Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 12:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 07:59 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *In the forest some heavily armoured phrik plated cameras have been installed, as well as where Kitten's spy network used to extend.

The cameras seem to go blank for a few minutes at a time, their image going solid white with nothing visible even if the image is analyzed further.

All that was suggested from the pattern of blanking was that someone was taking a walk in the forest and didn't appreciate the intrusion of technology into the natural order of the woods.

Danu smiled as she settled in a small meadow to have some sweetrolls from her basket and think about how things had been going lately.
*Passing by is a team of bots, checking the nearby cameras, probably utilizing something almost indestructible but almost unobtainable tech.*
"Seems fine."
"Good-"*Bang, bang.*",in the meanwhile can you disable all links to Republic Military Channel 501?"

"Roger, roger."
*The bots make a waving gesture in Danu's vague direction.*

*Meanwhile, in the Rasputin bunker.*
"I'm fine I assure you, a few more minutes!"
*Bang, bang.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-16-2015

"Oh good morning. Seems the rain finally let up some, at least in this part of the forest."

Danu waves back to them.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-16-2015

*more cameras appear on the road, something doesn't want to be watched in the forest, and can sense the weak em fields they emit*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-16-2015

Umbra peeks out his window to see more cameras.
He steals those, too.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 02:30 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra peeks out his window to see more cameras.
He steals those, too.
//NO TOUCHY.
*It turns out Kitten has implanted both a turret system and some kind of intense static field over the pile.*

(09-16-2015, 02:44 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //NO TOUCHY.
*It turns out Kitten has implanted both a turret system and some kind of intense static field over the pile.*

"Welp. Guess I'm not getting more scrap... From the cameras." He pulls out a laser cutter that looks like a recycled gas pump nozzle, slicing off one of the turret's barrels. He then runs off into the forest.
// >w>

Umbra runs into the area Danu is in. "Oh, hey... Fancy meeting you here. How've you been, Danu?"

(09-16-2015, 05:21 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra runs into the area Danu is in. "Oh, hey... Fancy meeting you here. How've you been, Danu?"

"Whats with all the cameras in the forest? They're disturbing the peace and spoiling the natural beauty of the place."

Danu offers Umbra a sweetroll from her picnic basket.

(09-16-2015, 07:08 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Whats with all the cameras in the forest? They're disturbing the peace and spoiling the natural beauty of the place."

"They're not mine... You're not the only one who doesn't like them, though. Someone's been taking them down and piling them up. I've got some good metal and wiring from them, at least." Umbra gladly accepts the sweetroll- a pleasant treat from his past. He takes a bite out of it. "Mm... Thanks. I love these things."

(09-16-2015, 07:26 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 07:08 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Whats with all the cameras in the forest? They're disturbing the peace and spoiling the natural beauty of the place."

"They're not mine... You're not the only one who doesn't like them, though. Someone's been taking them down and piling them up. I've got some good metal and wiring from them, at least." Umbra gladly accepts the sweetroll- a pleasant treat from his past. He takes a bite out of it. "Mm... Thanks. I love these things."

"I make them all the time. Marxon would come over whenever he smelled me making some."

She smiled a little, then looked away.

"Losing him like that... I still feel bad about it. Sometimes it just has to happen though. Hopefully he found peace, wherever he ended up after departing this world."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-16-2015

(09-15-2015, 10:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 10:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Send something organic close to it, or atleast something can determine its composition.

*Organic? Uh..." Apathy looks around and spies a broken branch. "Ah, here we go." He pulls it out of the snow and sticks it in the nearest blotch.

*a black enegry zaps out of the blotch, grabbing the sticks,pulling it inside of it, then closing*
Well then, that's happend.

(09-16-2015, 01:00 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 12:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: The cameras seem to go blank for a few minutes at a time, their image going solid white with nothing visible even if the image is analyzed further.

All that was suggested from the pattern of blanking was that someone was taking a walk in the forest and didn't appreciate the intrusion of technology into the natural order of the woods.

Danu smiled as she settled in a small meadow to have some sweetrolls from her basket and think about how things had been going lately.
*Passing by is a team of bots, checking the nearby cameras, probably utilizing something almost indestructible but almost unobtainable tech.*
"Seems fine."
"Good-"*Bang, bang.*",in the meanwhile can you disable all links to Republic Military Channel 501?"

"Roger, roger."
*The bots make a waving gesture in Danu's vague direction.*

*Meanwhile, in the Rasputin bunker.*
"I'm fine I assure you, a few more minutes!"
*Bang, bang.*
Ok then I'll leave you down here
*be exits the room, drones carrying most of the vaults tec and hardrive fallow him out*

(09-16-2015, 07:37 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I make them all the time. Marxon would come over whenever he smelled me making some."

"Losing him like that... I still feel bad about it. Sometimes it just has to happen though. Hopefully he found peace, wherever he ended up after departing this world."

"Yeah, that's too bad... I hope he's happy, wherever he is now."

(09-16-2015, 07:38 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a black enegry zaps out of the blotch, grabbing the sticks,pulling it inside of it, then closing*
Well then, that's happend.

"Yeah... Don't touch that." Apathy conjures and throws an icicle at one.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-16-2015

Hello everyone!

(09-16-2015, 07:44 PM)Surge Wrote: Hello everyone!

The square is mostly empty, but there's tracks leading into the forest away from a turret that matches Umbra's footprints...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 07:49 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 07:44 PM)Surge Wrote: Hello everyone!

The square is mostly empty, but there's tracks leading into the forest away from a turret that matches Umbra's footprints...
......oh...well okay then.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 07:37 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 07:26 PM)Umbra Wrote: "They're not mine... You're not the only one who doesn't like them, though. Someone's been taking them down and piling them up. I've got some good metal and wiring from them, at least." Umbra gladly accepts the sweetroll- a pleasant treat from his past. He takes a bite out of it. "Mm... Thanks. I love these things."

"I make them all the time. Marxon would come over whenever he smelled me making some."

*meanwhile his unused crystal lay at Wurg's doorstep, glowing bright under some trash*

*meanwhile many of the street lights are starting to flicker and die, and there is one camera on top of the pile with a cracked lens, but is the only one not smashed to bits, maybe theres something useful on it*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-16-2015

*Austin exits his house a flareon* good whatever.
(09-16-2015, 08:17 PM)Marxon Wrote: *meanwhile many of the street lights are starting to flicker and die, and there is one camera on top of the pile with a cracked lens, but is the only one not smashed to bits, maybe theres something useful on it*
errr that's not good, and a pile of cameras * he walks over and takes the recording card o tape or whatever the camera uses out of the unbroken camera an runs into his house with it*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-16-2015

//Mind if I join back in?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 11:51 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: //Mind if I join back in?

//when did you leave?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 11:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 11:51 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: //Mind if I join back in?

//when did you leave?

// Right after that crystal scenario with Marx. I figured the whole not posting for a few weeks counted as leaving.

Suddenly, a small streak appears in the sky, hurtling towards the ground just outside of town.