Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 09-30-2015

(09-30-2015, 07:23 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Is something wrong?
This is the first time I've seen you wear shoes.

"No, I just wear shoes during the colder seasons. Don't want my feet to freeze. Besides, while I do have a winter coat, it's not that helpful because my fur's thin."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 09-30-2015

He'd walk out again, a smile on his face.

"Time's gone too fast for me. Then again.. deaths might have been a factor in that.. Oh well. Good day to you all."

(09-30-2015, 07:46 PM)Penguin Wrote: He'd walk out again, a smile on his face.

"Time's gone too fast for me. Then again.. deaths might have been a factor in that.. Oh well. Good day to you all."

"Oh, hey, Penguin! It's been a while."

(09-30-2015, 07:49 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 07:46 PM)Penguin Wrote: He'd walk out again, a smile on his face.

"Oh, hey, Penguin! It's been a while."

"Yeah. Hi there. Been a stupidly crazy last three weeks or so. Being tortured to near death is always "fun", and I don't expect them to stop anytime soon."

(09-30-2015, 07:53 PM)Penguin Wrote: "Yeah. Hi there. Been a stupidly crazy last three weeks or so. Being tortured to near death is always "fun", and I don't expect them to stop anytime soon."

"You mean those demons, right?... If they come back, I doubt they'll stay. The thing that brought you back more or less set more than Chaos on edge."

(09-30-2015, 07:55 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 07:53 PM)Penguin Wrote: "Yeah. Hi there. Been a stupidly crazy last three weeks or so. Being tortured to near death is always "fun", and I don't expect them to stop anytime soon."

"You mean those demons, right?... If they come back, I doubt they'll stay. The thing that brought you back more or less set more than Chaos on edge."

"Something like that. Dealing with a massive loss of blood was one of the problems I had to recover from. Oh well. All I know is that the season has changed and Dan went somewhere for whatever reason. Though, when he tended to me it really seemed to tire him out. Like.. on the verge of killing him."

(09-30-2015, 08:00 PM)Penguin Wrote: "Something like that. Dealing with a massive loss of blood was one of the problems I had to recover from. Oh well. All I know is that the season has changed and Dan went somewhere for whatever reason. Though, when he tended to me it really seemed to tire him out. Like.. on the verge of killing him."

"That doesn't sound good..."

(09-30-2015, 08:01 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 08:00 PM)Penguin Wrote: "Something like that. Dealing with a massive loss of blood was one of the problems I had to recover from. Oh well. All I know is that the season has changed and Dan went somewhere for whatever reason. Though, when he tended to me it really seemed to tire him out. Like.. on the verge of killing him."

"That doesn't sound good..."

"Yeah. It really isn't. But my voice only came back recently, right after he left. Never got to ask."

(09-30-2015, 08:03 PM)Penguin Wrote: "Yeah. It really isn't. But my voice only came back recently, right after he left. Never got to ask."

"Hope he's okay... So what's the deal with the other person in your house? They're, ah... Not friendly, to say the least."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-30-2015

(09-30-2015, 07:28 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 07:23 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Is something wrong?
This is the first time I've seen you wear shoes.

"No, I just wear shoes during the colder seasons. Don't want my feet to freeze. Besides, while I do have a winter coat, it's not that helpful because my fur's thin."

I hope that it's doesn't snow, like what the teraformer caused.

(09-30-2015, 08:05 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I hope that it's doesn't snow, like what the teraformer caused.

"Eh, I'll be fine if it does. It's pretty early for snow, anyway."

(09-30-2015, 08:05 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 08:03 PM)Penguin Wrote: "Yeah. It really isn't. But my voice only came back recently, right after he left. Never got to ask."

"Hope he's okay... So what's the deal with the other person in your house? They're, ah... Not friendly, to say the least."

"She's a female, her temper is pretty bad, but.. She's nice if she isn't pissed off. I guess. Always wears a scarf though, mostly only on the neck. Normal for now I guess, just feels like something is off to me."

(09-30-2015, 08:07 PM)Penguin Wrote: "She's a female, her temper is pretty bad, but.. She's nice if she isn't pissed off. I guess. Always wears a scarf though, mostly only on the neck. Normal for now I guess, just feels like something is off to me."

"Hm... Well, be careful around her, I guess. Maybe I'll meet her eventually."

(09-30-2015, 08:10 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 08:07 PM)Penguin Wrote: "She's a female, her temper is pretty bad, but.. She's nice if she isn't pissed off. I guess. Always wears a scarf though, mostly only on the neck. Normal for now I guess, just feels like something is off to me."

"Hm... Well, be careful around her, I guess. Maybe I'll meet her eventually."

"I'm being careful around anything. Pretty sure if i do something wrong about five bones might snap or some shit. I'm weak."

(09-30-2015, 08:12 PM)Penguin Wrote: "I'm being careful around anything. Pretty sure if i do something wrong about five bones might snap or some shit. I'm weak."

"While that's, uh... Not entirely reassuring, I guess that's a good way to go about things."

(09-30-2015, 08:14 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 08:12 PM)Penguin Wrote: "I'm being careful around anything. Pretty sure if i do something wrong about five bones might snap or some shit. I'm weak."

"While that's, uh... Not entirely reassuring, I guess that's a good way to go about things."

"Guess it is.. somewhat."

He would sit down and begin looking around at the landscape.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-01-2015

(09-30-2015, 08:07 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 08:05 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I hope that it's doesn't snow, like what the teraformer caused.

"Eh, I'll be fine if it does. It's pretty early for snow, anyway."

I'll start gathering fire wood then.
Also, where's wurg?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-01-2015

(10-01-2015, 12:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 08:07 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Eh, I'll be fine if it does. It's pretty early for snow, anyway."

I'll start gathering fire wood then.
Also, where's wurg?

"She should still be around the beach, I think... I should probably help move her house back."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-01-2015

(10-01-2015, 01:10 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-01-2015, 12:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: I'll start gathering fire wood then.
Also, where's wurg?

"She should still be around the beach, I think... I should probably help move her house back."

Errrr, what exactly happend to her house anyways?
*he looks over at the crater*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 10-01-2015

He would begin sobbing quietly to himself for a few minutes before getting up and going inside. Maybe he was just letting out emotions. Maybe it was something going on. Either way, its done and over with.