Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 12:45 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 12:42 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim is obviously blown off of his feet, but he managed to get away before the building exploded. He stands back up, gazing at the collapsed building. He approaches close enough to see just what the building had collapsed onto.

*all that remains is a massive blotch in a fairly deep Crater*

"Well, okay then. I'll just be going then." Tim begins to run back towards the treeline before the blotch could do anything to him.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 01:22 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 12:45 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *all that remains is a massive blotch in a fairly deep Crater*

"Well, okay then. I'll just be going then." Tim begins to run back towards the treeline before the blotch could do anything to him.

//Could i see this right outside my house?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 01:53 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //Could i see this right outside my house?

// They're five miles into the forest. I doubt anyone could.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 02:06 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 01:53 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //Could i see this right outside my house?

// They're five miles into the forest. I doubt anyone could.

//You could probably hear it though. It was a pretty big explosion.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 02:16 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 02:06 AM)Umbra Wrote: // They're five miles into the forest. I doubt anyone could.

//You could probably hear it though. It was a pretty big explosion.

//too late now, i have to sleep

(09-27-2015, 02:16 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: //You could probably hear it though. It was a pretty big explosion.

// Explosion?
// In that case...

Umbra quickly turns around, facing the forest.
"What the heck is going on over there?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 03:14 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 02:16 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: //You could probably hear it though. It was a pretty big explosion.

// Explosion?
// In that case...

One of Kitten's many bots stumbles up behind him and projects Kitten's face, bleary from his bad sleep.
"Nothing to worry about, just a few rips in the fabric of the world or something like that..." The face flickers off leaving a patrol bot who looks very confused
"Where am-"The face hologram flickers back onto the bot.
"On second thoughts help would be appreciated."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 01:22 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 12:45 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *all that remains is a massive blotch in a fairly deep Crater*

*nothing out of the ordnairy hapend and its a safe trip back*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-27-2015

(09-27-2015, 10:24 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 01:22 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Well, okay then. I'll just be going then." Tim begins to run back towards the treeline before the blotch could do anything to him.

*nothing out of the ordnairy hapend and its a safe trip back*
Kitten, stumbles up to the blotch, glances at it for a few seconds and then turns tail and runs.

(09-27-2015, 03:14 AM)Umbra Wrote:

// Explosion?
// In that case...

*in umbra's hurry to check on wurg, the speaker on umbras sling had fallen off*

(09-27-2015, 10:26 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 10:24 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *nothing out of the ordnairy hapend and its a safe trip back*
Kitten, stumbles up to the blotch, glances at it for a few seconds and then turns tail and runs.
*nothing happens, besides the burning forest burning*

(09-27-2015, 10:27 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 03:14 AM)Umbra Wrote: // Explosion?
// In that case...

*in umbra's hurry to check on wurg, the speaker on umbras sling had fallen off*

(09-27-2015, 10:26 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Kitten, stumbles up to the blotch, glances at it for a few seconds and then turns tail and runs.
Kitten glances back, the flames dance in his visor as he runs, what should be a smile is a " ^w^" on the exterior of his helmet, he seems to have been messing around with holo-tech quite a lot recently.
"Ooh, pretty..." He mutters as he breaks out of the treeline.
"Where the fuck am I."His helmet crackles provoking him to begin to faff around with it, trying to put it on silent, his tiger mewing at a pouch on his thigh.
"Shut up, PB 17." He fishes out a few cat-treats and hands them to the tiger.

(09-27-2015, 10:33 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 10:27 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *in umbra's hurry to check on wurg, the speaker on umbras sling had fallen off*

Kitten glances back, the flames dance in his visor as he runs, what should be a smile is a " ^w^" on the exterior of his helmet, he seems to have been messing around with holo-tech quite a lot recently.
"Where the fuck am I."His helmet crackles provoking him to begin to faff around with it, trying to put it on silent, his tiger mewing at a pouch on his thigh.
*you hear a click. The worst possible sound. You had just armed a land mine*

(09-27-2015, 10:43 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 10:33 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Kitten glances back, the flames dance in his visor as he runs, what should be a smile is a " ^w^" on the exterior of his helmet, he seems to have been messing around with holo-tech quite a lot recently.
*you hear a click. The worst possible sound. You had just armed a land mine*
Kitten begins angrily shouting at it. He sighs and then pulls out a magnet
"Fuck you and all your circuits." He mutters as he leans down to pull everything out of place.

(09-27-2015, 10:47 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 10:43 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you hear a click. The worst possible sound. You had just armed a land mine*
Kitten begins angrily shouting at it. He sighs and then pulls out a magnet
"Fuck you and all your circuits." He mutters as he leans down to pull everything out of place.
*the landmine had been built with brass parts. And you can hear the mine ticking down towards detonation*

Kitten looks up and starts talking, his voice unusually loud as it's amplified through the entire area through hidden camera.
"'Ello, anyone able to lend me a hand."

(09-27-2015, 10:55 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 10:47 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Kitten begins angrily shouting at it. He sighs and then pulls out a magnet
*the landmine had been built with brass parts. And you can hear the mine ticking down towards detonation*
Kitten squints his eyes and makes faces at the mine.
"At least I had the courtesy to wait till they stepped off to blow up..."

Kitten, once again, seemingly confident in some invisible shield steps off the mine.

(09-27-2015, 10:55 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Kitten looks up and starts talking, his voice unusually loud as it's amplified through the entire area through hidden camera.

(09-27-2015, 10:55 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the landmine had been built with brass parts. And you can hear the mine ticking down towards detonation*

Kitten, once again, seemingly confident in some invisible shield steps off the mine.
*the landmine ticks  a final time, then detonates, launching molten shrapnel at super sonic speeds*

(09-27-2015, 12:23 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 10:55 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Kitten looks up and starts talking, his voice unusually loud as it's amplified through the entire area through hidden camera.

*the landmine ticks  a final time, then detonates, launching molten shrapnel at super sonic speeds*
Some kind of electrical field catches and disintegrates most of the faster moving debris, slower moving debris bounces harmlessly off of his armour after penetrating the graphene
"I did another thing/ found some beskar!"

Kitten turns suddenly, swearing he saw something move in the forest. His eyes widen as he spots something and suddenly he looks around and can't remember what he saw.
Feeling heavily unnerved he pushes past the limp hand of what appears to be soldier. Although it's hard to say as it's face has been torn off and it's arms are covered in red-marks like suckers.

(09-27-2015, 10:27 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *nothing happens, besides the burning forest burning*

Umbra sees the smoke from the fire- or the fire itself, if it's close enough.
"...Great... Better get to the weather machine..." He dashes into his house.

Meanwhile, Empathy finally spots land... And the smoke. He sticks his head back in the room.
"We're almost home, Wurg... And there's apparently a fire."

(09-27-2015, 04:48 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 10:27 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *nothing happens, besides the burning forest burning*

Umbra sees the smoke from the fire- or the fire itself, if it's close enough.
"...Great... Better get to the weather machine..." He dashes into his house.

Meanwhile, Empathy finally spots land... And the smoke. He sticks his head back in the room.
"We're almost home, Wurg... And there's apparently a fire."
//just to be clear where are you?