Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 05:30 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 05:00 PM)Corosar Wrote: yea... upsetting ahh well... i guess i better relax and recover... i.. i hope you guys don't mind if i rest around here!

"Oh, that's perfectly fine! You can make a house, if you want. Simply walk over to one of the open plots, stick your hand inside the floating blue thing, and think of what you want."

W.... wai... wait what!!!

*she looked over to wurg in shock*

h... how does that work!!!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-07-2015

*Surge awkwardly scoots away, assuming he's not welcome*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 06:10 AM)Corosar Wrote: well technically i am yes... i can cross the dimensional barrier with the help of my mother.... i .... can't do it on my own.. though there is no issue in getting in contact with her being so paranoid of anything happening to her young.

*she looked up to the sky*

wonder how the timestream runs in this world... is it faster ... or slower...

"Ah, I'm a dimension crosser, too... A bit hard to explain. If it helps, we have the same method of recording time as Earth does in most dimensions."

(07-07-2015, 05:38 PM)Corosar Wrote: W.... wai... wait what!!!

"MAGIC!... Er, SCIENCE!... I honestly have no idea anymore. Basically, it bends reality and makes a house to your mental specifications."

(07-07-2015, 05:39 PM)Surge Wrote: *Surge awkwardly scoots away, assuming he's not welcome*

"Where are you going? You can stay."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 04:39 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:25 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the metal avali simply stares blanklg onwards at the two*
Hmmm.... what is the matter mister metal vali?

*she tilted her head couriously*
(07-07-2015, 04:35 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Ehks. Uh, the shape I'm in is very similar to what I was like when I was organic, except this is female. Mostly because there's another Ehks here from a different time line who was...uncomfortable with me just being a black-furred version of him. So I just made my physical appearance female. It's kinda funny, honestly. My organic part was male, but originally, my Ateros part was female. Now I don't feel like either."

....Ehks?

*she immediately remembered that name pawing her chin softly*

hmm... Ehks was a friend of mine before i went to my homeworld.... not sure if he is the same as the one i remember... but... i never heard of that name anywhere else....
*the soulless creature simply stares*

(07-07-2015, 06:13 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 06:10 AM)Corosar Wrote: well technically i am yes... i can cross the dimensional barrier with the help of my mother.... i .... can't do it on my own.. though there is no issue in getting in contact with her being so paranoid of anything happening to her young.

"Ah, I'm a dimension crosser, too... A bit hard to explain. If it helps, we have the same method of recording time as Earth does in most dimensions."

"MAGIC!... Er, SCIENCE!... I honestly have no idea anymore. Basically, it bends reality and makes a house to your mental specifications."

(07-07-2015, 05:39 PM)Surge Wrote: *Surge awkwardly scoots away, assuming he's not welcome*

Well I don't mean to intrude

(07-07-2015, 06:17 PM)Surge Wrote: Well I don't mean to intrude

"You're not, though."

(07-07-2015, 06:18 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 06:17 PM)Surge Wrote: Well I don't mean to intrude

"You're not, though."
Um. Okay I guess, I'll just hang around.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-07-2015

*Austin then sits by one of the few trees in his lawn, there's also a fish pond in his lawn, his house is like a miniature castle, complete with battlements, but no moat; his house is in the middle of his lawn,  *

(07-07-2015, 06:13 PM)Umbra Wrote:

no no no i mean... how much time passes in this dimension compared to others... is basically what i am wondering.... hmmm... also i ... can understand... magic exists in a form in my world as well.
(07-07-2015, 06:14 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:39 PM)Corosar Wrote: Hmmm.... what is the matter mister metal vali?

*she tilted her head couriously*

....Ehks?

*she immediately remembered that name pawing her chin softly*

hmm... Ehks was a friend of mine before i went to my homeworld.... not sure if he is the same as the one i remember... but... i never heard of that name anywhere else....
*the soulless creature simply stares*
W.... why are you staring may i ask?

*She looked at the mechanical avali couriously*
(07-07-2015, 06:17 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 06:13 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Ah, I'm a dimension crosser, too... A bit hard to explain. If it helps, we have the same method of recording time as Earth does in most dimensions."

Well I don't mean to intrude

your not intruding... sorry for not being talkative... just... kinda trying to figure stuff out right now...

(07-07-2015, 07:13 PM)Corosar Wrote: no no no i mean... how much time passes in this dimension compared to others... is basically what i am wondering.... hmmm... also i ... can understand... magic exists in a form in my world as well.

your not intruding... sorry for not being talkative... just... kinda trying to figure stuff out right now...

