Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 03:30 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 03:25 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim rubs his eyes for a moment. He finally sighs. "Okay, I'm ready. Just, make it as quick as you can." He then slowly removes his bandages, revealing the wound, which looked like it had barely healed.
"Oh, that's nasty. I'm not calibrated to judge a human's pain, a giant tank sized spider's yes, a wolf's, certainly, this will hurt quite bit." He pulls out what looks like a paper thin sword, besides the fact that when he gently nicks it on the floor, the floor smoulders slightly and then grabs the capsule full of the tiny things."So, sorry about this."The nano-bots enter his system, cleaning out infections and damaged tissue."

Tim cringes, and is obviously in pain. He doesn't cry out, surprisingly.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 03:33 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 03:30 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Oh, that's nasty. I'm not calibrated to judge a human's pain, a giant tank sized spider's yes, a wolf's, certainly, this will hurt quite bit." He pulls out what looks like a paper thin sword, besides the fact that when he gently nicks it on the floor, the floor smoulders slightly and then grabs the capsule full of the tiny things."So, sorry about this."The nano-bots enter his system, cleaning out infections and damaged tissue."

Tim cringes, and is obviously in pain. He doesn't cry out, surprisingly.
"This seems to work..."A swarm of the bots fly out the hand and carry what they need into the arm, in seconds the nervous system is completely repaired, in about a minute the armour casing has been fitted with some new attachments, including what looks like a ammo sling full of lemons.
In a few more seconds the hand is attached and functioning."WOO! I DID A THINGY!"

"It's a tad strong so just be careful..."

"How're you feeling?"

(09-26-2015, 03:38 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 03:33 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim cringes, and is obviously in pain. He doesn't cry out, surprisingly.
"This seems to work..."A swarm of the bots fly out the hand and carry what they need into the arm, in seconds the nervous system is completely repaired, in about a minute the armour casing has been fitted with some new attachments, including what looks like a ammo sling full of lemons.
In a few more seconds the hand is attached and functioning."WOO! I DID A THINGY!"

"How're you feeling?"

Tim gazes at his new hand, moving it around, and opening and closing it. "I feel...." He punches a hole in the wall. "Stronger." He looks at the ammo sling. "Wait, why lemons?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 03:48 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 03:38 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "This seems to work..."A swarm of the bots fly out the hand and carry what they need into the arm, in seconds the nervous system is completely repaired, in about a minute the armour casing has been fitted with some new attachments, including what looks like a ammo sling full of lemons.

"How're you feeling?"

Tim gazes at his new hand, moving it around, and opening and closing it. "I feel...." He punches a hole in the wall. "Stronger." He looks ath the ammo sling. "Wait, why lemons?"
"I honestly haven't a clue..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 03:48 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 03:38 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "This seems to work..."A swarm of the bots fly out the hand and carry what they need into the arm, in seconds the nervous system is completely repaired, in about a minute the armour casing has been fitted with some new attachments, including what looks like a ammo sling full of lemons.

"How're you feeling?"

Tim gazes at his new hand, moving it around, and opening and closing it. "I feel...." He punches a hole in the wall. "Stronger." He looks at the ammo sling. "Wait, why lemons?"
*stone needles fly through the wall, shreding the drone*

(09-26-2015, 03:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 03:48 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim gazes at his new hand, moving it around, and opening and closing it. "I feel...." He punches a hole in the wall. "Stronger." He looks at the ammo sling. "Wait, why lemons?"
*Kitten ducks and then calls for bot team 4*

(09-26-2015, 03:49 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 03:48 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim gazes at his new hand, moving it around, and opening and closing it. "I feel...." He punches a hole in the wall. "Stronger." He looks ath the ammo sling. "Wait, why lemons?"
"I honestly haven't a clue..."

Tim shrugs. "I guess I'll just clean it out later."

(09-26-2015, 03:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 03:48 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim gazes at his new hand, moving it around, and opening and closing it. "I feel...." He punches a hole in the wall. "Stronger." He looks at the ammo sling. "Wait, why lemons?"

Tim draws his pistol. "Looks like we've got hostiles. I'll climb up and scout ahead, you go around and check it out from the ground." With this, Tim scrambles up the building.

(09-26-2015, 03:59 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 03:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *stone needles fly through the wall, shreding the drone*
*Kitten ducks and then calls for bot team 4*

*the squad doesn't repospond, most likely dead*

*Kitten sighs and hoists an automatic Railgun*
"Come on, Boots, let's do this." Instead of checking he walks into the middle of the fire, confident in something, almost as if there's an invisible shield around him..

