Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 10:00 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: can i aks a question? what is it like to travel dimensions, I've never done it before.

"It changes depending on the method."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 11:10 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 10:00 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: can i aks a question? what is it like to travel dimensions, I've never done it before.

"It changes depending on the method."

that's what ehks said, but i also want to know what if feels like to see these new world and explore them.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-08-2015

(07-07-2015, 11:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 11:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: "It changes depending on the method."

that's what ehks said, but i also want to know what if feels like to see these new world and explore them.

"Well, if you're absolutely insistent... I can take you for a trip using my method. However. You must promise me that you won't meddle with anything. Individuals like 753 don't need any more people messing with the timelines of other dimensions."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 12:28 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 11:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: that's what ehks said, but i also want to know what if feels like to see these new world and explore them.

"Well, if you're absolutely insistent... I can take you for a trip using my method. However. You must promise me that you won't meddle with anything. Individuals like 753 don't need any more people messing with the timelines of other dimensions."
I thought he messed with them himself.

(07-08-2015, 12:30 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 12:28 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, if you're absolutely insistent... I can take you for a trip using my method. However. You must promise me that you won't meddle with anything. Individuals like 753 don't need any more people messing with the timelines of other dimensions."
I thought he messed with them himself.

"Intervening is different. And that's besides the point- we really don't need any more people messing with other dimensions. I only mess with ones I'm already involved in."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-08-2015

((I find it funny that people are talking about dimensional transport and other dimensions just as I was planning to introduce a character from another dimension.))

(07-08-2015, 12:34 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((I find it funny that people are talking about dimensional transport and other dimensions just as I was planning to introduce a character from another dimension.))

(I find it funnier that coro will probably never notice ylden and surge  technically sharing a body despite apparently being able to simply see people's souls because for all intents and purposes there's only one of them and it'll never come up like it did with wurg and ehks)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 12:28 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 11:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: that's what ehks said, but i also want to know what if feels like to see these new world and explore them.

... define meddle? are small actions meddling, ex could talking to somebody be meddling or not and if so how powerful and influential can they be?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 12:40 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 12:34 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((I find it funny that people are talking about dimensional transport and other dimensions just as I was planning to introduce a character from another dimension.))

(I find it funnier that coro will probably never notice ylden and surge  technically sharing a body despite apparently being able to simply see people's souls because for all intents and purposes there's only one of them and it'll never come up like it did with wurg and ehks)

((You could... y'know, mention it OOCly if Coro starts talking to Surge?))

(07-08-2015, 12:48 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 12:40 AM)Surge Wrote: (I find it funnier that coro will probably never notice ylden and surge  technically sharing a body despite apparently being able to simply see people's souls because for all intents and purposes there's only one of them and it'll never come up like it did with wurg and ehks)

((You could... y'know, mention it OOCly if Coro starts talking to Surge?))
(I mentioned it when he noticed wurg's weird situation basically surge had been off to the side for almost the whole time and wasn't noticed until coro was leaving :V)

(07-08-2015, 12:40 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 12:28 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, if you're absolutely insistent... I can take you for a trip using my method. However. You must promise me that you won't meddle with anything. Individuals like 753 don't need any more people messing with the timelines of other dimensions."
... define meddle? are small actions meddling, ex could talking to somebody be meddling or not and if so how powerful and influential can they be?

"Depends on the person. And what you say."

(07-08-2015, 12:53 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 12:40 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: ... define meddle? are small actions meddling, ex could talking to somebody be meddling or not and if so how powerful and influential can they be?

"Depends on the person. And what you say."

that doesn't help much, you might wanna follow me to make sure i don't accidentally meddle.

(07-08-2015, 12:57 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 12:53 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Depends on the person. And what you say."

that doesn't help much, you might wanna follow me to make sure i don't accidentally meddle.

"Yeah, that's what I had in mind..."

(07-08-2015, 01:27 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 12:57 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: that doesn't help much, you might wanna follow me to make sure i don't accidentally meddle.

