Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-17-2015

(maybe they're like Tecarians, they don't believe in overkill, only "dead enough" and "definitely dead." Also on occasion "dead a few times over just to be safe.")

Never a dull moment around here...I suppose since everyone is off in the woods I should check that out. *heads towards the beach*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 09-17-2015

(09-17-2015, 03:04 PM)Surge Wrote: (maybe they're like Tecarians, they don't believe in overkill, only "dead enough" and "definitely dead." Also on occasion "dead a few times over just to be safe.")

Never a dull moment around here...I suppose since everyone is off in the woods I should check that out. *heads towards the beach*

Upon arrival, a small, wrecked escape pod is smoking. Small bits of metal lay scattered among the beach. If one were to inspect it closer, they would notice a somewhat familiar, leather-wearing young man.

(09-17-2015, 03:12 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 03:04 PM)Surge Wrote: (maybe they're like Tecarians, they don't believe in overkill, only "dead enough" and "definitely dead." Also on occasion "dead a few times over just to be safe.")

Upon arrival, a small, wrecked escape pod is smoking. Small bits of metal lay scattered among the beach. If one were to inspect it closer, they would notice a somewhat familiar, leather-wearing young man.
Ohhhh that's not good *checks to see if the survivor is conscious* hey? Are you alive?

(09-17-2015, 03:13 PM)Surge Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 03:12 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Upon arrival, a small, wrecked escape pod is smoking. Small bits of metal lay scattered among the beach. If one were to inspect it closer, they would notice a somewhat familiar, leather-wearing young man.
Ohhhh that's not good *checks to see if the survivor is conscious* hey? Are you alive?

The young man's chest slowly rises and falls at a regular pace, but he is completely unresponsive to any stimuli. He was most likely put under by some sort of tranquilizer.

Well he's breathing...I guess that's good...yes it's certainly good what am I on about?

(09-17-2015, 03:36 PM)Surge Wrote: Well he's breathing...I guess that's good...yes it's certainly good what am I on about?
//Gtg for a few hours. Fucking school...

(away I go for an hour or two then)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-17-2015

Apathy returns, noticing the smoke coming from the beach.
"Never a dull moment..."
He floats to the location.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-17-2015

(09-17-2015, 02:47 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 02:43 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Ah, right... What's this threat?"
"Nothing to worry about."
*A few bots appear behind him with large amounts of armour and an absurd amount of weapons before darting off the other way.*

"Who programmed the robots to lie? Though its not the first time I've seen that, I never will be comforted by the thought that they can."

Danu ended up going back to her house for the time being.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-17-2015

(09-17-2015, 02:28 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 10:06 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: None of my belongings got sucked in.
I feel like ive seen this before, but I'm not Shure exactly where.

"Well, I don't know what it is, so... I think I'll just head back down."

(09-17-2015, 01:14 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Oh, there's something nearby that could cause a problem? I wonder when that happened."

Danu gathers up the things she had with her just in case it became necessary to run back to her house.

"I'm not sure... I'll stay on my guard, I guess..."

(09-17-2015, 01:54 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Remain calm, the situation is under control."

"Still staying on guard..."

"Wait, where did these robots come from?"
If someone dissapear, it's most likely the blotches have something to do with it.

(09-17-2015, 04:24 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Who programmed the robots to lie? Though its not the first time I've seen that, I never will be comforted by the thought that they can."

Danu ended up going back to her house for the time being.

"Well, they're not very good at it..." Umbra follows her back to the square, then notices the crashed pod and leaves to investigate.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-17-2015

// where is ehks in here?

//Back, sorry I couldn't keep responding.

Suddenly, the pod bursts into flames, but thankfully, the person inside was protected by a thin sheet of what appeared to be fibreglass.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-17-2015

*Austin exit his house a charizard* good ehh i don't know, and don't care.

(09-17-2015, 08:02 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: //Back, sorry I couldn't keep responding.

Suddenly, the pod bursts into flames, but thankfully, the person inside was protected by a thin sheet of what appeared to be fibreglass.

Unfortunately for Apathy, he was right next to the pod.
"AH, SHIT! Nope! Pulling back!"
He demanifests, and Umbra stumbles. Seems as if the apparition hates fire. The black-furred biped ingests a small vial of strange blue liquid, then stands upright once again.

(09-17-2015, 09:38 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 08:02 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: //Back, sorry I couldn't keep responding.

Unfortunately for Apathy, he was right next to the pod.
"AH, SHIT! Nope! Pulling back!"
He demanifests, and Umbra stumbles. Seems as if the apparition hates fire. The black-furred biped ingests a small vial of strange blue liquid, then stands upright once again.

Ugh, what's that smell..? Wait, is that fire?!?
A loud banging comes from within the small pod

(09-17-2015, 09:51 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Ugh, what's that smell..? Wait, is that fire?!?
A loud banging comes from within the small pod

"Oh, crap." Umbra takes out his laser cutter and starts trying to make a hole.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-17-2015

*An average man with combed hair, a black backpack on his back, while wearing a blue shirt with some simple denim jeans. He walked out of the door that slowly opened*

Back out again, sporting a new look. God damn. At least I missed just about everything fucking around with what i should look like.

Well. Hi again. I swear i didn't kill my housemate while i was gone.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-17-2015

(09-17-2015, 10:57 PM)Penguin Wrote: *An average man with combed hair, a black backpack on his back, while wearing a blue shirt with some simple denim jeans. He walked out of the door that slowly opened*

Back out again, sporting a new look. God damn. At least I missed just about everything fucking around with what i should look like.

well it's been awhile, a long while, you've missed so many things *Austin says, he is a chrizard*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-17-2015

(09-17-2015, 11:03 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 10:57 PM)Penguin Wrote: *An average man with combed hair, a black backpack on his back, while wearing a blue shirt with some simple denim jeans. He walked out of the door that slowly opened*

well it's been awhile, a long while, you've missed so many things *Austin says, he is a chrizard*

I expected to be missing things.

I'm just a fucking prick at the end of the day, aren't I?

Trying not to fuck myself over, that's all.

And, I don't want to know what happened. I don't want an entire novel blasted at me. At once.

I'll just continue from this "page", if you don't mind.