Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 02:03 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 01:55 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim walks back out of his workshop, with a fresh set of clothes on, and a haircut. He had fresh bandages on his arm, and by the looks of it, he was missing his left hand completely. What happened while he was gone....?

*foot steps can be heard from behind tim*

Tim whirls around, his pistol aimed directly at whoever was behind him. The way he aimed it with such precision was almost unnatural. "Who are you?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 02:10 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 01:35 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: I finally found out what they are!
*be begins to scratch something into the dirt*

Umbra watches intently.

*he finishes drawin a symbol and steps back, and soon after it turned into a botch*
It's a membrane trying to bridge a gap between dimensions but requires a living host to do so. 
But the real question is, where dose it lead?

(09-20-2015, 02:57 AM)Timtimthe2ndhttp://youtu.be/xQKWRMmLRnk Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 02:03 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *foot steps can be heard from behind tim*

Tim whirls around, his pistol aimed directly at whoever was behind him. The way he aimed it with such precision was almost unnatural. "Who are you?"

I am Rasputin, the warmind
*the jet black avali is fallows by a swarm of drones carrying all sorts of things.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-20-2015

*Kitten, without his helmet, stalks out from the forest without any of his bots, looking incredibly pissed off.*

(09-20-2015, 10:28 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 02:10 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra watches intently.

*he finishes drawin a symbol and steps back, and soon after it turned into a botch*
It's a membrane trying to bridge a gap between dimensions but requires a living host to do so. 

(09-20-2015, 02:57 AM)Timtimthe2ndhttp://youtu.be/xQKWRMmLRnk Wrote: Tim whirls around, his pistol aimed directly at whoever was behind him. The way he aimed it with such precision was almost unnatural. "Who are you?"

*the jet black avali is fallows by a swarm of drones carrying all sorts of things.

//Waitwaitwaitwait Rasputin from Destiny?
Tim looks rather indifferent. "Should I care?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 01:53 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 10:28 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he finishes drawin a symbol and steps back, and soon after it turned into a botch*

*Kitten pokes his head in.*
"You asked."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 10:28 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he finishes drawin a symbol and steps back, and soon after it turned into a botch*

"Huh... I'm not volunteering. And please tell me you can remove that."

(09-20-2015, 01:53 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:

//spot on
It depends on Who you are, or what your morals are.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-20-2015

*He was out again. He had already shattered his mug he brought out. Now he just looking around.*

(09-20-2015, 02:57 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Huh... I'm not volunteering. And please tell me you can remove that."

I can close it.
*a local bird lands on the blotch, and gets sucked in*
Or not...

(09-20-2015, 04:12 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I can close it.
Or not...

"Great... Next time, could you think twice before doing something like this near here?"

(09-20-2015, 04:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 04:12 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I can close it.
Or not...

"Great... Next time, could you think twice before doing something like this near here?"

It's probally brain dead, birds might not have enough brain power to event understand 

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-20-2015

*Austin exits his house a charizard* hey everybody how are you guys doing?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 05:47 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house a charizard* hey everybody how are you guys doing?

Yeah yeah, everything is fine and all.

Hello to you to, I guess.

(09-20-2015, 05:24 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 04:40 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Great... Next time, could you think twice before doing something like this near here?"

It's probally brain dead, birds might not have enough brain power to event understand 

"Whatever you say..."
Apathy manifests and covers the blotch with a thick layer of ice, covering the interdimensional hole.
"You might want to get a large plate of metal."

(09-20-2015, 03:40 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 01:53 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: //Waitwaitwaitwait Rasputin from Destiny?
//spot on

Tim chuckled slightly. "Well, up until a few weeks ago, I was a veteran pilot, and a mechanic. Now, I'm just a trigger happy cripple with a hero complex." He brandishes his missing left hand slightly, apparently his left shoulder was also recently dislocated, by the way he was favoring it.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-21-2015

(09-20-2015, 08:00 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 05:24 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: It's probally brain dead, birds might not have enough brain power to event understand 

"Whatever you say..."
Apathy manifests and covers the blotch with a thick layer of ice, covering the interdimensional hole.

*part of the ice melts, and the blotch closes*

(09-20-2015, 09:03 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 03:40 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //spot on

Tim chuckled slightly. "Well, up until a few weeks ago, I was a veteran pilot, and a mechanic. Now, I'm just a trigger happy cripple with a hero complex." He brandishes his missing left hand slightly, apparently his left shoulder was also recently dislocated, by the way he was favoring it.
I wounder how it went so bad, as quickly as it did
*one of the drones flies over, and drops a medkit*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 01:16 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *part of the ice melts, and the blotch closes*

"Huh. That works, too."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 01:26 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 01:16 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *part of the ice melts, and the blotch closes*

"Huh. That works, too."
It's probally a good idea to throw a tree branch or leaf into one if it pops up somewhere else in town.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 02:07 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: It's probally a good idea to throw a tree branch or leaf into one if it pops up somewhere else in town.

"Throw organic materials in them. Got it."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 01:16 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 08:00 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Whatever you say..."

*part of the ice melts, and the blotch closes*

(09-20-2015, 09:03 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim chuckled slightly. "Well, up until a few weeks ago, I was a veteran pilot, and a mechanic. Now, I'm just a trigger happy cripple with a hero complex." He brandishes his missing left hand slightly, apparently his left shoulder was also recently dislocated, by the way he was favoring it.
I wounder how it went so bad, as quickly as it did
*one of the drones flies over, and drops a medkit*

Tim barely notices the medkit. "Oh, it went bad when I found the jungle. I lost my hand somewhere between worse and worst. Those mutant Panthers.....they come at you when you least expect it. They were created by some sort of accidental gene splice. They have venom, causes rapid necrosis of the body upon contact, imagine what a bite can do. I....did what I had to to survive. The necrosis stunted the healing process, so I can't regrow my hand, artificially or naturally, at least not for a while."