Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 03:34 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 03:31 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "He remembers his entire past, yes. He lived a normal life and everything. Grew up in a village, somehow got cursed and turned into a Jakkai...along with his entire family..."

Hmmm okay... yea must be a different ehks... sorry for bothering you both... just... trying to find someone familiar... i guess i am just in another dimension.... still good to see alot of friendly people!

"It's fine, don't worry. Finding some kind of bearing is fine!" I gave Corosar a wide smile.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 01:46 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 01:27 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, that's what I had in mind..."
okay, but if we're gonna do this it might be a better idea to do it tomorrow it's getting kinda late.

"Yeah, probably."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 03:35 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 03:34 AM)Corosar Wrote: Hmmm okay... yea must be a different ehks... sorry for bothering you both... just... trying to find someone familiar... i guess i am just in another dimension.... still good to see alot of friendly people!
Yeah! It is pretty great! We look out for each other.
It does sound like a nice place to settle down and relax... a good mediary world for me to relax and vacation in... at least if you guys don't mind a soul reading shapeshifter transdimensional dragon in the shape of an avali with family traditions in being grim reapers

*she panted a bit as she giggled lightly as she caught her breath and smiled lightly*
(07-08-2015, 03:37 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 03:34 AM)Corosar Wrote: Hmmm okay... yea must be a different ehks... sorry for bothering you both... just... trying to find someone familiar... i guess i am just in another dimension.... still good to see alot of friendly people!

"It's fine, don't worry. Finding some kind of bearing is fine!" I gave Corosar a wide smile.

*she smiled and wagged her tail a bit showing how much she was happy for the understandingness.*

t... thank you for understanding my situation!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 03:52 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 03:35 AM)Surge Wrote: Yeah! It is pretty great! We look out for each other.
It does sound like a nice place to settle down and relax... a good mediary world for me to relax and vacation in... at least if you guys don't mind a soul reading shapeshifter transdimensional dragon in the shape of an avali with family traditions in being grim reapers

*she panted a bit as she giggled lightly as she caught her breath and smiled lightly*
(07-08-2015, 03:37 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "It's fine, don't worry. Finding some kind of bearing is fine!" I gave Corosar a wide smile.

*she smiled and wagged her tail a bit showing how much she was happy for the understandingness.*

We've got weirder. I'm an Ateros like wurg, except I take the shape of an armored and primarily humanoid Dragon.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 03:35 AM)Surge Wrote: Yeah! It is pretty great! We look out for each other.

sure stay, i don't think anybody minds, and i don't think anything you mentioned really makes a difference, you know technically i'm an unnatural shapeshifter i can't become everything but i can become 5 things , also i'm tired, bye.*Austin goes inside and goes to sleep*

(07-08-2015, 03:54 AM)Surge Wrote: We've got weirder. I'm an Ateros like wurg, except I take the shape of an armored and primarily humanoid Dragon.

"Ateros in general are weird. Sentient masses of nanomachines, capable of bonding to a host and becoming sentient. Capable of altering their physical form, and we even have souls...despite being wholly artificial, I guess. It's odd, to say the least."

"No, we don't mind. Stay as long as you want, and come by whenever."

(07-08-2015, 03:54 AM)Surge Wrote: We've got weirder. I'm an Ateros like wurg, except I take the shape of an armored and primarily humanoid Dragon.

"And I'm an anthropomorphic, nine-tailed, chromatic Umbreon from a medieval dimension that makes technology with Steampunk roots, has the ability to cross dimensions, and has five other beings in his head due to exposure to magic and having had an original voice planted in my mind by an insane god- or, rather, a god of insanity. Doesn't get much weirder than that."

