Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 07:22 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 07:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the lemon dissapears, and the blotch goes with it*

Tim chuckles. "Huh, that worked." Tim then throws more lemons at the blotches, attempting to clear out the room.

*eventally all the blotches disappear, revealing a large room with computers and wepons scatters everywhere. It appears as if a final stand was held in the room*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 07:46 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 07:22 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim chuckles. "Huh, that worked." Tim then throws more lemons at the blotches, attempting to clear out the room.

*eventally all the blotches disappear, revealing a large room with computers and wepons scatters everywhere. It appears as if a final stand was held in the room*

Tim climbs down into the room. He begins to examine the computers, trying to see if there was any useful information left on them. As he is doing so, he keeps an eye out for any more blotches.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 04:38 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 04:25 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I'm sure it is...even just being stuck without an actual body for a it was odd to say the least. But being like that always...it's odd to think about. It makes me curious, honestly..."

"Well, it's purely a matter of being able to exist outside certain constraints. I don't really feel any different than I do when I'm not out here."

"We might get back soon... We've been moving for a while."

"Hm. That's...interesting to hear. And yes, I really do hope we'll get back soon...I hope no one else thinks I died."

(09-26-2015, 08:00 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 07:46 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *eventally all the blotches disappear, revealing a large room with computers and wepons scatters everywhere. It appears as if a final stand was held in the room*

Tim climbs down into the room. He begins to examine the computers, trying to see if there was any useful information left on them. As he is doing so, he keeps an eye out for any more blotches.
*a computer flickers on in a corner, and the computer hums loudly and begins making bad sounding noises*

(09-26-2015, 08:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 08:00 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim climbs down into the room. He begins to examine the computers, trying to see if there was any useful information left on them. As he is doing so, he keeps an eye out for any more blotches.
*a computer flickers on in a corner, and the computer hums loudly and begins making bad sounding noises*

Tim examines this computer, trying to discover why it was being so loud.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 08:10 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Hm. That's...interesting to hear. And yes, I really do hope we'll get back soon...I hope no one else thinks I died."

"Relax, we should get back soon..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 10:12 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 08:10 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Hm. That's...interesting to hear. And yes, I really do hope we'll get back soon...I hope no one else thinks I died."

"Relax, we should get back soon..."

"I hope we do...I can't exactly see if we are, though..."

(09-26-2015, 09:38 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 08:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a computer flickers on in a corner, and the computer hums loudly and begins making bad sounding noises*

Tim examines this computer, trying to discover why it was being so loud.

*the monitor reads "syndicate project, dilivery code (alpha majoris)" and then the graphics card fails*

(09-26-2015, 10:25 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 09:38 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim examines this computer, trying to discover why it was being so loud.

*the monitor reads "syndicate project, dilivery code (alpha majoris)" and then the graphics card fails*

Tim curses, banging on the terminal a few times to try and bring the picture back. "C'mon! Don't give out on me just yet."

(09-26-2015, 10:30 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 10:25 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the monitor reads "syndicate project, dilivery code (alpha majoris)" and then the graphics card fails*

Tim curses, banging on the terminal a few times to try and bring the picture back. "C'mon! Don't give out on me just yet."

*the monitor come back on, and a acidic smoke comes out of the side of the case* 

(09-26-2015, 10:36 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 10:30 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim curses, banging on the terminal a few times to try and bring the picture back. "C'mon! Don't give out on me just yet."

*the monitor come back on, and a acidic smoke comes out of the side of the case* 

Tim takes a large breath, and begins to hold it. He grabs a small data chip, and inserts it into the computer, trying to transfer all of the files on it to the chip. He then retreats back, grabbing the branch Umbra had thrown in there earlier and trying to use it to fan back the smoke before it could do any damage.

(09-26-2015, 10:53 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 10:36 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the monitor come back on, and a acidic smoke comes out of the side of the case* 

Tim takes a large breath, and begins to hold it. He grabs a small data chip, and inserts it into the computer, trying to transfer all of the files on it to the chip. He then retreats back, grabbing the branch Umbra had thrown in there earlier and trying to use it to fan back the smoke before it could do any damage.
*the data transfer had been completed, and the graphic card screeches before it finally dies, plunging the monitor into darkness. As for the smoke, it begins to rush out from all sides, obviously something had caught fire*

(09-26-2015, 11:05 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 10:53 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim takes a large breath, and begins to hold it. He grabs a small data chip, and inserts it into the computer, trying to transfer all of the files on it to the chip. He then retreats back, grabbing the branch Umbra had thrown in there earlier and trying to use it to fan back the smoke before it could do any damage.
*the data transfer had been completed, and the graphic card screeches before it finally dies, plunging the monitor into darkness. As for the smoke, it begins to rush out from all sides, obviously something had caught fire*

"Oh, great!" Tim says as he gulps another breath and rushes back in, grabs the chip, and grabs a couple of the rifles on the ground on his way out.

(09-26-2015, 11:10 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 11:05 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the data transfer had been completed, and the graphic card screeches before it finally dies, plunging the monitor into darkness. As for the smoke, it begins to rush out from all sides, obviously something had caught fire*

"Oh, great!" Tim says as he gulps another breath and rushes back in, grabs the chip, and grabs a couple of the rifles on the ground on his way out.
*the computer compleatly catches and is quickly consumed by fire, and the door to the room opens*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-27-2015

(09-26-2015, 11:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 11:10 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Oh, great!" Tim says as he gulps another breath and rushes back in, grabs the chip, and grabs a couple of the rifles on the ground on his way out.
*the computer compleatly catches and is quickly consumed by fire, and the door to the room opens*

Tim dives through the door, coughing and gasping for air. "Helluva first day back." he wheezes, catching his breath.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 12:02 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 11:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the computer compleatly catches and is quickly consumed by fire, and the door to the room opens*

Tim dives through the door, coughing and gasping for air. "Helluva first day back." he wheezes, catching his breath.

*a lould deep rumble comes from the building, and fire can be seen through the windows*

(09-27-2015, 12:12 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 12:02 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim dives through the door, coughing and gasping for air. "Helluva first day back." he wheezes, catching his breath.

*a lould deep rumble comes from the building, and fire can be seen through the windows*

"Wait, if they had munitions in that building...." Tim scrambles up and makes a break for the treeline.

(09-27-2015, 12:18 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 12:12 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a lould deep rumble comes from the building, and fire can be seen through the windows*

"Wait, if they had munitions in that building...." Tim scrambles up and makes a break for the treeline.

*the building explodes violently, sending flaming debree in all directions, then it came crashing down into the tunnle systems below, kicking up dust and causing any flaming trees to burn at extreme rates*

(09-27-2015, 12:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 12:18 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Wait, if they had munitions in that building...." Tim scrambles up and makes a break for the treeline.

*the building explodes violently, sending flaming debree in all directions, then it came crashing down into the tunnle systems below, kicking up dust and causing any flaming trees to burn at extreme rates*

Tim is obviously blown off of his feet, but he managed to get away before the building exploded. He stands back up, gazing at the collapsed building. He approaches close enough to see just what the building had collapsed onto.

(09-27-2015, 12:42 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 12:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the building explodes violently, sending flaming debree in all directions, then it came crashing down into the tunnle systems below, kicking up dust and causing any flaming trees to burn at extreme rates*

Tim is obviously blown off of his feet, but he managed to get away before the building exploded. He stands back up, gazing at the collapsed building. He approaches close enough to see just what the building had collapsed onto.

*all that remains is a massive blotch in a fairly deep Crater*