been a coincidence...after all, there's a lot of universes." I shrugged.

yea... upsetting ahh well... i guess i better relax and recover... i.. i hope you guys don't mind if i rest around here!

(07-07-2015, 05:00 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:56 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Uh...that doesn't sound right, no. And now he's telling me he doesn't recognize you, either. Might have just been a coincidence...after all, there's a lot of universes." I shrugged.

yea... upsetting ahh well... i guess i better relax and recover... i.. i hope you guys don't mind if i rest around here!

"Oh, that's perfectly fine! You can make a house, if you want. Simply walk over to one of the open plots, stick your hand inside the floating blue thing, and think of what you want."