Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 09:27 PM)Penguin Wrote: Maaaybe i'll be okay if i were caught in the molten shit without your help.

Though, i'm not sure I fancy being a mess of charred bone and ash.

*A large spine-like needle breaks out of the ground, sending some of the rocks in the rose flying.*

Invasion it is. I... think.

Two swords form in the figure's hands from two bursts of flame. They have the same color and outline as their wielder.
"My favorite."
"We, uh... Might want to move..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 09:51 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 09:27 PM)Penguin Wrote: Maaaybe i'll be okay if i were caught in the molten shit without your help.

Though, i'm not sure I fancy being a mess of charred bone and ash.

*A large spine-like needle breaks out of the ground, sending some of the rocks in the rose flying.*

Invasion it is. I... think.

Two swords form in the figure's hands from two bursts of flame. They have the same color and outline as their wielder.
"My favorite."

Naahh..

*Another spine quickly rises up, and a small rock hits him in the head.*

Ow. All right. Maybe we should.

*The tips of both of the spines hit each other, and they remain connected. A rather thin, green "portal" appears within the frame. It's more of a transparent layer at the moment, though.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 09:55 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 09:51 PM)Umbra Wrote: Two swords form in the figure's hands from two bursts of flame. They have the same color and outline as their wielder.
"My favorite."

Naahh..

*The tips of both of the spines hit each other, and they remain connected. A rather thin, green "portal" appears within the frame. It's more of a transparent layer at the moment, though.*
*he looks over at the spire and swears in Russian*
You know the dril.
*a blue streak stretches across the sky*

(09-22-2015, 10:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 09:55 PM)Penguin Wrote: Naahh..

*he looks over at the spire and swears in Russian*
You know the dril.

*He'd stare up at the sky.*

Andd.. of course. Here comes the brawn, not the brains.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 10:10 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 10:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he looks over at the spire and swears in Russian*
You know the dril.

*He'd stare up at the sky.*

*slowly a satalites desiends  on a parachute*
I wounder where the portal leads..

(09-22-2015, 10:22 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 10:10 PM)Penguin Wrote: *He'd stare up at the sky.*

*slowly a satalites desiends  on a parachute*
I wounder where the portal leads..

*The portal finishes developing, and as soon as it does, a blast of green fire comes from it. It only goes out about 5 yards away from it, but it sets bits of the land on fire.*

Fuck.. that was hot.

*He'd look up again.*

Now we've got a supply drop. Great. Might need a few fucking band-aids over here if this explosion shit keeps happening.

(09-22-2015, 10:27 PM)Penguin Wrote: *The portal finishes developing, and as soon as it does, a blast of green fire comes from it. It only goes out about 5 yards away from it, but it sets bits of the land on fire.*

Fuck.. that was hot.

*He'd look up again.*

Now we've got a supply drop. Great. Might need a few fucking band-aids over here if this explosion shit keeps happening.

"Murder time!"
The figure flies into the portal without hesitation.
"Welp. Guess I can just hope Chaos doesn't do anything stupid."

(09-22-2015, 10:48 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 10:27 PM)Penguin Wrote: *The portal finishes developing, and as soon as it does, a blast of green fire comes from it. It only goes out about 5 yards away from it, but it sets bits of the land on fire.*

Fuck.. that was hot.

*He'd look up again.*

"Murder time!"
The figure flies into the portal without hesitation.

*Chaos would meet the back of a large armored, rather red hoofed creature, with a set of wings, as it entered the world through the portal, carrying something.*

Is this how you greet otherworldly guests? By throwing the person you like the least at the visitor?

*It had a very deep voice, that was for sure.*

I've brought a gift for you, at least. Sure, its not normal for me not wanting to end your world with an endless legion, but, forget this moment as soon as it's over.

Won't be friendly after this, it's up to your strengths, your wits, whatever you would call "defense".

Big demon guy. Cool. Great.

(09-22-2015, 10:53 PM)Penguin Wrote: *Chaos would meet the back of a large armored, rather red hoofed creature, with a set of wings, as it entered the world through the portal, carrying something.*

Is this how you greet otherworldly guests? By throwing the person you like the least at the visitor?

I've brought a gift for you, at least. Sure, its not normal for me not wanting to end your world with an endless legion, but, forget this moment as soon as it's over.

Won't be friendly after this, it's up to your strengths, your wits, whatever you would call "defense".

Chaos actually phases right through the demon, and floats back when he realizes what happened.
"No wars or invasions, please. Ignore my red burden, here... He's insane. Also murderous."