"No, no, no, no, not again!"Kitten's host collapses from exhaustion, however his tiger is nearby able to provide assistance.
//Slep, cant physically stay awake any more.

(09-26-2015, 04:02 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 03:49 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "I honestly haven't a clue..."

Tim shrugs. "I guess I'll just clean it out later."

(09-26-2015, 03:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *stone needles fly through the wall, shreding the drone*

Tim draws his pistol. "Looks like we've got hostiles. I'll climb up and scout ahead, you go around and check it out from the ground." With this, Tim scrambles up the building.
*as he was doing that, a stone shard launched out of the wall and gets loged halfway through his prostic hand*

(09-26-2015, 04:15 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 04:02 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim shrugs. "I guess I'll just clean it out later."

*as he was doing that, a stone shard launched out of the wall and gets loged halfway through his prostic hand*

Or, at least it would have, but Tim had better reflexes that. He pulled it away just in time, but lost his balance and slid down the wall a few feet. "Okay, guess I have to go faster." He climbs back up, quicker this time.

(09-26-2015, 04:26 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 04:15 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *as he was doing that, a stone shard launched out of the wall and gets loged halfway through his prostic hand*

Or, at least it would have, but Tim had better reflexes that. He pulled it away just in time, but lost his balance and slid down the wall a few feet. "Okay, guess I have to go faster." He climbs back up, quicker this time.

*nothing shoots out of the wall this time*

(09-26-2015, 05:07 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 04:26 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Or, at least it would have, but Tim had better reflexes that. He pulled it away just in time, but lost his balance and slid down the wall a few feet. "Okay, guess I have to go faster." He climbs back up, quicker this time.

*nothing shoots out of the wall this time*

Tim finishes climbing up the wall. He stays low, and slowly crawls up to the opposite edge of the roof to get a look at what was attacking them.

(09-26-2015, 05:14 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 05:07 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *nothing shoots out of the wall this time*

Tim finishes climbing up the wall. He stays low, and slowly crawls up to the opposite edge of the roof to get a look at what was attacking them.
*part of the room seems to be missing*

(09-26-2015, 05:43 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 05:14 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim finishes climbing up the wall. He stays low, and slowly crawls up to the opposite edge of the roof to get a look at what was attacking them.
*part of the room seems to be missing*

Tim examines the room closer. "That's weird." He activates his communicator. "Umbra? Umbra, do you copy? This is Tim, and if you're wondering how I'm talking to you, I may or may not have hacked that speaker on you, in case we got separated. I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. I'm on the roof of the building, and part of the room just looks...gone." He pulls out a thermal scanner from his pack, searching to see if anyone was still alive in there.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-26-2015

*Austin exits his house a charizard* good, ah who cares what time it is anyways.

(09-26-2015, 06:37 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 05:43 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *part of the room seems to be missing*

Tim examines the room closer. "That's weird." He activates his communicator. "Umbra? Umbra, do you copy? This is Tim, and if you're wondering how I'm talking to you, I may or may not have hacked that speaker on you, in case we got separated. I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. I'm on the roof of the building, and part of the room just looks...gone." He pulls out a thermal scanner from his pack, searching to see if anyone was still alive in there.
*nothing living shows up, besides a few cold blotches warping across the dark room*

(09-26-2015, 06:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 06:37 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim examines the room closer. "That's weird." He activates his communicator. "Umbra? Umbra, do you copy? This is Tim, and if you're wondering how I'm talking to you, I may or may not have hacked that speaker on you, in case we got separated. I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. I'm on the roof of the building, and part of the room just looks...gone." He pulls out a thermal scanner from his pack, searching to see if anyone was still alive in there.
*nothing living shows up, besides a few cold blotches warping across the dark room*

Tim thinks for a moment. "Organic materials.....huh." he grabs one of the lemons from the ammo sling, and tosses it down at one of the blotches.

(09-26-2015, 07:02 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 06:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *nothing living shows up, besides a few cold blotches warping across the dark room*

Tim thinks for a moment. "Organic materials.....huh." he grabs one of the lemons from the ammo sling, and tosses it down at one of the blotches.

*the lemon dissapears, and the blotch goes with it*

(09-26-2015, 07:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 07:02 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim thinks for a moment. "Organic materials.....huh." he grabs one of the lemons from the ammo sling, and tosses it down at one of the blotches.

*the lemon dissapears, and the blotch goes with it*

Tim chuckles. "Huh, that worked." Tim then throws more lemons at the blotches, attempting to clear out the room.