Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-25-2015

(09-25-2015, 02:36 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 02:04 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Kitten slinks in behind them.*
"These'll help."
*He holds up two vibroblades. His armour seems in a better condition before almost fully repaired.*

"Uh, Hi, Kitten. I can climb, but I don't know if Tim can because, uh... Well... Not gonna mention it."
"I can help... It'll hurt his frail human self but, I can help with that."
*The tiger is holding a cybernetic hand.*
"There is another alternative..."
*Kitten holds up a grenade launcher*
"On second thoughts you're legs aren't metal and coated with beskar..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-25-2015

(09-25-2015, 02:52 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 02:36 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Uh, Hi, Kitten. I can climb, but I don't know if Tim can because, uh... Well... Not gonna mention it."
"I can help... It'll hurt his frail human self but, I can help with that."

"...Yeah, I'd rather have Order lift him or something."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-25-2015

(09-25-2015, 04:18 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 02:52 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "I can help... It'll hurt his frail human self but, I can help with that."

"...Yeah, I'd rather have Order lift him or something."
"My solutions are more permanent... get something or lose something, am I right, boys?"

"Give me a second, Tim, this will be quick, permanent and you'll get a hand almost as operational as your old one, just much better... although this will be painful momentarily, I'm a programmed field medic."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 09-25-2015

A horrible cracking noise echoed through the town. a sheet of dust flew close to the ground, propelled forwards my something simply collapsing. There were more cracking sounds, traceable back to Wurg's house.

The house that was now collapsing in onto itself.

Debris and dust billowed out from the house as it buckled and cracked under its own weight. The faint orange light it always gave off was no longer there - the walls were dark as they tumbled to the ground. The process took little more than a few seconds, and all that remained was a pile of shattered black stone.

An eerie silence followed after the collapse. There was no sounds of pain, or surprise, or even the explosive boom of the house's portal closing. Just pure silence.

(09-25-2015, 06:04 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: A horrible cracking noise echoed through the town. a sheet of dust flew close to the ground, propelled forwards my something simply collapsing. There were more cracking sounds, traceable back to Wurg's house.

Debris and dust billowed out from the house as it buckled and cracked under its own weight. The faint orange light it always gave off was no longer there - the walls were dark as they tumbled to the ground. The process took little more than a few seconds, and all that remained was a pile of shattered black stone.

An eerie silence followed after the collapse. There was no sounds of pain, or surprise, or even the explosive boom of the house's portal closing. Just pure silence.

Despite being in the forest, Umbra's ears twitch, hearing the collapse.
"That... Came from the town..." He turns around and runs back without hesitation.

When he arrives after a while, he looks around and finds the collapsed house.
"Oh, no..."

(09-25-2015, 06:25 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 06:04 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: A horrible cracking noise echoed through the town. a sheet of dust flew close to the ground, propelled forwards my something simply collapsing. There were more cracking sounds, traceable back to Wurg's house.

Despite being in the forest, Umbra's ears twitch, hearing the collapse.
"That... Came from the town..." He turns around and runs back without hesitation.

"Oh, no..."

The rubble is still, and the dust had fully settled. No sounds came from the rubble, either - no cries of pain, no shifting rubble from somenone moving, nothing.

(09-25-2015, 06:35 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 06:25 PM)Umbra Wrote: Despite being in the forest, Umbra's ears twitch, hearing the collapse.

"Oh, no..."

The rubble is still, and the dust had fully settled. No sounds came from the rubble, either - no cries of pain, no shifting rubble from somenone moving, nothing.

"No, no, this isn't good..." He rushes over and starts trying to clear rubble.
// in choir, slow replies

(09-25-2015, 06:42 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 06:35 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: The rubble is still, and the dust had fully settled. No sounds came from the rubble, either - no cries of pain, no shifting rubble from somenone moving, nothing.

"No, no, this isn't good..." He rushes over and starts trying to clear rubble.

The stones are incredibly heavy and difficult to move. Though, eventually, some rubble is cleared away. In fact...there was nothing under the rubble at all. Simply the ground.

(09-25-2015, 06:45 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 06:42 PM)Umbra Wrote: "No, no, this isn't good..." He rushes over and starts trying to clear rubble.

The stones are incredibly heavy and difficult to move. Though, eventually, some rubble is cleared away. In fact...there was nothing under the rubble at all. Simply the ground.

"No, no, no..."
Wurg? Wurg, you there?

(09-25-2015, 06:49 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 06:45 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: The stones are incredibly heavy and difficult to move. Though, eventually, some rubble is cleared away. In fact...there was nothing under the rubble at all. Simply the ground.

