Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-13-2015

*still a crystal in front of Wurg's door, glowing bright as a foot wide star*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-13-2015

(09-13-2015, 03:58 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Maybe Wurg could create a machine capable of it. Sadly people's attitudes towards magic in this world have prevented it from being developed to its full potential, and the few people here who have are limited in what they can do by circumstances."

"Yeah, Umbra's a little bummed about that... He's mostly restricted to things that can channel the energy out of those elemental magic crystals. Namely firearms and those glove things."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-13-2015

(09-13-2015, 02:30 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 01:51 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *As he says it he alternates between jerking a thumb at Joey and then his own bots.*
"Man-slaughter isn't my deal, the host technically counts as being alive."

I have nothing to do with this Rasputin.
*he slowly backs out of the room*

You let a moon base of civilians die, and where responsible for there deaths. 
"Hey! I need to keep my host alive, alien parasites... well..."
*Kitten starts flicking through a data-pad.*

*during the rainstorm a large mural was carved into the ground outside danu's house, resembling an avali skull*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-13-2015

"And, ha, ha, may I tell you they were killing each other anyway. Man-slaughter implies I was the one going batshit crazy skewering everyone with a pool cue."
*Kitten starts to scratch his head as he reads the page on his data-pad.*
"Odd."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-13-2015

(09-13-2015, 04:24 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "And, ha, ha, may I tell you they were killing each other anyway. Man-slaughter implies I was the one going batshit crazy skewering everyone with a pool cue."
"Odd."

Drop any weponry and desist, before this goes south.
Anything you or do say will be used against you in court.

(09-13-2015, 04:51 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 04:24 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "And, ha, ha, may I tell you they were killing each other anyway. Man-slaughter implies I was the one going batshit crazy skewering everyone with a pool cue."
"Odd."

Drop any weponry and desist, before this goes south.
"I'm holding nothing, oh and the culprit of half your crimes just slipped off soo..."
*Kitten waves a data-pad at the AI.*
"On the topic of the moon-base, do you have a sample of the parasite? I'll need to examine it"

"Also, cybernetics? What types are you using?"

(09-13-2015, 05:13 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 04:51 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Drop any weponry and desist, before this goes south.
"I'm holding nothing, oh and the culprit of half your crimes just slipped off soo..."
"On the topic of the moon-base, do you have a sample of the parasite? I'll need to examine it"

That doesn't matter, there is more tasking problems at hand.

I killed all of the specimens to prevent spread.

And I don't use cybernitcs, just genetic enhancements, splicing organic meterail with the in-organic, and nanotechnolgy.

(09-13-2015, 12:09 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 05:13 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "I'm holding nothing, oh and the culprit of half your crimes just slipped off soo..."

That doesn't matter, there is more tasking problems at hand.

And I don't use cybernitcs, just genetic enhancements, splicing organic meterail with the in-organic, and nanotechnolgy.
"This, nano-tech how closely associated with your brain is it? How much is it programmed to hold?"

"Shame about those specimens though."

// someone going to deal with the crystal? I'm not forcing anything this time, doing it your way.

(09-13-2015, 01:58 PM)Marxon Wrote: // someone going to deal with the crystal? I'm not forcing anything this time, doing it your way.
//Kitten may come round to it at one point after the whole Rasputin deal.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-13-2015

(09-13-2015, 01:58 PM)Marxon Wrote: // someone going to deal with the crystal? I'm not forcing anything this time, doing it your way.

//Niha can't hold things

Nor does she really get how the crystal system works.

(09-13-2015, 01:07 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 12:09 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: That doesn't matter, there is more tasking problems at hand.

"This, nano-tech how closely associated with your brain is it? How much is it programmed to hold?"

Enough to sustain a entire planet worth of harden installments and defences.

Now tell me, why can't you live without a host?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-13-2015

(09-13-2015, 02:42 PM)Reks Wrote:

//Niha can't hold things

Nor does she really get how the crystal system works.
// problem is Ehks has sole control over the whole thing, he has total authority who lives again and who dies, enough "support " has been given but still, problems persist

(09-13-2015, 02:42 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 01:07 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "This, nano-tech how closely associated with your brain is it? How much is it programmed to hold?"

Enough to sustain a entire planet worth of harden installments and defences.

"I'm a fairly basic AI system, I could sustain myself without a host although it would never be enough, these humans are so... creative, so ambitious and violent that they are the very essence of my core programmings."
*Kitten uses a series of hand gestures to explain everything as he's talking.*

(09-13-2015, 02:52 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 02:42 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Enough to sustain a entire planet worth of harden installments and defences.

"I'm a fairly basic AI system, I could sustain myself without a host although it would never be enough, these humans are so... creative, so ambitious and violent that they are the very essence of my core programmings."

So your using humans as ways to improve yourself, but not letting them have any control over what you do with there body?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-14-2015

(09-13-2015, 03:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 02:52 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "I'm a fairly basic AI system, I could sustain myself without a host although it would never be enough, these humans are so... creative, so ambitious and violent that they are the very essence of my core programmings."

So your using humans as ways to improve yourself, but not letting them have any control over what you do with there body?
"I feed on them!" 
*His visor flares up red.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-14-2015

//Sooo... would cloning Marx using DNA from a long time ago work, erasing all memories of anything that happened recently and also stripping him of any augments.

//Plus the fact he's a clone, not a perfect copy, probably with a few mental and physical problems.

//Think of the clones in Halo they used as replacements for the Spartans.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 08:26 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 03:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: So your using humans as ways to improve yourself, but not letting them have any control over what you do with there body?
"I feed on them!" 
What do you mean by feed?
As in use there mind and enegry or something else?

(09-14-2015, 11:10 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 08:26 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "I feed on them!" 
What do you mean by feed?
As in use there mind and enegry or something else?
*Nothing but a twitching head.*