Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 10:47 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 02:45 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: A team of Kitten's collection bots, now marked with distinctive grey markings on white plating drop a box of parts.
"Information, recovered from, Base." The box contains literally everything, for some reason Kitten's armour and Kitten's weapons. Whatever took him obviously ran into the zealous recovery bots.

*he looks over*
Well, kittens dead now.
The husk of a suit clicks and suddenly...
"Oh I'm alive, sorry for the scare," A hacking cough can be heard."Sorry, I'm not well in the slightest. But I'm alive... barely..."Another hacking cough."I was testing something to take out these things, I've engineered one to be implemented into every frame of my vision. A bioweapon, I contained it and I'll survive, but I'm still technically infected, it can still spread through me, so until I can find a cure, I'm using HMCS Mark 3, 2 was torn apart by something in the jungle, granted it saved me, well everything but the legs, but I can fix them, I'm researching that. In the non-irradiated areas of my fortress. Mark 1 was well, you know what happened to Mark 1, fucking evil avali-demon..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 11:00 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 10:47 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he looks over*
Well, kittens dead now.
The husk of a suit clicks and suddenly...
"Oh I'm alive, sorry for the scare," A hacking cough can be heard."Sorry, I'm not well in the slightest. But I'm alive... barely..."Another hacking cough."I was testing something to take out these things, I've engineered one to be implemented into every frame of my vision. A bioweapon, I contained it and I'll survive, but I'm still technically infected, it can still spread through me, so until I can find a cure, I'm using HMCS Mark 3, 2 was torn apart by something in the jungle, granted it saved me, well everything but the legs, but I can fix them, I'm researching that. In the non-irradiated areas of my fortress. Mark 1 was well, you know what happened to Mark 1, fucking evil avali-demon..."
And I thought I was the troubled one.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-29-2015

The window was long boarded up, the creatures were long gone in the distance by now. The door would open slowly, and something would stare out. Another loud bang would happen and the thing would just run out and quickly close the door behind it. The thing was penguin, albeit covered in bandages and nearly starved to death.

"All i know is that I have a.. strange.. "housemate" now.. I fear her, really do."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-29-2015

*Austin exits his house a flareon* hi everybody good time of day.

(09-29-2015, 09:06 PM)Penguin Wrote: The window was long boarded up, the creatures were long gone in the distance by now. The door would open slowly, and something would stare out. Another loud bang would happen and the thing would just run out and quickly close the door behind it. The thing was penguin, albeit covered in bandages and nearly starved to death.

"All i know is that I have a.. strange.. "housemate" now.. I fear her, really do."
oh hi penguin how are you feeling?
that guy, call him Al.

(09-29-2015, 09:22 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house a flareon* hi everybody good time of day.

(09-29-2015, 09:06 PM)Penguin Wrote: The window was long boarded up, the creatures were long gone in the distance by now. The door would open slowly, and something would stare out. Another loud bang would happen and the thing would just run out and quickly close the door behind it. The thing was penguin, albeit covered in bandages and nearly starved to death.

that guy, call him Al.

"She's.. not a guy. Al is just the first two letters of her name. Maybe call her Ally or some shit. Second of all, I feel like shit, and i'm rather confused."

(09-29-2015, 09:27 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 09:22 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house a flareon* hi everybody good time of day.

that guy, call him Al.

"She's.. not a guy. Al is just the first two letters of her name. Maybe call her Ally or some shit. Second of all, I feel like shit, and i'm rather confused."
well i never saw her face and to be frank her voice was very muffled behind the door.
well okay then but i'd rather have her choose the name, also what does she look like i never saw her face.

(09-29-2015, 09:39 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 09:27 PM)Penguin Wrote: "She's.. not a guy. Al is just the first two letters of her name. Maybe call her Ally or some shit. Second of all, I feel like shit, and i'm rather confused."
well i never saw her face and to be frank her voice was very muffled behind the door.
well okay then but i'd rather have her choose the name, also what does she look like i never saw her face.

He'd sigh.

"Just wait for her to come out.. ever.. Oh well."

He'd then just sit down.

(09-29-2015, 09:42 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 09:39 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well i never saw her face and to be frank her voice was very muffled behind the door.

He'd sigh.

He'd then just sit down.

okay then *Austin does whatever he was doing before waiting*

(09-29-2015, 09:51 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 09:42 PM)Penguin Wrote: He'd sigh.

He'd then just sit down.

okay then *Austin does whatever he was doing before waiting*

"She won't come out today. She's working on the damn menagerie. She said not to let you in, or anyone for the matter."

