Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 12:08 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 12:04 AM)Penguin Wrote: "No... A chari-what? You know what fuck it. And I don't want you to harm the specimens."
well doesn't mean i can't help you, well maybe, depends on how fragile the "specimens" are.
but none of this matters since i doubt this door is big enough for me right now.

"I.. I mean it's pretty wide. But you're probably the opposite. You're tall. And second of all, the specimens are fragile as fuck. Most of em are small animals. From fossils and DNA mostly.. Dan likes to spend to much extra time on useless shit.. but it's pretty nice I guess."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 12:10 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 12:08 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well doesn't mean i can't help you, well maybe, depends on how fragile the "specimens" are.
but none of this matters since i doubt this door is big enough for me right now.

"I.. I mean it's pretty wide. But you're probably the opposite. You're tall. And second of all, the specimens are fragile as fuck. Most of em are small animals. From fossils and DNA mostly.. Dan likes to spend to much extra time on useless shit.. but it's pretty nice I guess."

well good luck with that. bye, maybe i'll never see you again. *he walks way*

(09-29-2015, 12:15 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 12:10 AM)Penguin Wrote: "I.. I mean it's pretty wide. But you're probably the opposite. You're tall. And second of all, the specimens are fragile as fuck. Most of em are small animals. From fossils and DNA mostly.. Dan likes to spend to much extra time on useless shit.. but it's pretty nice I guess."

well good luck with that. bye, maybe i'll never see you again. *he walks way*

"Well fuck you to then. You're not getting a free tour when everything is back in order, that's for sure."

Al would sigh.

(09-29-2015, 12:17 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 12:15 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well good luck with that. bye, maybe i'll never see you again. *he walks way*

"Well fuck you to then. You're not getting a free tour when everything is back in order, that's for sure."

Al would sigh.
*he yells back* it's not you're house to be giving tours for.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-29-2015

Tim would be working on his ATV he had brought back from the jungle, seemingly trying to fix the suspension. He slides out from under it for a moment, standing up to get a drink of water. Before long, he is right back to work.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 12:30 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim would be working on his ATV he had brought back from the jungle, seemingly trying to fix the suspension. He slides out from under it for a moment, standing up to get a drink of water. Before long, he is right back to work.

*a breeze sends of a flurry of cards, and a golden kineptic steps out*
Is that you tim?

(09-29-2015, 12:45 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 12:30 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim would be working on his ATV he had brought back from the jungle, seemingly trying to fix the suspension. He slides out from under it for a moment, standing up to get a drink of water. Before long, he is right back to work.

*a breeze sends of a flurry of cards, and a golden kineptic steps out*
Is that you tim?

Tim slides out from underneath his vehicle. "Yeah....." He stands up and wipes some of the grease off of his hands with a rag.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-29-2015

Umbra steps off of the doorstep of the house...

...and walks over to Tim, watching him curiously.
"Need any help?"

The glass on one of the windows on the second floor would break and at least a dozen small feathered creatures flew off into the distance.

Naturally, this pissed off Al even more.

(09-29-2015, 12:50 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra steps off of the doorstep of the house...

...and walks over to Tim, watching him curiously.
"Need any help?"

"Unless you've got a spare suspension spring and a shock absorber, I doubt you can do much. No offense." He sighs, seeming rather frustrated.

(09-29-2015, 12:51 AM)Penguin Wrote: The glass on one of the windows on the second floor would break and at least a dozen small feathered creatures flew off into the distance.

*Austin flys up near the window and looks in* uhhh hey do you want help with that?

(09-29-2015, 12:49 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 12:45 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a breeze sends of a flurry of cards, and a golden kineptic steps out*
Is that you tim?

Tim slides out from underneath his vehicle. "Yeah....." He stands up and wipes some of the grease off of his hands with a rag.
*he looks at tims new bionic hand*
Damn, you remind me of a guy named snakex

(09-29-2015, 01:11 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 12:49 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim slides out from underneath his vehicle. "Yeah....." He stands up and wipes some of the grease off of his hands with a rag.
*he looks at tims new bionic hand*

Tim looks down at his new hand. "It's weird. It feels almost he same as my old hand did." He shakes his head. "Was there something I could help you with?"

(09-29-2015, 01:18 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 01:11 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he looks at tims new bionic hand*

Tim looks down at his new hand. "It's weird. It feels almost he same as my old hand did." He shakes his head. "Was there something I could help you with?"

Did you gather anything from the base by any chance?

(09-29-2015, 01:06 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 12:51 AM)Penguin Wrote: The glass on one of the windows on the second floor would break and at least a dozen small feathered creatures flew off into the distance.

*Austin flys up near the window and looks in* uhhh hey do you want help with that?

ehh i'll just let him deal with it, i need to sleep *he goes into his house and sleeps, going through the back door because the front door is too small*

(09-29-2015, 01:23 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 01:18 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim looks down at his new hand. "It's weird. It feels almost he same as my old hand did." He shakes his head. "Was there something I could help you with?"

Did you gather anything from the base by any chance?

Tim walks around to the side of the ATV, opening a pack that was sitting in one of the seats. He pulls out a battered rifle, and a data chip. "This was all I could recover. The building unfortunately burned down soon after I retreated."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-29-2015

A team of Kitten's collection bots, now marked with distinctive grey markings on white plating drop a box of parts.
"Information, recovered from, Base." The box contains literally everything, for some reason Kitten's armour and Kitten's weapons. Whatever took him obviously ran into the zealous recovery bots.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 12:58 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Unless you've got a spare suspension spring and a shock absorber, I doubt you can do much. No offense." He sighs, seeming rather frustrated.

"I might, but... Right now, I'm pretty tired. I'm gonna go get some sleep..." Umbra yawns. "Good night." He heads back into his home.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-29-2015

Something or some things are moving en masse around in the forest, of course, provided you don't break your sight of them, you'd forget them entirely. Kitten's armour seems to have reassembled itself and is moving around as a bulletproof empty husk, Kitten however is still nowhere to be seen.

(09-29-2015, 01:35 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 01:23 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Did you gather anything from the base by any chance?

Tim walks around to the side of the ATV, opening a pack that was sitting in one of the seats. He pulls out a battered rifle, and a data chip. "This was all I could recover. The building unfortunately burned down soon after I retreated."  
*he grabs the chip and the rifle*
Did you start the fire?

(09-29-2015, 02:45 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: A team of Kitten's collection bots, now marked with distinctive grey markings on white plating drop a box of parts.
"Information, recovered from, Base." The box contains literally everything, for some reason Kitten's armour and Kitten's weapons. Whatever took him obviously ran into the zealous recovery bots.

*he looks over*
Well, kittens dead now.