Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 07:57 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "What's going on Umbra?" Danu inquired of him as she made her way back to her house and noticed him in the tree.

*he watches from a distance, silently*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-09-2015

*Austin exits his house his flareon form* good whatever time of day.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 07:46 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the box shatters and flies out the window, sending blotched glass in umbras genral direction*

"I could have, if the damn mountain haven't been destroyed."
*he slowly lowers his claw towards the blotch*

Empathy picks up the device and puts it at the foot of the tree Umbra is in.

(10-09-2015, 07:57 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "What's going on Umbra?" Danu inquired of him as she made her way back to her house and noticed him in the tree.

"Well, my house is being taken over by a spacetime rift... Mind if I stay here for now?..."
"He was exposed to a large amount of radiation... I'm trying my best to reverse the damage, but it's barely working at all..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 06:31 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-09-2015, 05:39 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Just your average whirlpool carrying an orbital cannon into space... Ugh... I feel like utter shit... I hope Empathy finishes up up there soon..." He weakly stalks off toward the lake.
Something inside Kitten's helmet is ticking... it sounds like a geiger counter.
"Is there something you've possibly missed out on considering that there seems to be a higher concentration of radiation than the regular conditions around here?"The tank moves slowly next to Umbra.

Tim drives his Jeep over. He glances over the tank. "Show off....."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-10-2015

(10-09-2015, 11:04 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(10-09-2015, 06:31 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Something inside Kitten's helmet is ticking... it sounds like a geiger counter.
"Is there something you've possibly missed out on considering that there seems to be a higher concentration of radiation than the regular conditions around here?"The tank moves slowly next to Umbra.

Tim drives his Jeep over. He glances over the tank. "Show off....."

//mind chat
Kill him, he's a liability. If you have tec he doesn't have, he will kill you, and steal your work. He's curle heartless and unconsiderate

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-10-2015

Apathy has appeared in the town center. He's calmly walking around.
Hmm... You know, there was that one wasteland dimension... Wasn't it radioactive?
Yes, your point being...?
Didn't they have medicine that combated it?
Oh, yeah, they did! Maybe you could go there and get some?
That's what I was thinking. I'm going to finish up whatever business might need finishing here first, though...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 10-10-2015

(10-09-2015, 10:32 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Well, my house is being taken over by a spacetime rift... Mind if I stay here for now?..."
"He was exposed to a large amount of radiation... I'm trying my best to reverse the damage, but it's barely working at all..."

"That's not good at all! Is there any way to stop it? Or at least trap the rift within a seal so that it can't spread any further and pressure can be put on it to close it?"

(10-10-2015, 12:57 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "That's not good at all! Is there any way to stop it? Or at least trap the rift within a seal so that it can't spread any further and pressure can be put on it to close it?"

"Not as far as I know..."
"Normally, Superego could do something about this, but... He doesn't have control over spacetime. They supposedly lead somewhere else, though... Order's been talking about going through one to 'bring justice to the invaders.'"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-10-2015

(10-09-2015, 10:32 PM)Umbra Wrote:

*Austin walks over* wait a what? what is in your house?

(10-10-2015, 01:14 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin walks over* wait a what? what is in your house?

"Nothing I can't replace. I at least got my gate unit back, so... That's good..."

(10-10-2015, 01:17 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 01:14 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin walks over* wait a what? what is in your house?

"Nothing I can't replace. I at least got my gate unit back, so... That's good..."

no what was in your house, you said something like a cape lift.

*he runs by and looks at the chaos happen in town center*
Let's see what we have...
Crashed satalite... Missing mountains... Umbras house is all black... Is that radiation?

(10-10-2015, 01:30 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: no what was in your house, you said something like a cape lift.

"Cape lift?... What..."

(10-10-2015, 01:36 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he runs by and looks at the chaos happen in town center*
Crashed satalite... Missing mountains... Umbras house is all black... Is that radiation?

Apathy suddenly replies from behind.
"Not anymore, no. Empathy took care of the space junk defense satellite."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 01:05 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 12:57 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "That's not good at all! Is there any way to stop it? Or at least trap the rift within a seal so that it can't spread any further and pressure can be put on it to close it?"

"Not as far as I know..."
"Normally, Superego could do something about this, but... He doesn't have control over spacetime. They supposedly lead somewhere else, though... Order's been talking about going through one to 'bring justice to the invaders.'"

"There was a time when I'd have been able to do something about it. Point of fact I don't know if I still can. Altering spacetime is an incredibly energy-intensive operation, I'm not sure if my reserves are up to the task."

Danu looked nervously towards the house. If the rift wasn't contained, it might break free and consume the entire village.

(10-10-2015, 02:07 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "There was a time when I'd have been able to do something about it. Point of fact I don't know if I still can. Altering spacetime is an incredibly energy-intensive operation, I'm not sure if my reserves are up to the task."

Danu looked nervously towards the house. If the rift wasn't contained, it might break free and consume the entire village.

"We'll do something about it... It'll have to wait until Umbra isn't sick with radiation poisoning, though..."
Apathy walks up to the device at the base of the tree and steps on the button. A gateway opens up and he floats through, the portal closing up behind him.

(10-10-2015, 02:00 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 01:30 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: no what was in your house, you said something like a cape lift.

"Cape lift?... What..."

(10-10-2015, 01:36 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he runs by and looks at the chaos happen in town center*

Apathy suddenly replies from behind.
"Not anymore, no. Empathy took care of the space junk defense satellite."
"Why was there radiation in the first place?"

//il going away for the weekend. I'll be back late Sunday and definitely Monday.

(10-10-2015, 02:00 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"Cape lift?... What..."
oh nevermind it probably wasn't important anyways

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 12:49 AM)Umbra Wrote: Apathy has appeared in the town center. He's calmly walking around.
Hmm... You know, there was that one wasteland dimension... Wasn't it radioactive?
Yes, your point being...?
Didn't they have medicine that combated it?
Oh, yeah, they did! Maybe you could go there and get some?
That's what I was thinking. I'm going to finish up whatever business might need finishing here first, though...
// im amazed umbra can walk straight without screaming in pain, you don't really understand how insidious radiation poisoning is do you?

(10-10-2015, 03:01 PM)Marxon Wrote: // im amazed umbra can walk straight without screaming in pain, you don't really understand how insidious radiation poisoning is do you?

(10-09-2015, 05:08 AM)Umbra Wrote: // I'm not an expert on radiation... Or pretty much anything scientific, for that matter.

// Besides, that's Apathy, not Umbra. Umbra's lying down atop a branch in a tree near Danu's house.

*Austin exits his house a charizard* good afternoon or something, i don't know, I've never known the time, all i can tell you is that it's day time.