Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-21-2015

*theres a large jolly roger painted on the ground in blood, someone is trying to make their presence known*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 03:08 AM)Marxon Wrote: *theres a large jolly roger painted on the ground in blood, someone is trying to make their presence known*

Umbra notices the unsettling image.
"...Thankfully and unthankfully, I've seen worse."
He starts trying to clean it up before the stone becomes bloodstained.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 02:49 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 01:16 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *part of the ice melts, and the blotch closes*

I wounder how it went so bad, as quickly as it did
*one of the drones flies over, and drops a medkit*

Tim barely notices the medkit. "Oh, it went bad when I found the jungle. I lost my hand somewhere between worse and worst. Those mutant Panthers.....they come at you when you least expect it. They were created by some sort of accidental gene splice. They have venom, causes rapid necrosis of the body upon contact, imagine what a bite can do. I....did what I had to to survive. The necrosis stunted the healing process, so I can't regrow my hand, artificially or naturally, at least not for a while."

Mutant panthers? 
That's slightly concerning...
What Where you looking for in that jungle?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 04:06 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 03:08 AM)Marxon Wrote: *theres a large jolly roger painted on the ground in blood, someone is trying to make their presence known*

Umbra notices the unsettling image.
*a loud mechanical sounding screech emenates from the forest, a real spine chiller*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 11:07 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 04:06 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra notices the unsettling image.
*a loud mechanical sounding screech emenates from the forest, a real spine chiller*
*Kitten looking uneasy pulls out a geiger counter that instantly starts ticking as he points it into the woods.*
"He, he, he."
*He laughs nervously and then goes serious.*
"Fuck."

(09-21-2015, 11:23 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 11:07 AM)Marxon Wrote: *a loud mechanical sounding screech emenates from the forest, a real spine chiller*
*Kitten looking uneasy pulls out a geiger counter that instantly starts ticking as he points it into the woods.*
"He, he, he."
"Fuck."
*the counter squeals for a second then all the metal items he's wearing are yanked upwards, he just stepped into an electromagnet trap*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 10:03 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 02:49 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim barely notices the medkit. "Oh, it went bad when I found the jungle. I lost my hand somewhere between worse and worst. Those mutant Panthers.....they come at you when you least expect it. They were created by some sort of accidental gene splice. They have venom, causes rapid necrosis of the body upon contact, imagine what a bite can do. I....did what I had to to survive. The necrosis stunted the healing process, so I can't regrow my hand, artificially or naturally, at least not for a while."

Mutant panthers? 

"I went there to try and study the native wildlife. I had set up a small facility there, and had already brought all of the materials I needed." Tim sighed. "But, that's the past, can't really change it now. Anyway, what did you say you needed?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 11:37 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 11:23 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Kitten looking uneasy pulls out a geiger counter that instantly starts ticking as he points it into the woods.*
"He, he, he."
"Fuck."
*the counter squeals for a second then all the metal items he's wearing are yanked upwards, he just stepped into an electromagnet trap*
"Fuck nuggets on toast served with piss."
*Kitten cannot move at all seeing as his armour is mainly heavy layers of graphene underlined with titanium and Phrik.*
"Would someone kindly help?"
*His voice become muffled as the helmet presses against his face, it's a miracle that it somehow is still functional, probably due to it's tech.*

(09-21-2015, 12:00 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 10:03 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Mutant panthers? 

"I went there to try and study the native wildlife. I had set up a small facility there, and had already brought all of the materials I needed." Tim sighed. "But, that's the past, can't really change it now. Anyway, what did you say you needed?"
"You, sir, would you care to lend a hand?"
*Kitten's helmet slowly comes off from the magnet he's held in.*

(09-21-2015, 12:13 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 11:37 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the counter squeals for a second then all the metal items he's wearing are yanked upwards, he just stepped into an electromagnet trap*
*Kitten cannot move at all seeing as his armour is mainly heavy layers of graphene underlined with titanium and Phrik.*
*His voice become muffled as the helmet presses against his face, it's a miracle that it somehow is still functional, probably due to it's tech.*

(09-21-2015, 12:00 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "I went there to try and study the native wildlife. I had set up a small facility there, and had already brought all of the materials I needed." Tim sighed. "But, that's the past, can't really change it now. Anyway, what did you say you needed?"
*A pair of glinting eyes stare from the distance, a Visage of pure dread*

(09-21-2015, 12:16 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 12:13 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Fuck nuggets on toast served with piss."