"Yeah, that's what I had in mind..."
okay, but if we're gonna do this it might be a better idea to do it tomorrow it's getting kinda late.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-08-2015

// marx is still stuck in the ship awaiting rescue, just an fyi, maybe Corosar can help i dunno

(07-08-2015, 01:48 AM)Marxon Wrote: // marx is still stuck in the ship awaiting rescue, just an fyi, maybe Corosar can help i dunno

//you should have said this awhile ago, we might have gone back for you if you said something.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-08-2015

For my family... we use rift gates... the use of chaos energy my mother has control over to tear apart the barriers of dimensions in a controlled enviroment... yes originally it was damaging to the dimensional wall but after sometime... the essense of space and time in our world known as the quicksilver stream, infused my mother with itself allowing .... urmm smooth transitions between worlds without harming the dimensional walls... during transition though... without proper protection can... kinda tear apart a person... my mother's young pouch tends to be quite... protective to others.
(07-07-2015, 10:31 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 10:19 PM)Corosar Wrote: W....wait... Ehks was pulled into this world? hmm... does he remember what happened before he arrived here?

"He says that he was just sitting around in his house, when a portal opened up and he was yanked through. Why do you ask?"
hmmm no other memory of his past? nothing at all?

*she placed a paw onto her chin couriously*
(07-07-2015, 11:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 11:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: "It changes depending on the method."

Its... rather interesting... to better fit in i often take a form of a common member of the universe to make sure i don't cause too much damage to the timestreams.
(07-08-2015, 12:40 AM)Surge Wrote:

(07-08-2015, 12:49 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 12:48 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((You could... y'know, mention it OOCly if Coro starts talking to Surge?))
(I mentioned it when he noticed wurg's weird situation basically surge had been off to the side for almost the whole time and wasn't noticed until coro was leaving :V)

//basically its a field of vision kind of thing... she would not be able to see it without directly looking over and with merged souls its a bit more complex taking a bit of time to decypher that there is actually two souls in one body.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 03:18 AM)Corosar Wrote:
For my family... we use rift gates... the use of chaos energy my mother has control over to tear apart the barriers of dimensions in a controlled enviroment... yes originally it was damaging to the dimensional wall but after sometime... the essense of space and time in our world known as the quicksilver stream, infused my mother with itself allowing .... urmm smooth transitions between worlds without harming the dimensional walls... during transition though... without proper protection can... kinda tear apart a person... my mother's young pouch tends to be quite... protective to others.
(07-07-2015, 10:31 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "He says that he was just sitting around in his house, when a portal opened up and he was yanked through. Why do you ask?"

"He remembers his entire past, yes. He lived a normal life and everything. Grew up in a village, somehow got cursed and turned into a Jakkai...along with his entire family..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 03:31 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 03:18 AM)Corosar Wrote: For my family... we use rift gates... the use of chaos energy my mother has control over to tear apart the barriers of dimensions in a controlled enviroment... yes originally it was damaging to the dimensional wall but after sometime... the essense of space and time in our world known as the quicksilver stream, infused my mother with itself allowing .... urmm smooth transitions between worlds without harming the dimensional walls... during transition though... without proper protection can... kinda tear apart a person... my mother's young pouch tends to be quite... protective to others.

"He remembers his entire past, yes. He lived a normal life and everything. Grew up in a village, somehow got cursed and turned into a Jakkai...along with his entire family..."

Hmmm okay... yea must be a different ehks... sorry for bothering you both... just... trying to find someone familiar... i guess i am just in another dimension.... still good to see alot of friendly people!

(07-08-2015, 03:34 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 03:31 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "He remembers his entire past, yes. He lived a normal life and everything. Grew up in a village, somehow got cursed and turned into a Jakkai...along with his entire family..."

Hmmm okay... yea must be a different ehks... sorry for bothering you both... just... trying to find someone familiar... i guess i am just in another dimension.... still good to see alot of friendly people!
Yeah! It is pretty great! We look out for each other.