Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-23-2015

(09-23-2015, 03:54 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 03:33 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I need you to investagate a abandoned millatary settlement, about 5 miles west of here.

Odd... I don't remember there being a military settlement in the forest.
Stay on your guard.
Right.

"All right, then..." He heads off to the west, pulling out his rifle and slinging it over his back.

*as you approach, air raid sirens can be faintly heard, and a earpiece crackers to life*
the area should be in the other side  of this clearing

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-23-2015

(09-23-2015, 04:46 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *as you approach, air raid sirens can be faintly heard, and a earpiece crackers to life*

"Wha- When did you give me earphones? I don't even have earholes... I think."

(09-23-2015, 04:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 04:46 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *as you approach, air raid sirens can be faintly heard, and a earpiece crackers to life*

"Wha- When did you give me earphones? I don't even have earholes... I think."

I had a stelth drone put a speaker on the sling of your rifle, while you where talking to me.

(09-23-2015, 06:09 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 04:56 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Wha- When did you give me earphones? I don't even have earholes... I think."

I had a stelth drone put a speaker on the sling of your rifle, while you where talking to me.

"Ah. So, uh... What do I do?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-23-2015

(09-23-2015, 06:14 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 06:09 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I had a stelth drone put a speaker on the sling of your rifle, while you where talking to me.

Tim approaches from behind, his pistol in hand. "Watch out for the wildlife."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-23-2015

*He'd walk out, seeming to be in a state just barely better than the creature was. He twitched constantly, looked tired and dirty, and his clothes had a few holes in them.*

G...good.. d..day..

*He'd cough.*

(09-23-2015, 06:40 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim approaches from behind, his pistol in hand. "Watch out for the wildlife."

"WAH!" Umbra jumps, turning completely around in a startled manner. "Don't do that!"

(09-23-2015, 07:31 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 06:40 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim approaches from behind, his pistol in hand. "Watch out for the wildlife."

"WAH!" Umbra jumps, turning completely around in a startled manner. "Don't do that!"

Tim scans the area, he seems awfully nervous about something. "Sorry, but I was serious. The wildlife on this planet isn't friendly, at least, not the wildlife where we're going." He then starts moving farther into the forest, staying mostly hidden. After a while, he looks back at Umbra, waiting for him to catch up.

(09-23-2015, 08:07 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 07:31 PM)Umbra Wrote: "WAH!" Umbra jumps, turning completely around in a startled manner. "Don't do that!"

Tim scans the area, he seems awfully nervous about something. "Sorry, but I was serious. The wildlife on this planet isn't friendly, at least, not the wildlife where we're going." He then starts moving farther into the forest, staying mostly hidden. After a while, he looks back at Umbra, waiting for him to catch up.

"Whatever you say, I guess..." Umbra un-slings his rifle and carries it crossed across his chest, finger off the trigger.

(09-23-2015, 08:09 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 08:07 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim scans the area, he seems awfully nervous about something. "Sorry, but I was serious. The wildlife on this planet isn't friendly, at least, not the wildlife where we're going." He then starts moving farther into the forest, staying mostly hidden. After a while, he looks back at Umbra, waiting for him to catch up.

"Whatever you say, I guess..." Umbra un-slings his rifle and carries it crossed across his chest, finger off the trigger.

"Sorry, it's just........you can never be too careful with these things." Eventually, they would reach the abandoned settlement. As they approach the outskirts, Tim slings off his pack, taking out a first aid kit. "Sorry, I have to change the bandages for my arm, I'll only be a second." He then walks off a little ways, not completely out of sight, but far enough for privacy.

(09-23-2015, 08:25 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 08:09 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Whatever you say, I guess..." Umbra un-slings his rifle and carries it crossed across his chest, finger off the trigger.

"Sorry, it's just........you can never be too careful with these things." Eventually, they would reach the abandoned settlement. As they approach the outskirts, Tim slings off his pack, taking out a first aid kit. "Sorry, I have to change the bandages for my arm, I'll only be a second." He then walks off a little ways, not completely out of sight, but far enough for privacy.

"Yeah, sure... Go ahead." He waits there.

(09-23-2015, 06:14 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 06:09 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I had a stelth drone put a speaker on the sling of your rifle, while you where talking to me.

Look around, see if anything looks out of the ordnair.
Also, the base should be right behind that hill.

(09-23-2015, 08:25 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 08:09 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Whatever you say, I guess..." Umbra un-slings his rifle and carries it crossed across his chest, finger off the trigger.

*not soon after, a hanger explodes, and air sirens go off, Aswell a injured figure crawls out of the woods near by*
What the hell is going on over there?

(09-23-2015, 11:24 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Look around, see if anything looks out of the ordnair.

*not soon after, a hanger explodes, and air sirens go off, Aswell a injured figure crawls out of the woods near by*

"...Well, I heard an explosion, and there's some injured guy..."

(09-23-2015, 11:34 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 11:24 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Look around, see if anything looks out of the ordnair.

"...Well, I heard an explosion, and there's some injured guy..."
*keep going, see if you can get into the barreks or the command center.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-24-2015

(09-23-2015, 11:42 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *keep going, see if you can get into the barreks or the command center.

"Uh, okay..." Umbra presses a button on his watch, turning him invisible.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 12:40 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 11:42 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *keep going, see if you can get into the barreks or the command center.

"Uh, okay..." Umbra presses a button on his watch, turning him invisible.

You sound... Uncertain.
You can quit if you want.

(09-24-2015, 01:05 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-24-2015, 12:40 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Uh, okay..." Umbra presses a button on his watch, turning him invisible.

You sound... Uncertain.

"No, no, it's fine." Umbra makes his way toward the base, still cloaked.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 01:32 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-24-2015, 01:05 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: You sound... Uncertain.

"No, no, it's fine." Umbra makes his way toward the base, still cloaked.

Tim had finished bandaging himself, and had started to sneak in. Within a few seconds, he was with Umbra. Or, at least where he thought Umbra was, seeing as he was invisible.

(09-24-2015, 03:12 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-24-2015, 01:32 AM)Umbra Wrote: "No, no, it's fine." Umbra makes his way toward the base, still cloaked.

Tim had finished bandaging himself, and had started to sneak in. Within a few seconds, he was with Umbra. Or, at least where he thought Umbra was, seeing as he was invisible.

"Over here." His voice comes from the west.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-24-2015

*Kitten and the Tiger are audible and visible slaughtering any guards as the former makes his way to an armoury. Spying a glimpse of movement he shouts.*
"Oh, hi there! Need any help?"
*He wipes down a blood stained vibro-blade.