(09-29-2015, 09:53 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 09:51 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: okay then *Austin does whatever he was doing before waiting*

"She won't come out today. She's working on the damn menagerie. She said not to let you in, or anyone for the matter."

ha but she knows me as a charizard, but yeah since she said not to let anyone in then i can't.\
wait now that i think about it she never actually saw me. welp nevermind.

(09-29-2015, 10:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 09:53 PM)Penguin Wrote: "She won't come out today. She's working on the damn menagerie. She said not to let you in, or anyone for the matter."

ha but she knows me as a charizard, but yeah since she said not to let anyone in then i can't.\

"Whatever.. whatever.. The place is like a zoo anyway. Cept underground."

He'd purr a bit as a small breeze hit him.

"Fall again already."

(09-29-2015, 10:32 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 10:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: ha but she knows me as a charizard, but yeah since she said not to let anyone in then i can't.\

"Whatever.. whatever.. The place is like a zoo anyway. Cept underground."

"Fall again already."
you've been gone for a long time, what do you expect.

(09-29-2015, 10:49 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 10:32 PM)Penguin Wrote: "Whatever.. whatever.. The place is like a zoo anyway. Cept underground."

"Fall again already."
you've been gone for a long time, what do you expect.

"I honestly expected to be dead. Might've been a better outcome. Oh well. I'm back. Nearly as suicidal and all."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 09-30-2015

(09-29-2015, 04:55 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 12:58 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Unless you've got a spare suspension spring and a shock absorber, I doubt you can do much. No offense." He sighs, seeming rather frustrated.

"I might, but... Right now, I'm pretty tired. I'm gonna go get some sleep..." Umbra yawns. "Good night." He heads back into his home.

"Okay Umbra."

(09-29-2015, 10:47 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 01:35 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim walks around to the side of the ATV, opening a pack that was sitting in one of the seats. He pulls out a battered rifle, and a data chip. "This was all I could recover. The building unfortunately burned down soon after I retreated."  
*he grabs the chip and the rifle*
Did you start the fire?

(09-29-2015, 02:45 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: A team of Kitten's collection bots, now marked with distinctive grey markings on white plating drop a box of parts.
"Information, recovered from, Base." The box contains literally everything, for some reason Kitten's armour and Kitten's weapons. Whatever took him obviously ran into the zealous recovery bots.

*he looks over*
Well, kittens dead now.

"No, the computer terminal caught fire after I accessed it."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-30-2015

(09-30-2015, 12:49 AM)hikdsTimtimthe2nd Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 04:55 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I might, but... Right now, I'm pretty tired. I'm gonna go get some sleep..." Umbra yawns. "Good night." He heads back into his home.

"Okay Umbra."

(09-29-2015, 10:47 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he grabs the chip and the rifle*
Did you start the fire?

*he looks over*
Well, kittens dead now.

Caught fire?
What ever was there, didn't want to leave evidence.
Also, I found this.
*he holds out a tabled with "please insert request code"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-30-2015

*Austin goes into his house and sleeps*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-30-2015

(09-30-2015, 01:00 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 12:49 AM)hikdsTimtimthe2nd Wrote: "Okay Umbra."

Caught fire?
Also, I found this.
"Ooh, fancy"The suit coos and takes it."one second..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 09-30-2015

((Haha. Ha. I had characters here once, didn't I? I'm so close to being able to finish off the Samhain subplot nonsense which I admit I really don't like at this point and I don't really need to do anything with the side-characters that showed up a few times... But I have no bloody motivation to do this, STILL.... AGH!))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-30-2015

Umbra comes outside again, having been away all of yesterday. He has a different coat on- a black jacket that has no detailing on it whatsoever. It lacks a hood, and the collar sticks up, covering almost his entire neck.
He has a pair of matching gloves on, each covering his entire hand. From their appearance, they don't have any other uses than cold protection. Strangely enough, he's also wearing shoes for once- also black.
"Hm. Chilly weather..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-30-2015

(09-30-2015, 07:08 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra comes outside again, having been away all of yesterday. He has a different coat on- a black jacket that has no detailing on it whatsoever. It lacks a hood, and the collar sticks up, covering almost his entire neck.
He has a pair of matching gloves on, each covering his entire hand. From their appearance, they don't have any other uses than cold protection. Strangely enough, he's also wearing shoes for once- also black.
"Hm. Chilly weather..."

Is something wrong?
This is the first time I've seen you wear shoes.

(09-30-2015, 05:14 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 01:00 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Caught fire?
Also, I found this.
"Ooh, fancy"The suit coos and takes it."one second..."

*he takes the tablet back*
You've done enough.