Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 01:10 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 04:22 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Nah, visited a few sections of the repair station on board.... inside my... Okay in my house/ militarised bunker/ crash site."He trails off"Anyways, if someone's dying of a flesh eating plague and decompression what's the use of letting the die on their tech. it's like not letting people take life-saving organs from a dead body, it's a bit pointless, last time all they had was a few vaccines, ironically, and a standard human issue assault rifle."He scrapes some dirt off of a rail gun type weapon."Anyways, these guys are standard tech for the Republic."
Some guy named Rasputin wanted to talk to you.
He said to meet in the bunker, what ever that means.
"Ah, yes, him. Where did he say he wanted to talk? I always have a squad of neural jackers,"He scratches his neck"Some people tend to set my cards on fire... I only left 4 live Goliath Bird Eating Spiders on the back.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 02:33 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 01:10 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Some guy named Rasputin wanted to talk to you.
He said to meet in the bunker, what ever that means.
"Ah, yes, him. Where did he say he wanted to talk? I always have a squad of neural jackers,"He scratches his neck"Some people tend to set my cards on fire... I only left 4 live Goliath Bird Eating Spiders on the back.
Errr, I just told you.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 04:25 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 02:33 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Ah, yes, him. Where did he say he wanted to talk? I always have a squad of neural jackers,"He scratches his neck"Some people tend to set my cards on fire... I only left 4 live Goliath Bird Eating Spiders on the back.
Errr, I just told you.
"Oh, sorry, misheard, stupid fucking medical bots..."He stands up, puts on his helmet and strolls off "Ta."
Kitten arrives at the bunker, railgun out and a single bot holding what appears to be a grenade launcher standing beside him.
"Hello-o-o?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 05:20 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 04:25 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Errr, I just told you.
"Oh, sorry, misheard, stupid fucking medical bots..."He stands up, puts on his helmet and strolls off "Ta."
Kitten arrives at the bunker, railgun out and a single bot holding what appears to be a grenade launcher standing beside him.
"Hello-o-o?"

Took you long enough.
I have a job for you.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-05-2015

(10-04-2015, 11:30 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 05:20 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Oh, sorry, misheard, stupid fucking medical bots..."He stands up, puts on his helmet and strolls off "Ta."
"Hello-o-o?"

Took you long enough.
I have a job for you.
"This sounds safe..."Kitten mutters"What's the job?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-05-2015

(10-05-2015, 01:53 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 11:30 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Took you long enough.
I have a job for you.
"This sounds safe..."Kitten mutters"What's the job?"

There has been... A series of attacks
On some of my facilities.

I ha e located there origins, and I need you to eliminate the threat.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-05-2015

(10-05-2015, 02:19 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(10-05-2015, 01:53 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "This sounds safe..."Kitten mutters"What's the job?"

There has been... A series of attacks

"Okay dokey, you mind taking care of Tiddles?"Kitten indicates the cat."Where do I go, how much damage can I do and how many of them are there?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 10-05-2015

//Poke. Anyone care to give me a rundown of any changes I should know about since I've been kinda away from this a few weeks? Danu probably either stayed home, or got called away to other worlds for a little while

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-05-2015

(10-05-2015, 03:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Poke. Anyone care to give me a rundown of any changes I should know about since I've been kinda away from this a few weeks? Danu probably either stayed home, or got called away to other worlds for a little while

// well, there's apparently a bunker somewhere.
// it's also fall now, so leaves are falling and stuff.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-05-2015

(10-05-2015, 04:36 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-05-2015, 02:19 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: There has been... A series of attacks

"Okay dokey, you mind taking care of Tiddles?"Kitten indicates the cat."Where do I go, how much damage can I do and how many of them are there?"
I'll take care of your feline specimen.
It's hiding in the mountains, and only one.
And if you can, kill it.
*lights flicker on below you, and a refinery can be seen churning away*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-06-2015

Some would notice that Umbra hasn't been seen at all recently... One can only wonder what's happened to him.
Perhaps he's still inside? Maybe he left without telling anyone?
Either way, his sudden disappearance might pique the interest of some.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 12:23 AM)Umbra Wrote: Some would notice that Umbra hasn't been seen at all recently... One can only wonder what's happened to him.
Perhaps he's still inside? Maybe he left without telling anyone?
Either way, his sudden disappearance might pique the interest of some.

*he begins to knock on umbra's door vigorously*
Ello, anyone home?

(10-06-2015, 12:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he begins to knock on umbra's door vigorously*
Ello, anyone home?

Nobody answers.
There's a note below eye level.

(10-06-2015, 01:05 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 12:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he begins to knock on umbra's door vigorously*
Ello, anyone home?

Nobody answers.
There's a note below eye level.
*he looks down at the note and begins to
Read*

(10-06-2015, 01:13 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he looks down at the note and begins to
Read*

It's a E flat.
Under the note is a message.

(10-06-2015, 01:23 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 01:13 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he looks down at the note and begins to
Read*

It's a E flat.
Under the note is a message.
*he laughs to himself*
"I think he's been exposed to Showtime a little too much."
*he begins to read the message*

(10-06-2015, 01:31 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he laughs to himself*
"I think he's been exposed to Showtime a little too much."
*he begins to read the message*

His handwriting isn't exactly the best, but it reads as follows...

Hey there,
If you're reading this note, you're probably wondering where I am.
The answer? I'm up in the mountains.
Don't worry, I'm fine. I just thought I'd explore the mountain a little.
The Enigmas (Superego and the others) are going to take good care of me while I'm out.
I'll return tomorrow in 2 3 a few days.
^- That's what I get for writing in pen.
I'll return eventually- I just don't know when. Depends on how well the trip goes.
Oh, and give this to someone trustworthy.
Said trustworthy person: Please make sure nobody burns down the 'town' or anything.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-06-2015

(10-05-2015, 08:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(10-05-2015, 04:36 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Okay dokey, you mind taking care of Tiddles?"Kitten indicates the cat."Where do I go, how much damage can I do and how many of them are there?"
I'll take care of your feline specimen.
It's hiding in the mountains, and only one.
And if you can, kill it.
*lights flicker on below you, and a refinery can be seen churning away*
"Roger roger."Kitten leaves

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 10-06-2015

Danu yawns and stretches, coming out to her garden wearing a green sweater over a white shirt and jeans. She turns and goes around to the shed in the yard, getting out a rake and gathering up some of the falling leaves.

(10-06-2015, 01:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu yawns and stretches, coming out to her garden wearing a green sweater over a white shirt and jeans. She turns and goes around to the shed in the yard, getting out a rake and gathering up some of the falling leaves.

If she would look around, Danu would notice that while all the leaves on Umbra's house-tree have turned red, orange, or yellow, not a single one has fallen.
Strange.