(09-22-2015, 11:00 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 10:53 PM)Penguin Wrote: *Chaos would meet the back of a large armored, rather red hoofed creature, with a set of wings, as it entered the world through the portal, carrying something.*

Chaos actually phases right through the demon, and floats back when he realizes what happened.
"No wars or invasions, please. Ignore my red burden, here... He's insane. Also murderous."

If I wanted to invade you, I would've brought my sword AND army.

Second of all, if that red idiot of yours were to come to OUR homeworld, you wouldn't have much of a chance in the matter in a possible invasion.

Now take your gift. Your gladiator.

*He'd throw something on the ground in front of the portal.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-22-2015

*Austin exits his house a anthro phoenix* good i don't know the time of day?

(09-22-2015, 11:03 PM)Penguin Wrote: If I wanted to invade you, I would've brought my sword AND army.

Second of all, if that red idiot of yours were to come to OUR homeworld, you wouldn't have much of a chance in the matter in a possible invasion.

"...Gladiator?"
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Can I kill him now?"
"No."
"But-"
"I said no."
Chaos crosses his arms and grumbles, his swords disappearing.

(09-22-2015, 11:08 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 11:03 PM)Penguin Wrote: If I wanted to invade you, I would've brought my sword AND army.

"...Gladiator?"
"No."
"But-"
"I said no."

The one I had one of my imps abduct from this world.

*He'd kick the thing he threw.*

Whaa..?

*He stood there motionless, jaw open.*

I DO remember the time we met before. We've prepared in plenty of ways thanks to that encounter. But, you only saw one of our "outpost" worlds.
Bah. Why am i wasting my time speaking with the weak and fleshy mortals?

(09-22-2015, 11:11 PM)Penguin Wrote: The one I had one of my imps abduct from this world.

Whaa..?

I DO remember the time we met before. We've prepared in plenty of ways thanks to that encounter. But, you only saw one of our "outpost" worlds.

"Well, he isn't weak, fleshy, or mortal."
Umbra points at Chaos before going to pick up the suitcase.

(09-22-2015, 11:11 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 11:08 PM)Umbra Wrote: "...Gladiator?"
"No."
"But-"
"I said no."

The one I had one of my imps abduct from this world.

Whaa..?

*austin walks over* who's the new guy?

(09-22-2015, 11:14 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *austin walks over* who's the new guy?

"A demon that's met us before, apparently."

(09-22-2015, 11:13 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 11:11 PM)Penguin Wrote: The one I had one of my imps abduct from this world.

Whaa..?

"Well, he isn't weak, fleshy, or mortal."
Umbra points at Chaos before going to pick up the suitcase.

I love getting responses, really. In a fist fight, i'm not much more powerful than any of you that ARE fleshy. My dark intellect and enchanted weaponry only get me a tier above.

*The thing he threw was actually a living thing, getting closer it was pretty obvious that it was breathing, but it was covered completely in ash, making it pretty much impossible to identify what exactly it was with it being on the scorched ground.*

(09-22-2015, 11:15 PM)Penguin Wrote: I love getting responses, really. In a fist fight, i'm not much more powerful than any of you that ARE fleshy. My dark intellect and enchanted weaponry only get me a tier above.

*The thing he threw was actually a living thing, getting closer it was pretty obvious that it was breathing, but it was covered in ashes, making it pretty much impossible to identify what exactly it was with it being on the scorched ground.*

"Heh. Wimp."
"Chaos, you're not helping."
Umbra picks up the unidentified figure.

(09-22-2015, 11:17 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 11:15 PM)Penguin Wrote: I love getting responses, really. In a fist fight, i'm not much more powerful than any of you that ARE fleshy. My dark intellect and enchanted weaponry only get me a tier above.

*The thing he threw was actually a living thing, getting closer it was pretty obvious that it was breathing, but it was covered in ashes, making it pretty much impossible to identify what exactly it was with it being on the scorched ground.*

"Heh. Wimp."

*If you would look at him, it was obvious that both of the charred horns on his head were chipped. He'd obviously been through a few fights.*

Spose it was the red one who said that. Which i'm guessing you're a spirit. If you don't keep your jaw shut, then I can bring you with me and enslave you for eternity.

*The being wasn't very heavy at all, it coughed as it was picked up.*

(09-22-2015, 11:15 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 11:14 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *austin walks over* who's the new guy?

"A demon that's met us before, apparently."

hmmm.
(09-22-2015, 11:19 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 11:17 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Heh. Wimp."

*If you would look at him, it was obvious that both of the charred horns on his head were chipped. He'd obviously been through a few fights.*

Spose it was the red one who said that. Which i'm guessing you're a spirit. If you don't keep your jaw shut, then I can bring you with me and enslave you for eternity.

*The being wasn't very heavy at all, it coughed as it was picked up.*
i don't like you, you remind me of another group that tried to torture me until i joined them.