Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 11:12 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 11:10 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: What do you mean by feed?
As in use there mind and enegry or something else?
*Nothing but a twitching head.*

Something tells me he's pissed...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 12:32 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 11:12 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Nothing but a twitching head.*

Something tells me he's pissed...
"Protocol, Override, 66, all avali... traitors to the Republic, terminate."
*He struggles to fight back against a hand raising a hardlight blaster.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 10:46 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Sooo... would cloning Marx using DNA from a long time ago work, erasing all memories of anything that happened recently and also stripping him of any augments.

//Plus the fact he's a clone, not a perfect copy, probably with a few mental and physical problems.

//Think of the clones in Halo they used as replacements for the Spartans.

//Can you just leave the matter alone please? Marxon already seems to have plans in the works, he's just waiting for Wurg to start the process.

Danu turns to look at something calling in the forest, but it appears to just be a couple of crows fighting over some food.

"Kind of unusual to see crows out and about in the rain. Most of the bird forms don't seem to care for bad weather, aside from ducks and geese."

(09-14-2015, 12:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 10:46 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Sooo... would cloning Marx using DNA from a long time ago work, erasing all memories of anything that happened recently and also stripping him of any augments.

//Plus the fact he's a clone, not a perfect copy, probably with a few mental and physical problems.

//Think of the clones in Halo they used as replacements for the Spartans.

//Can you just leave the matter alone please? Marxon already seems to have plans in the works, he's just waiting for Wurg to start the process.

Danu turns to look at something calling in the forest, but it appears to just be a couple of crows fighting over some food.

"Kind of unusual to see crows out and about in the rain. Most of the bird forms don't seem to care for bad weather, aside from ducks and geese."
*he walks over, a envelope in one hand, and a empty flask in the other*

Good morning.

(09-14-2015, 12:42 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 12:32 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Something tells me he's pissed...
"Protocol, Override, 66, all avali... traitors to the Republic, terminate."

You've got to be kidding me.
*he runs and ducks for cover*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 01:18 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 12:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Can you just leave the matter alone please? Marxon already seems to have plans in the works, he's just waiting for Wurg to start the process.

*he walks over, a envelope in one hand, and a empty flask in the other*

Good morning.

(09-14-2015, 12:42 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Protocol, Override, 66, all avali... traitors to the Republic, terminate."

"Arms, what are you doing, arms stahp!"
*Kitten, obviously unwillingly, stiffly pulls the trigger once."

(09-14-2015, 01:56 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 01:18 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he walks over, a envelope in one hand, and a empty flask in the other*

Good morning.

"Arms, what are you doing, arms stahp!"
*Kitten, obviously unwillingly, stiffly pulls the trigger once."

*he remains behind cover, extreamly confused*
What the the name of oryx is happening?!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Reks - 09-14-2015

Niha, meanwhile, had been attempting to see if she was causing the storm by leaving it's boundaries, and even rising above the clouds to see how big it was, but vanished and reappeared in the town each time.

"Looks like... A massive storm system. And it didn't move in coordination with me at all..."

With nothing to write on, she quickly traced her own words in her language in the air, memorizing them

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 04:43 PM)Reks Wrote: Niha, meanwhile, had been attempting to see if she was causing the storm by leaving it's boundaries, and even rising above the clouds to see how big it was, but vanished and reappeared in the town each time.

"Looks like... A massive storm system. And it didn't move in coordination with me at all..."

With nothing to write on, she quickly traced her own words in her language in the air, memorizing them

"Yeah. This place is pretty weird." Apathy hadn't left all night.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 05:55 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 04:43 PM)Reks Wrote: Niha, meanwhile, had been attempting to see if she was causing the storm by leaving it's boundaries, and even rising above the clouds to see how big it was, but vanished and reappeared in the town each time.

"Yeah. This place is pretty weird." Apathy hadn't left all night.

Neither had Danu, still perfectly dry despite the apparent rainstorm.

"Could just be a hurricane remnant or something. Long lived but relatively gentle storms aren't exactly a rare thing in most of the places I've been. At least this one is only a steady rain, shouldn't be causing any major problems as long as it doesn't last more than a couple of days."

(09-14-2015, 05:59 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 05:55 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah. This place is pretty weird." Apathy hadn't left all night.

Neither had Danu, still perfectly dry despite the apparent rainstorm.

"Could just be a hurricane remnant or something. Long lived but relatively gentle storms aren't exactly a rare thing in most of the places I've been. At least this one is only a steady rain, shouldn't be causing any major problems as long as it doesn't last more than a couple of days."

*he stubels out of the forest rather exhausted*
It's always something.
Once one problems solved another pops up.

(09-14-2015, 06:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 05:59 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Neither had Danu, still perfectly dry despite the apparent rainstorm.

*he stubels out of the forest rather exhausted*
It's always something.

"Wonderful, isn't it?" He's clearly being sarcastic.

(09-14-2015, 07:39 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 06:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he stubels out of the forest rather exhausted*
It's always something.

"Wonderful, isn't it?" He's clearly being sarcastic.

Tell me about it.
First the nightmares, then tiberium, now blotches of darkness are apearing on my walls.
Know I know how umbra feels.

(09-14-2015, 08:32 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Tell me about it.
First the nightmares, then tiberium, now blotches of darkness are apearing on my walls.

"Yeah, he's less than happy about the constant problems... Wait, dark blotches? And who are you, anyway?"

(09-14-2015, 08:35 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 08:32 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Tell me about it.

"Yeah, he's less than happy about the constant problems... Wait, dark blotches? And who are you, anyway?"

The blotches kinda looks like a night sky full of Stars, and if you move while looking at it, the stas position changes, and my name is rythain.

(09-14-2015, 09:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: The blotches kinda looks like a night sky full of Stars, and if you move while looking at it, the stas position changes, and my name is rythain.

"Oh, right. Memory must have failed me. Those dark blotches sound interesting- mind showing 'em to me?"

(09-14-2015, 09:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 09:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: The blotches kinda looks like a night sky full of Stars, and if you move while looking at it, the stas position changes, and my name is rythain.

"Oh, right. Memory must have failed me. Those dark blotches sound interesting- mind showing 'em to me?"
No problem.
*he begins to fly at high speeds, and makes a sharp turn, causing mouisture to form on the tip his wings*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-14-2015

*Austin exits his house a charizard* *voice is somewhat raspy* i think i'm getting a cold, i'm lucky i haven't sneezed yet.

(09-14-2015, 09:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: No problem.
*he begins to fly at high speeds, and makes a sharp turn, causing mouisture to form on the tip his wings*

"...Right. I better get up there." Apathy heads off in the direction Rythain went.

(09-14-2015, 10:00 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 09:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: No problem.

"...Right. I better get up there." Apathy heads off in the direction Rythain went.

*he lands at the mouth of the cave, which seems unnaturally dark*
The blotches are sucking up the light now?
*torches are visable, the flames burning, but not emoting light*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-14-2015

*Austin sneezes and becomes some weird unrecognizable creature then he sneezes again and returns to being a charizard* i hate this severely.