Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-02-2015

(10-02-2015, 09:57 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house a charizard* good afternoon? morning? i don't know.

"Oh, hey, Austin."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-02-2015

(10-02-2015, 09:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 09:35 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Just ask tim, he was there.

"Er, okay..."

So uncertain...
So ignorant..

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-02-2015

(10-02-2015, 10:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: So uncertain...
So ignorant..

"I'm not ignorant! I just don't know who or what you're talking about!"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 10-02-2015

He moved slightly before the door opened slightly and a voice came out.

"He's out there doing shit again, ain't he? He should be in here, and ONLY in here."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-02-2015

(10-02-2015, 10:30 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 10:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: So uncertain...
So ignorant..

"I'm not ignorant! I just don't know who or what you're talking about!"

Still, you where the one who was going to provide the geological scans.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-03-2015

(10-02-2015, 10:42 PM)Penguin Wrote: He moved slightly before the door opened slightly and a voice came out.

"He's out there doing shit again, ain't he? He should be in here, and ONLY in here."

huh who? you're the person who wanted me to call you al even though your a girl right, I've been spacing out for a few hours

(10-02-2015, 10:09 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 09:57 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house a charizard* good afternoon? morning? i don't know.

"Oh, hey, Austin."

hi there umbra.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-03-2015

(10-02-2015, 10:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Still, you where the one who was going to provide the geological scans.

"I don't remember saying I would do that. I don't even have geological scanners."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 10-03-2015

(10-03-2015, 01:12 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 10:42 PM)Penguin Wrote: He moved slightly before the door opened slightly and a voice came out.

huh who? you're the person who wanted me to call you al even though your a girl right, I've been spacing out for a few hours

"Yeah yeah whatever, what the fuck is he doing?"

(10-03-2015, 01:23 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 01:12 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: huh who? you're the person who wanted me to call you al even though your a girl right, I've been spacing out for a few hours

"Yeah yeah whatever, what the fuck is he doing?"

last tiem i say him was yesterday not much.

(10-03-2015, 01:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 01:23 AM)Penguin Wrote: "Yeah yeah whatever, what the fuck is he doing?"

last tiem i say him was yesterday not much.

"He's probably in front of the door, crying or something. Maybe because of me, maybe because of the shit the things did."

(10-03-2015, 01:27 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 01:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: last tiem i say him was yesterday not much.

"He's probably in front of the door, crying or something. Maybe because of me, maybe because of the shit the things did."

well you can check, tell him i said hi if he's there.

(10-03-2015, 01:30 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 01:27 AM)Penguin Wrote: "He's probably in front of the door, crying or something. Maybe because of me, maybe because of the shit the things did."

well you can check, tell him i said hi if he's there.

//..

"IS he in front of the fucking door? I just want a fucking answer, because he's not inside here."

(10-03-2015, 01:34 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 01:30 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well you can check, tell him i said hi if he's there.

//..

"IS he in front of the fucking door? I just want a fucking answer, because he's not inside here."

i don't know where he is, if you want i can help you look for him.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-03-2015

(10-03-2015, 01:19 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 10:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Still, you where the one who was going to provide the geological scans.

"I don't remember saying I would do that. I don't even have geological scanners."

Didn't tim tell you?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-03-2015

Kitten, looking incredibly smart with his hair cut well, the AI's cybernetic improvements(Pretty much over half the body.) have been covered up with even more reinforced armour, his armour has been improved, compared to the now deactivated suit he'd referred to as Phase II looks almost shitty in comparison to the new, blue lit T shaped visor and the helmet resembling ebony armour(Skyrim) sits under his arm, the wrists are now decked with odd bunches of Kitten's toys, as is his back and for some reason a cat, similar to that Marxon had shot previously is perched on his shoulder, the chest plate of the armour is pretty simple and the back is covered with several packs and rifles, and his fingers are padded with something wired to a small incinerator on his back between what looks like a Sniper Rifle and a pack of EMP grenades, using something organic to burn and create power.
"What's up peeps?"

"Got a new processor, loving it's capacity and I welcome the change."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-03-2015

(10-03-2015, 10:22 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Didn't tim tell you?

"No. If he did, I don't remember it."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-03-2015

(10-03-2015, 10:31 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Kitten, looking incredibly smart with his hair cut well, the AI's cybernetic improvements(Pretty much over half the body.) have been covered up with even more reinforced armour, his armour has been improved, compared to the now deactivated suit he'd referred to as Phase II looks almost shitty in comparison to the new, blue lit T shaped visor and the helmet resembling ebony armour(Skyrim) sits under his arm, the wrists are now decked with odd bunches of Kitten's toys, as is his back and for some reason a cat, similar to that Marxon had shot previously is perched on his shoulder, the chest plate of the armour is pretty simple and the back is covered with several packs and rifles, and his fingers are padded with something wired to a small incinerator on his back between what looks like a Sniper Rifle and a pack of EMP grenades, using something organic to burn and create power.
"What's up peeps?"

What happend?
Let me geuss, you robbed a advanced civilization and raided all of the weapons labs

*Austin exits his house a flareon today* good afternoon or maybe morning.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-04-2015

(10-03-2015, 06:09 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 10:31 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Kitten, looking incredibly smart with his hair cut well, the AI's cybernetic improvements(Pretty much over half the body.) have been covered up with even more reinforced armour, his armour has been improved, compared to the now deactivated suit he'd referred to as Phase II looks almost shitty in comparison to the new, blue lit T shaped visor and the helmet resembling ebony armour(Skyrim) sits under his arm, the wrists are now decked with odd bunches of Kitten's toys, as is his back and for some reason a cat, similar to that Marxon had shot previously is perched on his shoulder, the chest plate of the armour is pretty simple and the back is covered with several packs and rifles, and his fingers are padded with something wired to a small incinerator on his back between what looks like a Sniper Rifle and a pack of EMP grenades, using something organic to burn and create power.
"What's up peeps?"

What happened?
Let me guess, you robbed a advanced civilization and raided all of the weapons labs
"Nah, visited a few sections of the repair station on board.... inside my... Okay in my house/ militarised bunker/ crash site."He trails off"Anyways, if someone's dying of a flesh eating plague and decompression what's the use of letting the die on their tech. it's like not letting people take life-saving organs from a dead body, it's a bit pointless, last time all they had was a few vaccines, ironically, and a standard human issue assault rifle."He scrapes some dirt off of a rail gun type weapon."Anyways, these guys are standard tech for the Republic."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 04:22 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 06:09 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: What happened?
Let me guess, you robbed a advanced civilization and raided all of the weapons labs
"Nah, visited a few sections of the repair station on board.... inside my... Okay in my house/ militarised bunker/ crash site."He trails off"Anyways, if someone's dying of a flesh eating plague and decompression what's the use of letting the die on their tech. it's like not letting people take life-saving organs from a dead body, it's a bit pointless, last time all they had was a few vaccines, ironically, and a standard human issue assault rifle."He scrapes some dirt off of a rail gun type weapon."Anyways, these guys are standard tech for the Republic."
Some guy named Rasputin wanted to talk to you.
He said to meet in the bunker, what ever that means.