(07-08-2015, 03:54 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 03:52 AM)Corosar Wrote: It does sound like a nice place to settle down and relax... a good mediary world for me to relax and vacation in... at least if you guys don't mind a soul reading shapeshifter transdimensional dragon in the shape of an avali with family traditions in being grim reapers

We've got weirder. I'm an Ateros like wurg, except I take the shape of an armored and primarily humanoid Dragon.
w....w..wait your an Ateros as well?! huh then... i am kinda surprised there are so any like you... w... wait.. that must mean you also have a merged soul like wurg does
(07-08-2015, 03:56 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 03:52 AM)Corosar Wrote: It does sound like a nice place to settle down and relax... a good mediary world for me to relax and vacation in... at least if you guys don't mind a soul reading shapeshifter transdimensional dragon in the shape of an avali with family traditions in being grim reapers

sure stay, i don't think anybody minds, and i don't think anything you mentioned really makes a difference, you know technically i'm an unnatural shapeshifter i can't become everything but i can become 5 things , also i'm tired, bye.*Austin goes inside and goes to sleep*
well i be considered in between natural and unnatural.

*she watchd as austin returned tilting her head a bit

(07-08-2015, 04:01 AM)Corosar Wrote:
w....w..wait your an Ateros as well?! huh then... i am kinda surprised there are so any like you... w... wait.. that must mean you also have a merged soul like wurg does
(07-08-2015, 03:56 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: sure stay, i don't think anybody minds, and i don't think anything you mentioned really makes a difference, you know technically i'm an unnatural shapeshifter i can't become everything but i can become 5 things , also i'm tired, bye.*Austin goes inside and goes to sleep*

I don't think so. I had a major memory failure due to a power overload though, so I might just not remember.

(07-08-2015, 04:01 AM)Corosar Wrote: w....w..wait your an Ateros as well?! huh then... i am kinda surprised there are so any like you... w... wait.. that must mean you also have a merged soul like wurg does

"No, it's just those two. There's other Ateroses here that were only ever one being. Consider them one of the 'races' here."

(07-08-2015, 04:04 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 04:01 AM)Corosar Wrote: w....w..wait your an Ateros as well?! huh then... i am kinda surprised there are so any like you... w... wait.. that must mean you also have a merged soul like wurg does

"No, it's just those two. There's other Ateroses here that were only ever one being. Consider them one of the 'races' here."

"Well, I'm not sure about Eben...he might have two souls, I'm not sure. He actually was organic and converted to an Ateros, but that was because he took the nanites and messed with their code intentionally..."

(07-08-2015, 04:02 AM)Surge Wrote:

I don't think so. I had a major memory failure due to a power overload though, so I might just not remember.

...hmm maybe we can figure it out in time.. i would not put it past though that you may have simply forgotten that you were two people but now one.... still being unable to see your past is ... quite saddening!

(07-08-2015, 04:04 AM)Umbra Wrote:

hmmm... i will remember that... try and avoid the ones that want to assimilate tech... last thing i need is my neural jack broken down on me.
(07-08-2015, 04:08 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 04:04 AM)Umbra Wrote: "No, it's just those two. There's other Ateroses here that were only ever one being. Consider them one of the 'races' here."

"Well, I'm not sure about Eben...he might have two souls, I'm not sure. He actually was organic and converted to an Ateros, but that was because he took the nanites and messed with their code intentionally..."

u.... urrmm...

*starts to get a bit nervous*

(07-08-2015, 04:10 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 04:02 AM)Surge Wrote: I don't think so. I had a major memory failure due to a power overload though, so I might just not remember.

...hmm maybe we can figure it out in time.. i would not put it past though that you may have simply forgotten that you were two people but now one.... still being unable to see your past is ... quite saddening!
We got some of my memories back though. If they're any indication I wasn't a very good person and I'm not missing out on much.

(07-08-2015, 04:10 AM)Corosar Wrote: u.... urrmm...

"Don't worry. Like I said, he intentionally messed with the code itself, and messed it up. It assimilated him, and then he couldn't assimilate anything else. He was, as far as I could tell, pretty much exactly as he was when he was organic. Just...made of nanites instead. Don't worry about that happening to you."

(07-08-2015, 04:15 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:

"Don't worry. Like I said, he intentionally messed with the code itself, and messed it up. It assimilated him, and then he couldn't assimilate anything else. He was, as far as I could tell, pretty much exactly as he was when he was organic. Just...made of nanites instead. Don't worry about that happening to you."
I don't even like tearing down organic matter, it's like chewing sandpaper...