"No, no, no..."
Wurg? Wurg, you there?

[Hm? Yes? What is it?]

(09-25-2015, 06:51 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 06:49 PM)Umbra Wrote: "No, no, no..."
Wurg? Wurg, you there?

[Hm? Yes? What is it?]

Oh, thank goodness you're alive... Your house collapsed and I feared the worst... Doesn't look like anything's left...

(09-25-2015, 07:21 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 06:51 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Hm? Yes? What is it?]

Oh, thank goodness you're alive... Your house collapsed and I feared the worst... Doesn't look like anything's left...

[...You're kidding, right? Because I'm in my house right now. It couldn't have collapsed.]

(09-25-2015, 07:28 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 07:21 PM)Umbra Wrote: Oh, thank goodness you're alive... Your house collapsed and I feared the worst... Doesn't look like anything's left...

[...You're kidding, right? Because I'm in my house right now. It couldn't have collapsed.]

Wh... What?... I'm seeing your collapsed house with my own eyes... You can see out my eyes, right?

(09-25-2015, 07:32 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 07:28 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [...You're kidding, right? Because I'm in my house right now. It couldn't have collapsed.]

Wh... What?... I'm seeing your collapsed house with my own eyes... You can see out my eyes, right?

[Yes, just...give me a second.]

There's a slight tingling behind your eyes, which quickly dissipates.

[...This is impossible. I'm in my house right now. How is this possible...?]

(09-25-2015, 07:35 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 07:32 PM)Umbra Wrote: Wh... What?... I'm seeing your collapsed house with my own eyes... You can see out my eyes, right?

[Yes, just...give me a second.]

I'm not sure... Have you tried looking out your door?

(09-25-2015, 07:36 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 07:35 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Yes, just...give me a second.]

I'm not sure... Have you tried looking out your door?

[Can't see through it. Never have been able to, remember? Though I'll try going through it...]

If Umbra tuned into Wurg's hearing, he would hear the thump of her face striking the wall...a bit harder than normal.

[Ow, shit! What the hell? The door isn't working...]

(09-25-2015, 07:40 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 07:36 PM)Umbra Wrote: I'm not sure... Have you tried looking out your door?

[Can't see through it. Never have been able to, remember? Though I'll try going through it...]

If Umbra tuned into Wurg's hearing, he would hear the thump of her face striking the wall...a bit harder than normal.

That's not good...
Hmm. If you can't use your door, maybe you're trapped in some alternate dimension... That'll be fun to get into.
The last bit is obviously sarcastic.
Maybe one of us could help her out somehow? If Wurg and Umbra are psychically connected, one or more of us could probably use it to transfer to her and manifest there.
Not a bad idea. What do you think, Wurg?
Please choose me please choose me...
Don't choose Chaos.

(09-25-2015, 07:47 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 07:40 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Can't see through it. Never have been able to, remember? Though I'll try going through it...]

That's not good...
Hmm. If you can't use your door, maybe you're trapped in some alternate dimension... That'll be fun to get into.
The last bit is obviously sarcastic.
Maybe one of us could help her out somehow? If Wurg and Umbra are psychically connected, one or more of us could probably use it to transfer to her and manifest there.
Not a bad idea. What do you think, Wurg?
Please choose me please choose me...
Don't choose Chaos.

[Ow...maybe. That could work. And no, I am most certainly not going to invite you inside my head, Chaos. That's the dumbest thing I could possibly do. Would you be fine with sending Empathy over, Umbra?]

(09-25-2015, 07:50 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Ow...maybe. That could work. And no, I am most certainly not going to invite you inside my head, Chaos. That's the dumbest thing I could possibly do. Would you be fine with sending Empathy over, Umbra?]

But that's what makes it a good idea!
Sure, I'll send Empathy over... Well, I'll let him go through, anyway.
Not long after, Wurg would feel some sort of tingle.
So this is what being in a database is like... Cool.

(09-25-2015, 07:55 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 07:50 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Ow...maybe. That could work. And no, I am most certainly not going to invite you inside my head, Chaos. That's the dumbest thing I could possibly do. Would you be fine with sending Empathy over, Umbra?]

But that's what makes it a good idea!
Sure, I'll send Empathy over... Well, I'll let him go through, anyway.
Not long after, Wurg would feel some sort of tingle.
So this is what being in a database is like... Cool.

[Welcome to my mind, then. It is odd going from organic to synthetic...I say that from experience.]

The inside of the house looked exactly the same as normal. Aside from a black stain on the wall, there was no way to even tell that Wurg had tried going through it. She held a hand over her nose, mostly to stop a small stream of nanites from getting everywhere.