*A pair of glinting eyes stare from the distance, a Visage of pure dread*
*As the helmet slips off a pair of red irises glare at the two eyes looking very pissed off.*
"I'm fucking watching you"
*He leers.*

"We tangoed like this before, and this time, I literally have no way at all to fight you so come at me broski."
*Kitten cat calls the creature.*

(09-21-2015, 12:20 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 12:16 PM)Marxon Wrote: *A pair of glinting eyes stare from the distance, a Visage of pure dread*
*As the helmet slips off a pair of red irises glare at the two eyes looking very pissed off.*
*He leers.*

"We tangoed like this before, and this time, I literally have no way at all to fight you so come at me broski."
*the generator powering the electromagnet sputters out and the figure sneaks away*

(09-21-2015, 02:06 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 12:20 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *As the helmet slips off a pair of red irises glare at the two eyes looking very pissed off.*
*He leers.*

*the generator powering the electromagnet sputters out and the figure sneaks away*
"Yeah run you little-"
*Kitten is cut off as he drops to the floor.*

(09-21-2015, 11:07 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 04:06 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra notices the unsettling image.

-last night-
"Shut up, will ya? I'm trying to clean up your mess!" Umbra continues swabbing up blood, then goes to bed when he finishes.

-present time-
Umbra comes outside with his energy rifle slung over his shoulder by a 'tactical' strap.
"Right. Time to see what's in there."
He walks into the forest.
// I'm in school now, so my replies will be slow...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 12:13 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 11:37 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the counter squeals for a second then all the metal items he's wearing are yanked upwards, he just stepped into an electromagnet trap*

(09-21-2015, 12:00 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "I went there to try and study the native wildlife. I had set up a small facility there, and had already brought all of the materials I needed." Tim sighed. "But, that's the past, can't really change it now. Anyway, what did you say you needed?"

Tim glares at the cat. "Not a good choice of words." If you hadn't noticed, he was missing a hand.

(09-21-2015, 02:35 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 11:07 AM)Marxon Wrote: *a loud mechanical sounding screech emenates from the forest, a real spine chiller*

-last night-
"Shut up, will ya? I'm trying to clean up your mess!" Umbra continues swabbing up blood, then goes to bed when he finishes.

-present time-
Umbra comes outside with his energy rifle slung over his shoulder by a 'tactical' strap.
"Right. Time to see what's in there."
He walks into the forest.
// I'm in school now, so my replies will be slow...
*there are signs of traps being laid everywhere, some easy to see, some cleverly hidden, someone or something wants its privacy*

(09-21-2015, 04:14 PM)Marxon Wrote: *there are signs of traps being laid everywhere, some easy to see, some cleverly hidden, someone or something wants its privacy*

"Hmm... Something doesn't want to be found... Unluckily for it, I'm very curious." Umbra presses on.

(09-21-2015, 04:18 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 04:14 PM)Marxon Wrote: *there are signs of traps being laid everywhere, some easy to see, some cleverly hidden, someone or something wants its privacy*

"Hmm... Something doesn't want to be found... Unluckily for it, I'm very curious." Umbra presses on.
*a tripwire is pulled, and a coilgun loudly spools up and fires where Umbra's head would be 3 seconds later*

(09-21-2015, 04:19 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 04:18 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Hmm... Something doesn't want to be found... Unluckily for it, I'm very curious." Umbra presses on.
*a tripwire is pulled, and a coilgun loudly spools up and fires where Umbra's head would be 3 seconds later*

"Gah!" He throws up a conjured wall and starts running out of range- the barrier breaks before he can, however, and he takes a few hits.
He starts patching himself up with Empathy's help as soon as he gets to a safe area.
"I need to be more careful out here..."
"Why don't you stay here while I go look around?"
"Not a bad idea..."
Empathy carries Umbra up a tree so he can supposedly rest there out of danger, then floats back down to continue the search.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 12:00 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 10:03 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Mutant panthers? 

A kilogram of electrum and a powerful computer.

(09-21-2015, 03:56 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 12:13 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Fuck nuggets on toast served with piss."

Tim glares at the cat. "Not a good choice of words." If you hadn't noticed, he was missing a hand.
//Kitten is not a cat, just a human body, controlled by an AI, who has Kitten as a nickname.
"Meh, nothing you can't fix."
*He says waving his own arm, expecting them to see through the armour.*