Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-19-2015

//Ehks?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-19-2015

(09-19-2015, 05:07 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Ehks?

//I feel like umbra should get
The revival machine, due to fact fact ehks is rarely  on, and that's causing problemd.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-19-2015

As everybody goes on with their daily business, you would hear the sound of an engine, followed by what looked to be similar to a jeep in forest camo emerge from the forest. As it slows down and pulls up in front of Tim's workshop, you would see Tim step out, looking rather worse for wear. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, and his left arm was bandaged around where the hand would be, and was in a sling. His clothes looked tattered and torn, and his hair was now long enough to reach down to his shoulders.

//I'm baaaaaaacckkk
//also, could someone fill me in on what I missed, because trying to read the 100+ pages i missed is a little bit much.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-19-2015

*The table was long gone, same with Dan. He had gone in for the night hours ago. He came out though, with a standard white mug, filled with what is most likely coffee, wearing the same outfit he had been wearing for the last two days, but the shirt seemed to have multiple stains, each varying in color.*

Science is fun. Sleeping isn't. At least I get to witness another day.. I suppose.

*He'd take a sip from the mug.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-19-2015

(09-19-2015, 02:04 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: As everybody goes on with their daily business, you would hear the sound of an engine, followed by what looked to be similar to a jeep in forest camo emerge from the forest. As it slows down and pulls up in front of Tim's workshop, you would see Tim step out, looking rather worse for wear. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, and his left arm was bandaged around where the hand would be, and was in a sling. His clothes looked tattered and torn, and his hair was now long enough to reach down to his shoulders.

//I'm baaaaaaacckkk
//also, could someone fill me in on what I missed, because trying to read the 100+ pages i missed is a little bit much.

// There's an AI using a human as a body running around with a team of bots.
// Other than that, not much.

// Oh, and I introduced ~5 characters that are all "phantasms" of some sort.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-19-2015

(09-19-2015, 02:37 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-19-2015, 02:04 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: As everybody goes on with their daily business, you would hear the sound of an engine, followed by what looked to be similar to a jeep in forest camo emerge from the forest. As it slows down and pulls up in front of Tim's workshop, you would see Tim step out, looking rather worse for wear. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, and his left arm was bandaged around where the hand would be, and was in a sling. His clothes looked tattered and torn, and his hair was now long enough to reach down to his shoulders.

//I'm baaaaaaacckkk

// There's an AI using a human as a body running around with a team of bots.
// Other than that, not much.

// Oh, and I introduced ~5 characters that are all "phantasms" of some sort.

//I read up to like page 170, so I know about the whole 5 phantom mind things. Sorry I haven't been on, life kinda happened and suddenly I was really, really busy.

*he dadhes out of the cave and takes off, flying towards the town urgently*

(09-19-2015, 03:08 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: //I read up to like page 170, so I know about the whole 5 phantom mind things. Sorry I haven't been on, life kinda happened and suddenly I was really, really busy.

// Ah. And that's fine.

(09-19-2015, 04:07 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he dadhes out of the cave and takes off, flying towards the town urgently*

Umbra walks outside and sees the incoming dragon.
"Huh?..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-19-2015

*He'd sigh and violently throw the mug at the ground, it shatters as soon as it hits the ground.*

Wasted all my money on the wrong purchase. At least i can do something with em. As for today.. mm.

*He'd look around.*

Maybe this place needs just a teeny bit more animal life.

(09-19-2015, 04:15 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-19-2015, 03:08 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: //I read up to like page 170, so I know about the whole 5 phantom mind things. Sorry I haven't been on, life kinda happened and suddenly I was really, really busy.

// Ah. And that's fine.

(09-19-2015, 04:07 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he dadhes out of the cave and takes off, flying towards the town urgently*

Umbra walks outside and sees the incoming dragon.
"Huh?..."

*he land, causing a fairly large burst of wind*
Where's apathy?

(09-19-2015, 04:55 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he land, causing a fairly large burst of wind*
Where's apathy?

"You can talk to me, too, you know... I know about the dark blotches."

// I need to continue this later- going to a con

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-19-2015

(09-19-2015, 05:33 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-19-2015, 04:55 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he land, causing a fairly large burst of wind*
Where's apathy?

//what kind of con?

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-19-2015

// should we vote if umbra gets to take over control of revival in the absence of Ehks?

(09-19-2015, 11:45 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-19-2015, 05:33 PM)Umbra Wrote: "You can talk to me, too, you know... I know about the dark blotches."

//what kind of con?

// There's a local Comic Con. I'm back now, though.

(09-19-2015, 11:47 PM)Marxon Wrote: // should we vote if umbra gets to take over control of revival in the absence of Ehks?

// That's not a bad idea.
// Also, for some reason, your profile picture is completely nonexistent to me... It's just a black square.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-20-2015

(09-19-2015, 11:54 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-19-2015, 11:45 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //what kind of con?

// There's a local Comic Con. I'm back now, though.

(09-19-2015, 11:47 PM)Marxon Wrote: // should we vote if umbra gets to take over control of revival in the absence of Ehks?

// That's not a bad idea.
// Also, for some reason, your profile picture is completely nonexistent to me... It's just a black square.
// no comment...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-20-2015

(09-19-2015, 05:33 PM)Umbra Wrote:
Where's apathy?

I finally found out what they are!
*be begins to scratch something into the dirt*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-20-2015

Tim walks back out of his workshop, with a fresh set of clothes on, and a haircut. He had fresh bandages on his arm, and by the looks of it, he was missing his left hand completely. What happened while he was gone....?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 01:55 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim walks back out of his workshop, with a fresh set of clothes on, and a haircut. He had fresh bandages on his arm, and by the looks of it, he was missing his left hand completely. What happened while he was gone....?

*foot steps can be heard from behind tim*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-20-2015

*He seemed to be in some sort of trance. He just stood there motionless, looking in front of him. Then he shook his head and began rapidly looking around.*

Eh..? Eh.. Well fuck. Losin' time again..

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 01:35 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: I finally found out what they are!
*be begins to scratch something into the dirt*

Umbra watches intently.