(07-08-2015, 04:10 AM)Corosar Wrote: hmmm... i will remember that... try and avoid the ones that want to assimilate tech... last thing i need is my neural jack broken down on me.

u.... urrmm...

"None of them actually want to do that. I don't think any of them would want a neural jack, anyway."

// Oh, and in case anyone interested in this missed it...

(07-08-2015, 04:00 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"And I'm an anthropomorphic, nine-tailed, chromatic Umbreon from a medieval dimension that makes technology with Steampunk roots, has the ability to cross dimensions, and has five other beings in his head due to exposure to magic and having had an original voice planted in my mind by an insane god- or, rather, a god of insanity. Doesn't get much weirder than that."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-08-2015

Meanwhile, nearby, but not too nearby...
Hmm... Maybe this way? Damn vQices and their stQpping... Is this NQrth? DQes this planet even HAVE a NQrth?
This is sQ slQw--waitaminute.
I have a thing fQr that.
Thing... Thing... Thing...
THING!
HQw the hell dQ I wQrk this again...
SQmeQne shQuld make instructiQn manuals fQr these things...

(07-08-2015, 04:58 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Meanwhile, nearby, but not too nearby...
Hmm... Maybe this way? Damn vQices and their stQpping... Is this NQrth? DQes this planet even HAVE a NQrth?
I have a thing fQr that.
THING!

"...Did anyone else hear something?" Umbra looks toward the forest. "I never checked on whatever crashed in there, either..."

(07-08-2015, 04:13 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 04:10 AM)Corosar Wrote: ...hmm maybe we can figure it out in time.. i would not put it past though that you may have simply forgotten that you were two people but now one.... still being unable to see your past is ... quite saddening!
We got some of my memories back though. If they're any indication I wasn't a very good person and I'm not missing out on much.
Urmmmm... well then... i will withhold what i was about to say about retrieving your memories then if you feel that you be better off without them then.

*she smiled a bit*

(07-08-2015, 04:15 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:

W....wait he damaged his ability to assimilate things... t... that does not sound pleasant for your race... almost like removing my wings... or my tail.... now that really is kinda upsetting honestly!

*starts to look down feeling bad for him*

I... can't really help either.... my expertise are in organics and anything i can connect to with my neural jack.... i... i don't think i can return that ability even if i could connect with my jack...

(07-08-2015, 04:16 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 04:15 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Don't worry. Like I said, he intentionally messed with the code itself, and messed it up. It assimilated him, and then he couldn't assimilate anything else. He was, as far as I could tell, pretty much exactly as he was when he was organic. Just...made of nanites instead. Don't worry about that happening to you."
I don't even like tearing down organic matter, it's like chewing sandpaper...
.... that sounds... very unpleasant!
(07-08-2015, 04:18 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 04:10 AM)Corosar Wrote: hmmm... i will remember that... try and avoid the ones that want to assimilate tech... last thing i need is my neural jack broken down on me.

u.... urrmm...

"None of them actually want to do that. I don't think any of them would want a neural jack, anyway."

// Oh, and in case anyone interested in this missed it...

(07-08-2015, 04:00 AM)Umbra Wrote: "And I'm an anthropomorphic, nine-tailed, chromatic Umbreon from a medieval dimension that makes technology with Steampunk roots, has the ability to cross dimensions, and has five other beings in his head due to exposure to magic and having had an original voice planted in my mind by an insane god- or, rather, a god of insanity. Doesn't get much weirder than that."
*she slowly places her paw at the back of her neck swallowing*

i... i hope so....

(07-08-2015, 05:00 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 04:58 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Meanwhile, nearby, but not too nearby...
I have a thing fQr that.
THING!

"...Did anyone else hear something?" Umbra looks toward the forest. "I never checked on whatever crashed in there, either..."

*her ears perked up and nodded*

y... yea there is something in there... an... wait... what crash!... god so much new stuff is going on here!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-08-2015

*Austin exits his house* good morning or afternoon i don't have a clock.