"Kinda figured that, since you're a dimension-crossing dragon and all that... Not sure how to explain the time thing, so uh... I guess I'll just say we have twenty-four hours in a day and seven days in a week... So basically an Earth calendar. I can understand trying to understand everything, too.. Even I don't understand everything about this place, and that's saying something."

(07-07-2015, 07:34 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 07:13 PM)Corosar Wrote: no no no i mean... how much time passes in this dimension compared to others... is basically what i am wondering.... hmmm... also i ... can understand... magic exists in a form in my world as well.

"Kinda figured that, since you're a dimension-crossing dragon and all that... Not sure how to explain the time thing, so uh... I guess I'll just say we have twenty-four hours in a day and seven days in a week... So basically an Earth calendar. I can understand trying to understand everything, too.. Even I don't understand everything about this place, and that's saying something."

Its.... more in relation to other dimensions... there may be a feeling of a 24 hour day passing in both worlds but relitive to each other one may have passed a month while you were in another dimension... i need to figure that out

(07-07-2015, 07:53 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 07:34 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Kinda figured that, since you're a dimension-crossing dragon and all that... Not sure how to explain the time thing, so uh... I guess I'll just say we have twenty-four hours in a day and seven days in a week... So basically an Earth calendar. I can understand trying to understand everything, too.. Even I don't understand everything about this place, and that's saying something."

Its.... more in relation to other dimensions... there may be a feeling of a 24 hour day passing in both worlds but relitive to each other one may have passed a month while you were in another dimension... i need to figure that out

"Yeah, I haven't figured that out, either..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 09:16 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 07:53 PM)Corosar Wrote: Its.... more in relation to other dimensions... there may be a feeling of a 24 hour day passing in both worlds but relitive to each other one may have passed a month while you were in another dimension... i need to figure that out

"Well, according to Ehks, it hasn't been too long since he got pulled here, only a week or so back home for him. Then again, different universes my have different time...passing...rate...things."

can i aks a question? what is it like to travel dimensions, I've never done it before.

(07-07-2015, 10:00 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: can i aks a question? what is it like to travel dimensions, I've never done it before.

"Uh...I dunno. Probably would depend on how you do it. Technically, I do it every time I go to my lab, though that portal is always open and there's no real difference between here and there. Just feels like going through a door. And going from there to home was...a lot different, really. Memory's a bit faded with that, though. It's been way too long since I went to my organic half's home dimension, and it would be...uh...very awkward if I went back like this."

(07-07-2015, 10:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 10:00 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: can i aks a question? what is it like to travel dimensions, I've never done it before.

"Uh...I dunno. Probably would depend on how you do it. Technically, I do it every time I go to my lab, though that portal is always open and there's no real difference between here and there. Just feels like going through a door. And going from there to home was...a lot different, really. Memory's a bit faded with that, though. It's been way too long since I went to my organic half's home dimension, and it would be...uh...very awkward if I went back like this."
so in your case it's like walking through an open door, except when you go home?
and yes, yes it would be awkward to go back like that,

(07-07-2015, 10:09 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 10:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Uh...I dunno. Probably would depend on how you do it. Technically, I do it every time I go to my lab, though that portal is always open and there's no real difference between here and there. Just feels like going through a door. And going from there to home was...a lot different, really. Memory's a bit faded with that, though. It's been way too long since I went to my organic half's home dimension, and it would be...uh...very awkward if I went back like this."
so in your case it's like walking through an open door, except when you go home?

"Keep in mind, the portal that I use is kept open all the time...and I'm not even sure if it is a different dimension, to be honest. Certainly somewhere else, though."

(07-07-2015, 10:10 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 10:09 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: so in your case it's like walking through an open door, except when you go home?

"Keep in mind, the portal that I use is kept open all the time...and I'm not even sure if it is a different dimension, to be honest. Certainly somewhere else, though."
uh okay, well thanks anyways.

(07-07-2015, 09:16 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 07:53 PM)Corosar Wrote: Its.... more in relation to other dimensions... there may be a feeling of a 24 hour day passing in both worlds but relitive to each other one may have passed a month while you were in another dimension... i need to figure that out

I will figure it out sometime...

//sleeps now!
(07-07-2015, 09:55 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 09:16 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, I haven't figured that out, either..."

"Well, according to Ehks, it hasn't been too long since he got pulled here, only a week or so back home for him. Then again, different universes my have different time...passing...rate...things."

W....wait... Ehks was pulled into this world? hmm... does he remember what happened before he arrived here?

(07-07-2015, 10:19 PM)Corosar Wrote: W....wait... Ehks was pulled into this world? hmm... does he remember what happened before he arrived here?

"He says that he was just sitting around in his house, when a portal opened up and he was yanked through. Why do you ask?"