Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-12-2015

(09-12-2015, 01:52 AM)Reks Wrote: Nihalla phased back in as she'd been pulled away by a storm in another dimension of stronger attractiveness, then looked about.

-"Well, that was an... experience."-

To any observers or eavesdroppers she spoke with an unplaceable language.

uh what? oh and hi nihalla, i have a question, it's never stormed here this much, do you think it's storming because of you?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-12-2015

(09-12-2015, 02:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 01:52 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Hold your fire!"
*Kitten trains his eyes on the creature.*
"Hello, you."
*it stares at ou for a few seconds*
Hello, kitten.
You have violated many laws comming here.

(09-12-2015, 01:52 AM)Reks Wrote: Nihalla phased back in as she'd been pulled away by a storm in another dimension of stronger attractiveness, then looked about.

Come again.
I can't quite understand the current dialect you are speaking in.

She noticed the speaker, and took a moment to remember what language to speak in.

"My apologies."

She then looked toward Austin

"I have no way of knowing."

(09-12-2015, 02:12 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 02:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it stares at ou for a few seconds*
Hello, kitten.

Come again.

She noticed the speaker, and took a moment to remember what language to speak in.

"My apologies."

well that's fine, but where were you a second ago, does every dimension you end up in have a entirely different language.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-12-2015

(09-12-2015, 02:12 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 02:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it stares at ou for a few seconds*
Hello, kitten.

Come again.

"My apologies."

No need for apologies, we all make mastakes. 

Some more than others.

(09-12-2015, 02:15 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 02:12 AM)Reks Wrote: She noticed the speaker, and took a moment to remember what language to speak in.

"My apologies."

well that's fine, but where were you a second ago, does every dimension you end up in have a entirely different language.

"Usually, yes. Sometimes, no.... But I just spoke in my own."

"And it is impossible to say where I was just taken. I have no frame of reference to describe it, but was it really a second? How long have I been.... Gone?"

(09-12-2015, 02:39 AM)Reks Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 02:15 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well that's fine, but where were you a second ago, does every dimension you end up in have a entirely different language.

"Usually, yes. Sometimes, no.... But I just spoke in my own."

"And it is impossible to say where I was just taken. I have no frame of reference to describe it, but was it really a second? How long have I been.... Gone?"
well i'd say about a day, but uhhhh, maybe it would be better not thinking about your eternal limbo dimension crossing thing.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-12-2015

"Oh, hey, uh... Nihalla. Right."

well uh goodnight everybody. i hope the storm doesn't stop soon. *Austin goes into his house and sleeps*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-12-2015

(09-12-2015, 02:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 01:52 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Hold your fire!"
*Kitten trains his eyes on the creature.*
"Hello, you."
*it stares at ou for a few seconds*
Hello, kitten.
"I'm a military AI, laws do affect me."
*Kitten probably smiles behind his helmet but it's difficult to tell.*

Umbra wanders back into his house. Suppose it's that time of night again.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-12-2015

*An Avali bot, dented along with occasionally muttering gibberish about owners and dead sits outside Wurg's house.*
"Revive me?" "Revive me?" "Revive me?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-12-2015

(09-12-2015, 12:11 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *An Avali bot, dented along with occasionally muttering gibberish about owners and dead sits outside Wurg's house.*
*it's probably standing on the crystal*

(09-12-2015, 12:21 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 12:11 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *An Avali bot, dented along with occasionally muttering gibberish about owners and dead sits outside Wurg's house.*
*it's probably standing on the crystal*
*It's cradling it and holding it out towards the door.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-12-2015

Danu jogs past, long blonde hair trailing behind her dry as can be despite the rain. Even with supportive clothing meant for such activity, her heavy chest was still bouncing as she moved. The rain didn't seem to bother her at all, in fact from her appearance it seemed like the rain wasn't even falling on her.

Ever since her incident with the nuclear reactor she had been putting some effort into getting her health back up to spec. Her body had regrown beautifully, plump and shapely, and lately she seemed to be addressing an issue with muscle tone and endurance.

"Good morning."

A figure phases through the wall/trunk of Umbra's house. It looks like Empathy and Order- humanoid and featureless, with a hole for a face- but instead of a white outline, a solid black defines the boundaries of its being. Its body is colored a glowing cyan; the color of ice, more specifically. It floats down to the ground and walks toward Danu and Nihalla as if it were a perfectly normal entity.
"Morning."
Like its appearance, its voice is cold. The air is a bit more frigid around it as well.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-12-2015

Danu notices the apparitions approaching her, taking a break from her jog to talk to them and to the new arrival in town.

"Order, Entropy, what a philosophical situation I've gotten myself in to."

(09-12-2015, 05:00 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu notices the apparition approaching her, taking a break from her jog to talk to them and to the new arrival in town.

"Order, Entropy, what a philosophical situation I've gotten myself in to."

"Who the hell is Entropy?"
// has Danu met any of them? I don't really remember. Also, it's just this one- there aren't others out right now.

// also, the five Enigmas actually are based on human conditions, though (even though I'm just stating the obvious because you've already figured that out)- hence why the leader is named Superego, the condition that bargains and mediates with the Id and Ego.
// I've had ideas before about possible combinations to make Id and Ego, as well as an alternate Logic and Instinct. I've also had ideas about conditions that temporarily change their behaviors- you'll see one eventually.

(09-12-2015, 03:50 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:

Danu jogs past, long blonde hair trailing behind her dry as can be despite the rain. Even with supportive clothing meant for such activity, her heavy chest was still bouncing as she moved. The rain didn't seem to bother her at all, in fact from her appearance it seemed like the rain wasn't even falling on her.

Ever since her incident with the nuclear reactor she had been putting some effort into getting her health back up to spec. Her body had regrown beautifully, plump and shapely, and lately she seemed to be addressing an issue with muscle tone and endurance.

"Good morning."

Nihalla jolted with a start, as she had gotten lost in thought, and followed effortlessly, gliding over the ground without even a tilt to her stance

"Good morning. It is morning, yes?"

(09-12-2015, 05:19 PM)Reks Wrote: Nihalla jolted with a start, as she had gotten lost in thought, and followed effortlessly, gliding over the ground without even a tilt to her stance

"Good morning. It is morning, yes?"

"That it is."

*Austin exits his house his charizard form* good rainy whatever time it is. seriously why is it still raining.