Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 09:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 09:32 PM)Penguin Wrote: *A loud bang would come from inside the house, strange considering Dan has left. It might be nothing, but there might also be a chance of something going on inside the lab. Either way, there's no way inside without being a vandal. Best to leave it to the imagination.*

Umbra's ears twitch. "Huh?" He walks up to the house and knocks on the door.

*The note on the door states something about Dan exploring land far from town, and he should be coming back within a week or two. After the knock, something can be heard moving behind it, but the door does not open.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 10:29 PM)Penguin Wrote: *The note on the door states something about Dan exploring land far from town, and he should be coming back within a week or two. After the knock, something can be heard moving behind it, but the door does not open.*

"Who's in there?"

(09-28-2015, 10:52 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 10:29 PM)Penguin Wrote: *The note on the door states something about Dan exploring land far from town, and he should be coming back within a week or two. After the knock, something can be heard moving behind it, but the door does not open.*

"Who's in there?"

*No response. Another loud bang comes from inside.*

(09-28-2015, 10:55 PM)Penguin Wrote: *No response. Another loud bang comes from inside.*

"Open up! I know you're in there!"

(09-28-2015, 10:57 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 10:55 PM)Penguin Wrote: *No response. Another loud bang comes from inside.*

*Something hits the door quite loudly from the inside, and what can be guessed to be swearing can be heard, albeit in an unknown language.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 10:57 PM)Umbra Wrote:

*Austin walks over* whats going on why are you yelling?

(09-28-2015, 10:59 PM)Penguin Wrote: *Something hits the door quite loudly from the inside, and what can be guessed to be swearing can be heard, albeit in an unknown language.*

He knocks on the door harder.

(09-28-2015, 11:26 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 10:59 PM)Penguin Wrote: *Something hits the door quite loudly from the inside, and what can be guessed to be swearing can be heard, albeit in an unknown language.*

//I'm just going to change the way I deliver shit. No real reason at all, I just think it looks a lot cleaner.

Whoever was inside seemed to groan, before speaking in a very thick accent. The strange thing about it, was that the accent didn't fall into any known category.

"Whadya want? Stop banging on the fuckin' door and let us talk WHILE I deal with the pest problem."

Obviously, he sounded pissed off. Maybe "pissed off" was too light of a term.

(09-28-2015, 11:26 PM)Umbra Wrote:

umbra what are you..
(09-28-2015, 11:33 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:26 PM)Umbra Wrote: He knocks on the door harder.

//I'm just going to change the way I deliver shit. No real reason at all, I just think it looks a lot cleaner.

Whoever was inside seemed to groan, before speaking in a very thick accent. The strange thing about it, was that the accent didn't fall into any known category.

"Whadya want? Stop banging on the fuckin' door and let us talk WHILE I deal with the pest problem."

who the heck is in penguin's place?

(09-28-2015, 11:40 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:33 PM)Penguin Wrote: //I'm just going to change the way I deliver shit. No real reason at all, I just think it looks a lot cleaner.

who the heck is in penguin's place?

"Its HELL kid. Heck isn't a fuckin' place."

Maybe the person's a lot more than just "pissed off".

"And second of fuckin' all, I'm here to take care of the little fuckin' shit and the menagerie."

Definitely a lot more angry than "pissed off".

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-28-2015

these blotches are just tbe craziest thing.
It's a wounder I didn't discover them before.
*he returns to his notes, ponder the possibilities*

(09-28-2015, 11:43 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:40 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: who the heck is in penguin's place?

"Its HELL kid. Heck isn't a fuckin' place."

Maybe he's a lot more than just "pissed off".

"And second of fuckin' all, I'm here to take care of the little fuckin' shit and the menagerie."

but who are you, and i prefer not to swear.
also why are you babysitting penguin?

(09-28-2015, 11:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:43 PM)Penguin Wrote: "Its HELL kid. Heck isn't a fuckin' place."

Maybe he's a lot more than just "pissed off".

but who are you, and i prefer not to swear.

"Because somethin nearly god damn dead doesn't exactly heal instantly. Read the damn note and you'll find Dan here is gone."
"Also, my name is too long to say in your tongue. You'd forget when I've only said 1/81235th of it."

(09-28-2015, 11:33 PM)Penguin Wrote: //I'm just going to change the way I deliver shit. No real reason at all, I just think it looks a lot cleaner.

"Well, have it your way, sunshine."

(09-28-2015, 11:55 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Well, have it your way, sunshine."

"Fine then, asshole. Do you really want to come in here? I mean, you've only got about 52 damn things flying around the ceiling."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-29-2015

(09-28-2015, 11:53 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: but who are you, and i prefer not to swear.

"Because somethin nearly god damn dead doesn't exactly heal instantly. Read the damn note and you'll find Dan here is gone."
"Also, my name is too long to say in your tongue. You'd forget when I've only said 1/81235th of it."
could you open the door, and uh i didn't know that penguin was nearly dead, i'm not gonna ask you don't seem to be in a good mood.
also could you give us something to call you.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 12:00 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:53 PM)Penguin Wrote: "Because somethin nearly god damn dead doesn't exactly heal instantly. Read the damn note and you'll find Dan here is gone."
could you open the door, and uh i didn't know that penguin was nearly dead, i'm not gonna ask you don't seem to be in a good mood.

The person would sigh. "Fine. Call me.. eh... mmm.. Alnocrasitera? Nah.. Too long. How about.. Al. Al works, right?"

(09-29-2015, 12:01 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 12:00 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: could you open the door, and uh i didn't know that penguin was nearly dead, i'm not gonna ask you don't seem to be in a good mood.

He'd sigh. "Fine. Call me.. eh... mmm.. Alnocrasitera? Nah.. Took long. How about.. Al. Al works, right?"

perfect.
so uh could you please open the door? i wanna see how penguin is doing, and maybe what your pest pro... wait now that i think about i might be too big to fit in the door, i'm a charizard right now.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 12:03 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 12:01 AM)Penguin Wrote: He'd sigh. "Fine. Call me.. eh... mmm.. Alnocrasitera? Nah.. Took long. How about.. Al. Al works, right?"

perfect.
so uh could you lease open the door? i wanna see ow penguin is doing, and maybe what your pest pro... wait now that i think about i might be too big to fit in the door, i'm a charizard right now.

"No... A chari-what? You know what fuck it. And I don't want you to harm the specimens."

(09-29-2015, 12:04 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 12:03 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: perfect.
so uh could you lease open the door? i wanna see ow penguin is doing, and maybe what your pest pro... wait now that i think about i might be too big to fit in the door, i'm a charizard right now.

"No... A chari-what? You know what fuck it. And I don't want you to harm the specimens."
well doesn't mean i can't help you, well maybe, depends on how fragile the "specimens" are.
but none of this matters since i doubt this door is big enough for me right now.